It looks like the spoilers were correct: Emily Maynard of 'The Bachelorette' has chosen Jef Holm as her future husband in the Season 8 finale of ABC's reality dating show.
I found my everything and I'm so in love with you, Holm said during the final episode when proposing to the blonde beauty. And I promise you Emily that if you let me into your life and Ricki's life, you will never feel lonely again. I love you so much, and I want you to know that what I'm about to ask you aren't just empty words where in a few weeks or in a few months or in a few years, or even a few decades, will be lost. What I'm about to ask you in a forever thing.
Holm's words won over Maynard's heart, as she chose him over competitor Arie Luyendyk Jr., the 30-year-old race car driver from Scottsdale, AZ.
So who is the lucky man that will walk Maynard down the aisle? Fans may think they know the 27-year-old entrepreneur that will be marrying Maynard, but here are some random facts and tidbits you may not know about the bachelorette bombshell's husband.
1. Jef Holm is a hipster from a Mormon family. As a Utah native, it's no surprise that Holm was brought up in a Mormon family. It is unclear how religious he is, but Maynard is sure to find out. As for the hipster style, a photo 'The Bachelorette' winner surfaced on Twitter sporting some skinny-jean style and a tie.
2. Jef Holm is allergic to cats. Following the finale of the reality dating show, Holm posted his feline allergy on Twitter. I just told @EmilyMaynard that I'm allergic to cats. #surprise! She told me she's allergic to @PeopleWater #messedup, he tweeted. Holm is the co-founder of People Water, a sustainable water bottle company.
3. Jef Holm like croquet. A deleted scene from 'The Bachelorette' shows Holm teaching the rest of Maynard's hopefuls how to play croquet, according to Wet Paint. In an outtake from the fourth episode, the winner shows Alejandro, Michael and Arie how to play the sophisticated game.
4. Jef Holm is travels the world. Due to his role at People Water, Holm travels around the globe, his latest adventure being a journey to Nicaragua. The village of Taquezal is by far the most deprived place I have ever been, he wrote in his blog, according to Wet Paint. We were greeted with welcome signs and the most loving people I have ever met.
5. Jef Holm was a prankster. Hopefully Holm has matured since his mattress-flipping days. Wet Paint has also dug up a blog post from 2009, claiming that Maynard's new soon-to-be husband was a prankster before meeting his future bride.
Holm may have won the competition, but only time will if the two lovers stay together for the long haul. Rumors and spoilers have indicated that events since the show's finale in May have caused major problems in her relationship. If this is true, hopefully the pair can resolve their issues and live happily ever after. If not, Maynard will have to be on the hunt for true love once again.