1. Everyone has problems but most overcome them with creativity, resourcefulness, and effort.
2. Some things are just beyond our control.
3. Life is a journey and not a terminal activity (when I get...then I can...). Take each step as an opportunity to grow and not as an ending.
4. You must live in the real world and be reasonable when setting goals and having expectations.
5. You cannot rewrite your past (if only...) - you must accept where you are now and go forward.
6. Expect change and embrace it (every tomorrow offers the possibility of being better than today).
7. No one can or will commit as much time to your job search as you can and should.
8. The best opportunities are the ones you create.
9. There is no magic bullet - just hard work.
10. *** Perception is Reality *** If you come across as a qualified and viable candidate for the job - you will be treated as such.