Another season of VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” has come to an end, and Monday night’s episode sure didn’t disappoint. As usual, the episode was full of drama but also included a sweet surprise by one cast member and a very happy ending for a fan-favorite couple. In case you missed the Season 5 finale or you’re not ready to say goodbye to your favorite Atlanta stars, keep reading for the eight most shocking moments and revelations.
- Ariane finally gets her music career off the ground and throws a listening party for her first single. She invites all the girls — Rasheeda, Mimi Faust, Karlie Redd, D. Smith, Betty Idol, Dawn and Joseline Hernandez — which turns out to be a huge mistake.
- Joseline shows up to Ariane’s listening party late and in a really bad mood and starts arguing with Mimi over Stevie J. They both take some jabs at each other, and Joseline grabs her drink and tosses it in Mimi’s face. Security steps in to keep them apart but they’re still yelling at each other. Eventually Joseline is escorted out of the party and Mimi gets mad at Ariane for inviting her.
- Rasheeda throws a house warming party and her mom Shirleen invites Momma Dee and Ernest even though she hasn’t been getting along with Momma Dee. Momma Dee actually apologizes to Shirleen at the party, but has something up her sleeve for her husband, Ernest. She pulls out an envelope which contains her will and makes him read it aloud. It states that if she were to die he would only get a dollar. Momma Dee slams a framed dollar bill on the table and tells Ernest not to spend it all in one place. Even though they are having differences, the episode ends with Momma Dee saying that she’s going to stay with Ernest.
- Stevie J decides once and for all that he’s done with Joseline. The two meet up to talk but they still aren’t getting along. Stevie tells Joseline he misses her, and she says that she doesn’t care and doesn’t miss him at all. During her confessional, Joseline says that Stevie should be on his knees apologizing to her and since he’s not she wants nothing to do with him. Stevie walks away saying he’s throwing in the towel on their relationship.
- Things seem to be heating up between Tiarra and her new beau, J Nicks. She brings him to a birthday party she’s throwing for her son with Scrapp DeLeon but Scrapp’s mom, Karen “KK” King, isn’t happy about and wants J Nicks to leave. She feels that since Scrapp, who’s in prison, isn’t going to be at the party Tiarra’s new boyfriend shouldn’t either. Tiarra asks J Nicks to leave and he does. At the end of the episode, Tiarra drops a bombshell: she’s pregnant! She doesn’t say who the father is.
- Even though Stevie J isn’t happy that Mimi put him on child support, they still decide not to let Joseline’s schemes come between them and remain friends. Stevie also tells Mimi that he’s had enough of Joseline and is done with the relationship.
- Scrappy really steps up to the plate for Bambi and proposes to her! During the episode, he invites her mom, Momma Dee, Rasheeda, Kirk Frost, Tammy Rivera and Ernest to a beautiful backyard where he surprises Bambi by getting down on one knee and proposing to her with a huge diamond ring. Bambi is shocked by everything, but tells him yes.
- Tommy opens up about her rough childhood, revealing to a therapist that her father had anger issues and was killed soon after he finished a 17 year prison sentence. Tommy also admits she drinks a lot but says she’s not an alcoholic. She explains that she drinks to help her cope with certain things and she doesn’t need alcohol every day.