Fans of Kanye West have come to know and love his quotable lines, born from his interviews and tweets. The “Famous” rapper plans to sit down with Ellen DeGeneres on her self-titled daytime talk show, where he is sure to provide several more lines for fans to live by.
An extended clip from his “Ellen DeGeneres Show” discussion provides some insight as to the subject matter. West, 38, and DeGeneres will discuss a wide variety of things, from his unusual tweets to his fashion line and more. The "Ellen DeGeneres Show" released a video of the Grammy award-winning rapper going off on one of his now-infamous rants during his appearance. The tangent lasted a whopping eight minutes and centered on his hopes for the future among other things.
Below are some of the most noteworthy things West said during his “Ellen DeGeneres Show” interview:
- “What’s the point of thinking?”
- “I have ideas that can make the human race’s existence, within our hundred years, better.”
- “F--- the paparazzi. Whatever perception you have of me. Starting with the truth — starting with what everyone’s thinking. Start there. Put some dope s--- with it.”
- “Are you connecting? Picasso is dead. Steve Jobs is dead. Walt Disney is dead.”
- “We got 100 years here. We’re one race, the human race. We’re a blip in the universe.”
- “I have a condition called synesthesia where I see sounds. I see them.”
- “Everything that I sonically make is a painting.”
- “I have to be Michael Jackson of apparel in order to break open the doors for everyone that will come after I’m dead. After I’m gone. After they call me wacko Kanye.”
- “I’m sorry, daytime television. I’m sorry for the realness.”
West's "Ellen DeGeneres Show" interview airs Thursday at 4 p.m. EDT. Check your local listings for channel details.