The Vermont senator came out swinging when asked about income inequality during Tuesday's Democratic debate in Las Vegas.
During Tuesday's debate, Hillary Clinton said her recent rejection of the Trans-Pacific Partnership wasn't a flip-flop.
Network officials had offered the mobile platform free of charge to introduce users to the service, but the app faced complications Tuesday evening.
L.A.'s Chase Utley could join other athletes who've attracted endorsement deals after dubious achievements.
Oklahoma officials are struggling to stem a rising swarm of earthquakes largely driven by oil and gas activity.
A veteran U.S. military officer is applying the principles of warfare in the fight against hackers who go after the cloud.
Snapchat has decided to shutter its original content effort over financial concerns and lay off most of the team behind it.
- Singapore Avoids Recession, Acts To Boost Exports
- Syria's Army, Allies Plan Offensive Against Insurgents In Aleppo
- Russia Should Face Consequences On Syria: Jeb Bush
- Weak Trading Hits JP Morgan; Profit Falls In Core Businesses
- US To Raise Iranian Missile-Test Issue At UN Security Council
- Chipmaker Intel's Revenue Beats Wall Street Expectations
- Planned Parenthood Revises Policy On Reimbursement For Fetal Tissue
- Apple Could Pay $862M After Losing Patent Lawsuit