Unidentified gunmen on Saturday fired rockets at a United Nations peacekeeping base in northern Mali.
Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the mastermind of the Nov. 13 Paris attacks, also boasted of easily entering Europe as a refugee and mocked the EU's open border policy, according to a local report.
While the U.S. said Russia's beefed up air defenses could complicate the tense situation in Syria, Moscow said it will not impact the U.S.-led coalition against ISIS.
Police arrested the suspected gunman five hours after the siege began inside a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, which left three people dead.
The Microsoft co-founder is set to make the announcement Monday at the Paris Climate Change Summit, according to reports, citing sources.
Several thousand protesters blocked the city's high-end stores on Black Friday after a newly released video depicting the fatal police shooting of Laquan McDonald, 17.
As odd as it may appear, action in the markets seems to indicate investors aren't too worried about the major geopolitical events that have made headlines this month.
- Suicide Attack In Afghanistan Targets Election Official, 1 Dead
- Philippines Shopping For Arms To Beef Up Maritime Security
- New Orleans Police Identify Suspect In Shooting That Wounded 17
- Black Friday Crowds Thin In Subdued Start To Holiday Shopping
- Brazil Sues Mining Giants For $5.2B Over Dam Collapse
- American Express Cuts Small Business Saturday Incentives
- Murdoch Predicts Sale Of Tribune Newspapers, Including LA Times
- Alleged White House Jumper Left 'Suicide Note'