- Get the Body and Winning Form of Athletes with the Adidas Techniques
September 13 2012 3:04 AM
The Adidas sports apparel line has been valued for both function and performance. Adidas has been an athlete's best friend and key to his or her winning and pride all these years.
- KPN and Tech Mahindra Form Partnership to Develop Business Software Apps
September 12 2012 9:35 PM
KPN, a telecommunications and ICT provider based in the Netherlands has announced a formal partnership with India’s Tech Mahindra, a global systems integrator that specialises in business change management and IT outsourcing.
- Royal Mail Vs Private Couriers: Competing for your Post
August 30 2012 8:46 PM
Royal Mail is expected to deliver 6 days a week to nearly 29 million addresses, a challenge that it seemingly fails to rise to.
- YahClick: New Internet Services in Africa Brings More Possibilities, Broader Access
August 20 2012 2:37 AM
The Internet opens and connects you to new worlds of possibilities and opportunities anywhere, anytime. In South Africa, the Internet is a make or break in many situations these days with limited access and expensive rates that abounds just to receive the best Internet connection.
- Acoustics of Life, Love, and Longing
July 19 2012 3:37 AM
Clear, crisp sound minus the over glitzy production mixes that sometimes over powers the original music and lyrics.
- Samsung Series 9 Monitors: Are They Versatile Enough for Work and Play?
July 09 2012 4:55 AM
The screen monitors of your PCs and laptops are key elements to your performance each day, whether for work or for play. Is there a computer monitor versatile enough to suit your every need?
- UEFA 2012 and Hyundai Aim for Passionate Plays, Complete Victories
June 26 2012 3:26 AM
The freshly trimmed green field, the fever pitch, the team, the colours, blaring fans, winning kick, a treacherous block: These and more are what and how people see football from different angles at varying stages.
- Will You Wear the Scent that Matches Your Lifestyle?
June 22 2012 2:10 AM
A joie de vivre in a bottle is how to best describe the Carolina Herrera 212 VIP for women and men. It is best worn on nights out, catching up with friends and lovers. Partying all night until the wee hours of the morning in New York's exclusive clubs comes with a price. One definitely needs all the power of a scent that could match the jaunty, spirited all nighter strutting, playing and to simply cavort in the halls of the dance floor.
- Egypt Postpones Naming Election Winner
June 20 2012 5:46 PM
As Egypt's ex-president reportedly lingered near death Wednesday, the elections committee put off announcing who his successor will be.
- European Social Fund Brings New Chance to Life, Living Decently
June 20 2012 3:36 AM
During these difficult times, extreme measures are needed to keep afloat. Second chances are seems hard to come by especially in terms of employment.
- Online Trading Platform JFX Makes Investing Smooth and Easy
June 19 2012 12:32 AM
In our quest to have a more stable source of income, active or passive, we come across many options: the stock market, property market, currency trading.
- France Summer Travel: Summer Loving, Adventures Await in Atlantic Coast, Cognac City
June 14 2012 6:11 AM
Not missing out on the much awaited family and away time this summer break could still be done whether in a tight budget or a splurge. The big break from the daily grind awaits you and your loved ones in Poitou-Charente, the south of France.
- European Business Bosses Push for Dual Education Model to Tackle Unemployment
June 13 2012 8:09 PM
Key decision makers in prominent business companies throughout Europe have criticised failing education systems for rising youth employment and have been clamouring for the implementation of dual education schemes to help reverse this worrying trend.
- Western Union Agreement with IBInvestor Expands Small Business Access to Global Payments Platform
June 13 2012 8:20 AM
The Western Union Company (NYSE:WU), a leader in global payment services, and business incubator and broker dealer IBInvestor, Inc. today announced a strategic agreement to enable global businesses to move money quickly and reliably across borders.
- Is your company missing out on 2.4 Billion worth of opportunity?
June 12 2012 6:07 PM
20% of surveyed Chinese companies indicate convenience and reduced FX risk for the preference to be paid in Chinese renminbi
- Paco Rabanne's Black XS L'Exces Scents for Him and Her: Only for the Intense
June 12 2012 4:18 AM
Ferociously intense is how they describe the new scent Black XS L'Exces for Him by Paco Rabanne. How different is it from the earlier version?
- German Language and Culture Need Saving
June 08 2012 2:54 AM
Everyone and everything seems to need a hero these days. Even a language needs saving these days. A language that carries and portrays the essence of a culture had seen the dangers of dying during these glorious technological times of innovation.
- Investment From Chinese Tencent Holdings Ltd. Of $1 Billion Highlights Diverse Needs of E-Commerce Platforms
May 29 2012 6:04 PM
The announcement of a leading Chinese company, Tencent Holdings Ltd., that they are investing $1 billion into their e-commerce subsidiary prioritizing warehousing and logistics evidences the resources that are needed in many e-commerce operations.
- David Beckham Gets Fired Up, Bound for New Wins
May 24 2012 11:39 PM
That was fun! LA Galaxy midfielder David Beckham scribbled on his Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, as he describes his Ode to Joy experience upon playing the especially designed wall drums that he hits with some soccer balls.
- Food and Dining in Britain Get Praises from Top Chefs
May 08 2012 3:42 AM
Food and dining is the quintessential equalizer among cities world-wide. The food and preparation exemplifies the culture and the passion of a nation and its people.