- WHO: Ebola 'Shadow Zones' Concealing True Extent Of Outbreak
August 23 2014 5:39 AM
The WHO said that its efforts to contain the ongoing Ebola outbreak have been hindered due to the under-reporting of cases in the affected nations.
- Cholera Outbreak In Ghana Worsens
August 22 2014 5:25 PM
Ghana's capital city of Accra is the epicenter of the crisis.
- Canada Is Planning To Break Up Cable Bundles
August 22 2014 3:42 PM
Canadians might be able to pay for the channels they want by 2015.
- Apple Considered Shrinking The Headphone Jack With iPhone 6
August 22 2014 12:05 PM
If geniune, Foxconn images contain the best look yet at the upcoming iPhone 6.
- Google Makes Chromebook Enterprise Push With Citrix Support
August 22 2014 10:16 AM
Google is reaching into Microsoft territory after having success in schools with its Chrome OS.
- 'People Are Scared'
August 22 2014 8:54 AM
In 10 days, the current Ebola outbreak in West Africa is poised to claim more lives than the previous entire history of the virus.
- UN Health Agency Deploys Ebola Experts In Liberia
August 22 2014 8:37 AM
Irish health authorities were testing a man who had recently returned from Africa and died Thursday after complaining of a fever.
- Windows 9 Previews Are Coming In September
August 21 2014 5:31 PM
Microsoft is set to unveil its latest operating system in the fall.
- Tumblr's User Base Is Growing, So Why Isn't Yahoo?
August 21 2014 3:28 PM
Tumblr is growing its user base, but it isn't helping Yahoo's bottom line.
- Lost Car Keys? Grab Your iPhone
August 21 2014 9:17 AM
Tesla Motors will begin letting Model S owners start and unlock their cars using Apple's Touch ID fingerprint technology.
- New Drug With 'Potential For Combating Ebola' Tested On Monkeys
August 21 2014 4:51 AM
The Marburg virus was first detected in 1967 and causes a disease with a similar progression as Ebola's.
- Citizens, Police Clash In Liberia Over Ebola Quarantine
August 20 2014 2:55 PM
Residents of the Monrovia's West Point slum protested the government's Ebola quarantine.
- Democratic Republic Of Congo Sees Uptick In Ebola-Like Deaths
August 20 2014 11:25 AM
A number of people have died with Ebola-like symptoms in the same province where Ebola was first discovered in 1976.
- Faith Healer Helped Spread Ebola In Sierra Leone: Report
August 20 2014 7:54 AM
Ebola has killed more than 1,220 people in West Africa since the beginning of 2014.
- 3 People Tested For Ebola In Vietnam And Myanmar
August 20 2014 5:36 AM
Two Nigerians in Vietnam and a 22-year-old Burmese national who landed in Myanmar after a trip to West Africa are being tested for Ebola.
- German Software Giant SAP To Invest $500M In Africa
August 20 2014 4:12 AM
The business software giant, in a bit to tap into Africa's demographic dividend, will train 10,000 IT consultants.
- Nigerian Soldiers Mutiny, Refuse To Fight Boko Haram
August 20 2014 1:39 AM
Boko Haram fighters have been reported to be far better equipped than the Nigerian army soldiers sent to fight them.
- Microsoft Releases Reddit App For Xbox One
August 19 2014 1:54 PM
Xbox Live users can now browse Reddit from the comfort of their console.
- American Airlines Hires Ink Global To Relaunch 'American Way'
August 19 2014 11:24 AM
In-flight titles like "American Way" will get a digital makeover.
- 'Fragile Progress' In Fight Against Ebola
August 19 2014 9:16 AM
A full recovery in West Africa may be months away, but a cautious Nigerian response has kept the viral disease isolated there.