- Yahoo takes 90 days to delete accounts after a user requests it, but some users are reporting the company isn't removing the accounts even after the waiting period.
- A problem generations before you never had to worry about, your digital footprint becomes a major question mark after death. Here's what happens to your Facebook page when you die.
- Facebook added a new feature that you can use to find out what advertisers know about you from your profile.
- According to recent data, political apps—especially those that help connect constituents to their representatives—have seen a big increase in downloads since the election.
- The parent company of Sprint is looking into merging with competitor T-Mobile for the second time.
- Billionaire Bill Gates says robots should be taxed like humans.
- Space CEO Elon Musk says company is investigating leak prior to launch.
- With the 'Pokémon Go' Gen 2 update came 87 new Pokémon, and new server problems.
- California Democratic Congressman Ted Lieu is calling for an investigation into President Donald Trump's ongoing use of an unsecure Android smartphone, calling it a potential risk to national security.
Democrats Posted A Guide For Government Employees Looking To Get Around Trump's Communications BlackoutCongressmen Ted Lieu and Don Beyer posted the guide to let employees know their rights.
- If you are one of those people who feel like you need ad blocker to view your favorite YouTube videos, you're in luck. YouTube has decided to remove non skippable ads ... but there is a catch.
- Footage of the scene taken from the fence’s security camera showed more than 600 migrants approaching the Tarajal area of the fence in Morocco around 6 a.m. local time.
- The Daily Show developed a web extension that makes all of Donald Trump's tweets look like a child wrote them, and there are other extensions like "Make America Kittens Again" that make reading political news lighter too.