- China Data Rattles World Markets As Investors Worry About Hard Landing
March 10 2014 8:44 AM
Weakening Chinese economic data from the weekend was affecting markets on Monday
- Luptia Nyong’o Cuddles Up To Rapper K’Naan [PHOTOS]
March 08 2014 7:56 PM
The actress was seen getting cozy with the rapper following an TV appearance on March 3.
- Climate Change Causing New Malaria Risk
March 08 2014 2:48 PM
Warmer temps are pushing malaria-carrying mosquitoes into areas that were previously too cold.
- 'Hairline Cracks' Found In 40 Boeing Planes
March 08 2014 10:51 AM
Boeing plans to deliver 110 787s this year, earning between $87.5 billion and $90.5 billion in revenue.
- Apple Looks For Siri Partners Prior To iWatch Release
March 08 2014 10:40 AM
Search apps are a key battleground for wearable technology.
- Nigeria’s Auditor General Says Constitution Prohibits Audit
March 07 2014 9:23 AM
Nigeria’s Auditor General told a senate committee that he won’t be looking into alleged billions owed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
- Oscar Pistorius's Ex-Girlfriend Testifies, Claims He 'Cheated' On Her With Steenkamp
March 07 2014 8:57 AM
Samantha Taylor, a former girlfriend of accused murderer Oscar Pistorius, testified that he constantly carried a gun, and that he cheated on her with his alleged murder victim, Reeva Steenkamp.
- HP Chromebook 14 Review: Haswell Turbocharges Chrome OS
March 06 2014 2:49 PM
The HP Chromebook 14 is the best Google laptop on the market, thanks to its roomy size and incredible battery life.
- Look Out Dubai, Turkey Wants To Be A Global Transport Hub
March 06 2014 11:28 AM
Turkey is aiming to build the world's biggest airport, which it hopes will handle 150 million passengers a year.
- Witness Describes Distraught Pistorius After Shooting
March 06 2014 10:46 AM
A witness at the Oscar Pistorius trial described how distraught the Olympian was after killing girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
- International Women’s Day, A Day to Always Remember
March 06 2014 8:49 AM
Women make up more than 50 percent of the global population, but less than 20 percent of parliamentary seats are filled by females.
- What Google's Doing To Fix Nexus 5 Battery Drain Issue
March 06 2014 7:16 AM
Google is aware of a renegade process that drains the Nexus 5 battery, and other Android devices with a Qualcomm chip.
- Ukrainian Grain Export Delays Could Be A Problem For The World's Largest Importer
March 06 2014 7:13 AM
Ukraine is the fifth-largest grain exporter worldwide, which means economists and politicians are keeping an eye on Egypt -- the world's largest importer.
- US Freezes Half-Billion Of Nigerian Dictator's Loot
March 05 2014 8:43 PM
The Department of Justice called this the largest civil forfeiture case ever brought against a foreign leader by the U.S.
- T-Mobile Customers Dropped BlackBerry For Other Manufacturers
March 05 2014 3:52 PM
In an upgrade program that drew ire from BlackBerry, T-Mobile saw a 15-fold increase in trade-ins during the promotion.
- MMA Fighter Booto Guylain Dies From Head Injury Sustained In EFC Africa Fight
March 05 2014 3:24 PM
MMA fighter Booto Guylain died on Wednesday from a head injury suffered in a fight for Extreme Fighting Championship Africa in Johannesburg.
- Brazil Shuts Out South Africa
March 05 2014 2:09 PM
Brazil defeated South Africa with a hat trick from Neymar.
- Brazil Leads South Africa At Half
March 05 2014 12:56 PM
Brazil leads South Africa 2-0 in Johannesburg at the half.
- Facebook Is Worth More Than Its Weight In Gold, Sort Of
March 05 2014 10:19 AM
For Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp buy, investors could buy the entire South African gold mining industry, according to one gold analyst.
- The Firms Behind Some Of The World's Coolest Architecture Designs
March 05 2014 8:58 AM
ECADI, the architects behind five of the tallest buildings, acquired Wilson Associates, one of the world's leading interior architecture firms.