- Two Americans Latest Aid Workers To Contract Ebola
July 28 2014 6:08 PM
A handful of local and international aid workers has contracted the deadly virus that they've been working to quell.
- Marijuana Use In US Tops Most Other Countries: Report
July 28 2014 5:49 PM
Cannabis use in the United States has increased due to the lower perceived risk, according to the 2014 UN Drug Report.
- A Foreign Exodus From Burning Libya
July 28 2014 12:16 PM
Heavy clashes in Tripoli and Benghazi have closed the airspace, cut power and water, and caused foreign governments to leave.
- More Than 50 Killed In Benghazi, Tripoli Clashes
July 28 2014 12:10 AM
The government said more than 150 people have died, many of them civilian, in the capital Tripoli and Benghazi in two weeks of fighting.
- Liberia Shuts Border To Curb Ebola Spread
July 27 2014 9:23 PM
Under the new health measures, public gatherings such as marches, demonstrations and promotional advertisements also will be restricted.
- France Urges Nationals To Leave Libya Due To Security Situation
July 27 2014 1:28 PM
The U.S. evacuated its embassy Saturday.
- Heathrow Boss: No Impact On Passenger Activity From Disasters
July 27 2014 12:24 PM
Heathrow CEO John Holland-Kaye says Sunday was one of the airport's busiest days of the year.
- Boko Haram Kidnaps Wife Of Cameroon Vice Prime Minister
July 27 2014 10:15 AM
Nigeria says the Islamist militants want to gain traction in neighboring Cameroon.
- Ebola Has Nigeria On 'Red Alert'
July 26 2014 9:00 PM
The deadliest Ebola outbreak in history has spread to Africa's most populous country.
- Families Mourn Victims Of Air Algerie Crash In Mali
July 26 2014 7:46 PM
Family members of those killed on the Air Algerie flight that crashed in Mali were taken to the wreckage to grieve on Saturday as French President Francois Hollande announced three days of mourning.
- Malian Rebels Spotted AH5017 Wreckage First: Algerian Official
July 25 2014 9:54 PM
A rebel group pledged to help secure the site, but the French forces they've been fighting since last year are also at the scene.
- Worst Ebola Virus Looming In Lagos
July 25 2014 4:32 PM
The Ebola outbreak is being exacerbated by misinformation and a response effort stretched to the breaking point.
- Kenya Home To 5 Top African Startups In Mobile Tech
July 25 2014 1:20 PM
DEMO Africa recently named five Kenyan startups among its top 40 list.
- Zillow Looking To Buy Trulia In Bid To Consolidate Online Real Estate Listings
July 25 2014 12:03 PM
The two sites receive more than five times the number of visitors of their closest competitors.
- Air Algerie Flight Crashed Due To Poor Weather
July 25 2014 7:21 AM
French officials ruled out an attack by militants in the airplane crash, which killed 116 people on Thursday.
- Air Algerie Plane Black Boxes Found
July 25 2014 2:12 AM
The plane crashed in a remote region of Mali, near the Burkina Faso border, known for sporadic outbreaks of separatist violence.
- Hard To Believe, But Air Travel Is The Safest It's Ever Been
July 24 2014 9:15 PM
With 462 people dead in three plane crashes, travelers are wondering if it's truly safe to fly.
- Amazon's Fire Phone Is An Experiment In The Future Of Mobile Commerce
July 24 2014 8:00 PM
Mobile conversion rates are one-third that of PCs, which is a problem for Amazon.com. Which brings us to the Amazon Fire smartphone.
- Ebola May Have Reached Nigeria, Africa's Most Populous Country
July 24 2014 4:51 PM
The Ebola virus may have reached Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country.
- FAA Warned About Airspace Where AH5017 Crashed
July 24 2014 12:38 PM
The Air Algerie flight was traveling over a region controlled by Islamist militants, though France doubts the plane was shot down.