- Researchers presented a new analysis of a longitudinal trial at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference in Toronto.
- The space agency said Monday that at least four of the 104 planets located outside our solar system have shown potential similarity to Earth.
- The world’s six richest countries account for at least 60 percent of the global economy but host less than 9 percent of refugees, an Oxfam report said Monday.
- The image, captured using just 16 of MeerKAT’s full contingent of 64 dishes, revealed 1,300 galaxies in a tiny corner of the universe where just 70 had been seen before.
- Japanese auto manufacturer Nissan Motor Co unveiled to the media on July 12 its new self driving technology 'ProPilot,' which assists the driver in maintaining speed during heavy traffic, changing lanes, and other driving maneuvers on a highway.