- What Apple CEO Tim Cook has to say about Blackberry's departure from the hardware development arena.
- Gadhafi's fall in 2011 brought chaos that splintered the North African country into rival armed fiefdoms.
- NASA scientists have an explanation for the "impossible" clouds sitting on the stratosphere of Saturn's largest moon.
- The future of ransomware may involve cybercriminals hacking cars and devices.
- Sudan regularly accuses its neighbor of backing insurgents in the Darfur, Blue Nile and South Kordofan regions.
- An investigation is underway into the circumstances of the accident that led to the death of Bahman Golbarnezhad.