- Central African Republic: UN Peacekeeping Forces Face Multitude Of Challenges
December 05 2013 12:40 PM
Central African Republic has been plagued by months of instability and sectarian violence between Muslim and Christian communities.
- Ford's Latest Mustang To Get Global Launch [Photos]
December 05 2013 7:23 AM
The new 2015 Mustang retains the key design elements of its predecessor, but comes equipped with modern technology and a global design.
- The Most Ethical Travel Destinations For 2014
December 04 2013 6:02 AM
Where we choose to spend our travel dollars has a bigger impact than you may realize on international goodwill.
- UN Tries New Tactic In DR Congo
December 03 2013 1:52 PM
The surrender of the M23 guerrillas didn't stop the United Nations from deploying UAVs against militant groups.
- There's Much That's New About Barrick Gold In China
December 03 2013 12:49 PM
After 30 years in charge, Peter Munk is handing the chairmanship to former Goldman Sachs banker John Thornton, who has long experience in China.
- Japanese Stocks Rallied In November While Gold And Silver Fell Out Of Bed
December 02 2013 8:36 AM
Monetary policy drove equities prices higher in November at the expense of gold and silver.
- Another Runaway Dunhill Win For Schwartzel
December 01 2013 2:51 PM
Holder Charl Schwartzel made it back-to-back Alfred Dunhill Championship wins when he romped to a four-stroke victory at Leopard Creek on Sunday.
- This Week In IBTimes Magazine
November 29 2013 10:50 AM
Investors with a conscience, Thanksgiving Down Under, and Mongolia's economy - IBTimes Mag: a deep dive into global business and geopolitics.
- Lagos Slum's Legal Victory Inspires Hope
November 27 2013 12:24 PM
A legal victory by the people of the Oto-Ilogbo district offers a potential path forward for those living in the slums of Lagos, Nigeria.
- Google Goes To Africa, Digs Deep In Developing Countries
November 27 2013 9:37 AM
A new fiber-optic cable network in Uganda brings hope to techies in Africa -- and to Google's plan to wire the developing world.
- Rare Bonobos Threatened By Growing Human Population And Activities
November 27 2013 1:44 AM
Only a small percentage of the bonobo's range remains suitable for them and a fraction of that habitat is located in protected areas.
- Angola Muslims Cry Persecution Despite Denials
November 26 2013 5:23 PM
Mosque closings are reported, contradicting government officials' claims.
- Best Bitcoin Infographic We've Seen Yet
November 26 2013 10:55 AM
Don't understand the bitcoin system? This chart covers it from A to Z.
- Climate Change May Affect One-Third Of 2025 Global GDP
November 26 2013 9:26 AM
Here are the 10 nations whose economic output is most threatened by climate change.
- Uranium Seized In S. Africa Could Be From Outside The Continent: Report
November 26 2013 7:37 AM
Uranium seized by South Africa earlier this month raises concerns of a possible illegal trade in nuclear materials.
- South Africa’s Economy Slows In Q3
November 26 2013 5:23 AM
Africa’s largest economy slowed more than analysts expected, amid labor strikes and a crippling power crisis.
- Five Things To Know About Angola
November 25 2013 7:47 PM
Find out more about the Republic of Angola, which reportedly banned Islam.
- In Prospering Morocco, What Arab Spring?
November 22 2013 3:36 PM
King Mohammed IV of Morocco arrives in Washington to see President Obama as the country seeks to grow its business ties to America.
- Anonymous Targets Morocco: Operation #NadorKiss To Follow #FreeBoussa
November 21 2013 4:35 PM
Anonymous announced an attack on Morocco government offices in retaliation for the arrests of three teenagers in Nador.
- Africa Rises, But Employment And Broad-Based Growth Lag: Report
November 21 2013 1:59 PM
Fast economic growth in developing countries isn't doing enough to ameliorate poverty.