- Check Out The Best New Keyboards For iOS 8
September 19 2014 5:51 PM
Swipe-to-touch can make you a faster texter, if you learn how.
- Sony's 'Holographic' Smart Glasses Nerdier Than Google Glass?
September 19 2014 2:45 PM
The headset creates optical holograms that are 85 percent transparent, Sony says.
- Alibaba Share Price Seen Popping 23% At Open
September 19 2014 10:53 AM
Orders for shares of Alibaba are coming in at $84 to $87, which is 23 percent higher than the $68 IPO price.
- Sierra Leone Begins 3-Day Ebola Lockdown, Experts Fear Backlash
September 19 2014 8:59 AM
Sierra Leone began a three-day national curfew Friday to allow health workers to locate and isolate Ebola cases.
- 8 Dead In Attack On Ebola Health Workers In Guinea
September 18 2014 5:56 PM
Three journalists and two doctors were among the group attacked by local residents.
- Ebola Economics: The Cost Of Fear
September 18 2014 5:21 PM
Experts say the fear of the disease is costing local economies more than what it takes to treat the disease.
- Why Boko Haram Has Been Ignored
September 18 2014 1:15 PM
Remember #BringBackOurGirls? Boko Haram continues to terrorize Nigeria, yet it's largely been overlooked by Western powers.
- Ebola Death Toll Reaches 2,622
September 18 2014 9:23 AM
At least 2,622 people have died in the worst outbreak of Ebola virus in history, which has so far infected at least 5,335 people in West Africa, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Thursday.
- Libyan Parliament Rejects New Cabinet Proposed By Prime Minister
September 18 2014 8:16 AM
Thinni, Libya’s acting prime minister since March, had sought to reassert control over the strife-torn country by naming a new cabinet.
- Natural Disasters Displace More People Than Conflict: Study
September 17 2014 3:27 PM
The number of people displaced by natural disasters around the world has doubled since the 1970s.
- South Sudan Orders Companies To Hire Locals, Fire Foreign Staff
September 17 2014 7:54 AM
Companies and agencies operating out of South Sudan will now have to justify to the labor ministry their decisions to hire foreign staff.
- Australia Announces $6.35M More To Fight Ebola
September 17 2014 2:04 AM
With the latest pledge, Australia's total contribution to fight off the deadliest Ebola outbreak in history stands at more than $7 million.
- The iPhone 6 Reviews Are In
September 17 2014 1:11 AM
Most reviewers favored the smaller, less expensive model.
- Tony Stewart Could Face Criminal Charges For Ward Jr.’s Death
September 16 2014 10:08 PM
The three-time NASCAR top series champion says he will continue to cooperate with the investigation.
- Ebola 'Potential Threat To Global Security'
September 16 2014 5:03 PM
President Obama will send U.S. troops as part of the international response to combat Ebola in West Africa, he said in a televised statement.
- Pistorius Mulling Trial Memoir
September 16 2014 4:25 PM
Oscar Pistorius, acquitted of the most serious charges in the death of Reeva Steenkamp, now considers writing about the trial.
- 'We Wouldn't Even Be Talking About An Epidemic Today'
September 16 2014 3:08 PM
Experts say President Barack Obama's plan to contain Ebola is months late.
- Is Obama's Ebola Plan Coming Too Late?
September 16 2014 8:59 AM
Obama is expected to give specifics about his plan to militarily combat Ebola in Africa on Tuesday. Experts say he should have acted sooner.
- Qatar Denies Arming Libyan Rebels
September 16 2014 8:22 AM
Qatar denied a claim by Libyan Prime Minister Abdullah al-Thinni that the country supplied rebel forces with planes and weapons.
- 12 Nigerian Soldiers Face Death Penalty For Mutiny
September 16 2014 1:36 AM
The soldiers were convicted for revolting against their commanding officer by throwing stones and shooting at him in a May incident.