- Kenya Home To 5 Top African Startups In Mobile Tech
July 25 2014 1:20 PM
DEMO Africa recently named five Kenyan startups among its top 40 list.
- Zillow Looking To Buy Trulia In Bid To Consolidate Online Real Estate Listings
July 25 2014 12:03 PM
The two sites receive more than five times the number of visitors of their closest competitors.
- Air Algerie Flight Crashed Due To Poor Weather
July 25 2014 7:21 AM
French officials ruled out an attack by militants in the airplane crash, which killed 116 people on Thursday.
- Air Algerie Plane Black Boxes Found
July 25 2014 2:12 AM
The plane crashed in a remote region of Mali, near the Burkina Faso border, known for sporadic outbreaks of separatist violence.
- Hard To Believe, But Air Travel Is The Safest It's Ever Been
July 24 2014 9:15 PM
With 462 people dead in three plane crashes, travelers are wondering if it's truly safe to fly.
- Amazon's Fire Phone Is An Experiment In The Future Of Mobile Commerce
July 24 2014 8:00 PM
Mobile conversion rates are one-third that of PCs, which is a problem for Amazon.com. Which brings us to the Amazon Fire smartphone.
- Ebola May Have Reached Nigeria, Africa's Most Populous Country
July 24 2014 4:51 PM
The Ebola virus may have reached Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country.
- FAA Warned About Airspace Where AH5017 Crashed
July 24 2014 12:38 PM
The Air Algerie flight was traveling over a region controlled by Islamist militants, though France doubts the plane was shot down.
- Algerian Plane Found In Mali; Passenger List In Dispute
July 24 2014 11:38 AM
"The plane was not far from the Algerian frontier when the crew was asked to make a detour because of poor visibility," said a Malian diplomat.
- Algerian Plane Crashed In Al Qaeda-Controlled Region
July 24 2014 11:23 AM
Air Algerie Flight 5017 was flying over a disputed region of Mali, where al Qaeda-linked jihadists and government forces have been fighting.
- Fate Of Air Algerie Passengers Unknown
July 24 2014 9:16 AM
An Algerian official has confirmed that Air Algerie Flight AH5017, which went missing between Burkina Faso and Algiers, has crashed.
- At Least 50 French Passengers Aboard Missing Air Algerie Plane
July 24 2014 6:21 AM
An Air Algerie plane, with 116 people on board, is believed to have crashed in a remote region near the Algeria-Mali border.
- Suicide Bombings Kill At Least 82 In Nigeria's Kaduna
July 23 2014 11:10 AM
No one has claimed responsibility, but militant Islamic group Boko Haram has carried out a series of attacks in the region in recent months.
- Analysts Expect Huge Revenue Growth For Facebook's Q2
July 23 2014 10:33 AM
Facebook is expected to grow revenue by more than 55 percent in the second quarter.
- Are Americans Falling Out Of Love With iPad?
July 22 2014 6:47 PM
Apple reported tepid third-quarter earnings, largely held back by poor sales of its iPad.
- Pistorius Involved In Altercation Weeks Before Closing Arguments
July 22 2014 3:23 PM
Alleged tales of Oscar Pistorius' drunken nights have been reported just weeks before closing arguments in his trial.
- South Sudan Sees 'Serious Resumption Of Hostilities:' UN
July 22 2014 3:35 AM
Even as it braces for an impending famine, clashes between rebels and government forces plague the conflict-ridden nation.
- Analysts Expect High iPhone Sales
July 21 2014 8:31 PM
Apple Inc. is expected to report higher sales than normal for the third quarter Tuesday.
- Nigeria Boko Haram Attack Causes Over 15,000 To Flee
July 21 2014 8:03 PM
Nigerian government spokesman appeared to deny Boko Haram had taken over Damboa.
- Judge Approves Warrant For User's Entire Gmail Inbox
July 21 2014 7:17 PM
Government investigators can access an entire Gmail inbox, a New York judge ruled Friday.