- What's The Story Behind Morocco World News?
March 29 2014 10:28 AM
Conflict, controversy and biased “outside” media coverage drew two brothers back to their native land to create an alternative voice from the ground up.
- Facebook's Connectivity Lab: Drones, Lasers Will Bring Rest Of World Online
March 28 2014 2:41 PM
Facebook's Connectivity Lab is developing technology to connect the two-thirds of the world without Internet access.
- BlackBerry: Keyboards Are The Key
March 28 2014 11:56 AM
Focus will be on the keyboard form-factor after the failed launch of the touchscreen Z10.
- The EU's Natural Gas Alternatives: Devil Is In The Details
March 27 2014 3:09 PM
Putin's Crimea annexation has sparked a new EU urgency to find energy supplies outside of Russia, but weaning will be slow and difficult.
- Why A Palladium Fund Has Launched In South Africa
March 27 2014 6:24 AM
Palladium and platinum are part of South Africa's prominent mining sector for the precious metals.
- Motorola To Charge 'Premium' Price For The Moto 360 Watch?
March 26 2014 6:19 PM
Motorola Mobility has not released details about the price or specs of the Moto 360 smartwatch, but consumers can expect it to cost at least as much as one of the company's smartphones.
- The Diego Garcia Dispute: Time To Resolve International Disagreements
March 26 2014 4:51 PM
Forty-six years ago, in violation of international law and UN resolutions, Great Britain seized the Chagos Archipelago from Mauritius.
- An Ebola Outbreak's Multi-Layered Costs
March 26 2014 7:14 AM
The Ebola virus can have a long-lasting and complex impact, even after the outbreak is over. Here's why.
- Is This Region The New Beer Frontier?
March 25 2014 6:08 AM
While beer markets in the U.S. lag, brewers in another region are about to thrive.
- LG Tweets G Watch As Release Date Approaches
March 24 2014 4:07 PM
LG tweeted a clearer look at the G Watch, the first Android Wear smartwatch release.
- US Takes First Measures Against Uganda's Anti-Gay Law
March 24 2014 3:19 PM
The Obama administration has taken its first steps in retaliation against Uganda's adoption of a law that sentences gays to life in prison.
- A New Wind In Africa: Kenya Plans Largest Clean Energy Project
March 24 2014 10:58 AM
Lake Turkana Wind Power Project reps finalized a $870M agreement to finance one of the largest clean energy ventures on the continent.
- Shark Attack Tally Rises At World’s Deadliest Beach
March 24 2014 6:57 AM
Port St. Johns' Second Beach in South Africa has been called the deadliest beach in the world, and it lived up to that reputation on Saturday.
- Tough Trees Transforming Moroccan Desert
March 23 2014 11:18 AM
A biotech company has patented a hybrid tree species that can grow in the toughest environments and will be used to create biofuel.
- Motorola Hints At Moto 360 Watch Specs
March 22 2014 12:13 PM
Teasing details about the Moto 360 smart watch, one of the first wearables powered by Android Wear.
- Top 10 Features Of Google's New Smartwatch OS
March 22 2014 10:19 AM
Google announced its new platform for wearables, Android Wear. What are the most interesting features of the new watch OS?
- Here's A Study That Coffee Addicts Will Love
March 21 2014 1:39 PM
A 2013 study found that data collected on about 500,000 subjects point toward coffee’s positive impact on at least one vital organ.
- Show Me The Money: Tunisia Illustrates Region's New Economic-Political Dilemma
March 21 2014 11:43 AM
Demands from desperate unemployed youth mount as Tunisia's fifth government since the 2011 Arab Spring grapples with a faltering economy.
- Will The Coffee, Cocoa, Wheat Price Rally Endure?
March 21 2014 11:40 AM
Bad weather and disease have sent wheat, cocoa and coffee prices surging this year.
- More Fruit And Less Wheat For Moroccan Farmers
March 20 2014 9:08 PM
The Moroccan government is overhauling agriculture policies that date back decades, but change isn’t cheap.