- 3 More MERS-CoV Patients Die In Saudi Arabia
May 30 2013 3:22 PM
The World Health Organization thinks the MERS-CoV virus could potentially be a huge threat.
- Which Developed Countries Will Be Spending More Than They Can Afford In 2014?
May 30 2013 2:15 PM
In 2014, the U.S. government will likely run a deficit equal to 5.3 percent of GDP.
- Africa Is A Net Creditor To The World: Why That's Not Good News
May 30 2013 12:54 PM
The illicit outflow of assets from Africa actually exceeds the amount of aid and investment coming in, says a new report.
- In Developed World, How Many Will Be Unemployed In 2014?
May 30 2013 11:47 AM
In 2014, Greece's unemployment will likely hit another record-high of 28.4 percent.
- Germany Leads, But How Efficient Will These Other Economies Be In 2014?
May 29 2013 5:37 PM
By 2014, Germany will be one of the most efficient economies in the world, with an output gap of only -0.2 percent.
- Serena Williams Dominates Early In 2013 French Open
May 29 2013 3:46 PM
The No. 1 player in the world trounced Caroline Garcia in an impressive third-round victory at Roland Garros.
- How Much Will These World Economies Grow In 2014?
May 29 2013 3:36 PM
Chile's economy is expected to grow by 5.3 percent in 2014.
- Woolwich 'Copycat' Stabbings Strike Europe
May 28 2013 4:27 PM
Two stabbings over the weekend are being investigated as possible "copycat" attacks based on the murder of an English soldier.
- Chinese Tourist Who Defaced Egyptian Temple Tracked Down
May 27 2013 3:31 PM
A Nanjing teen has been identified by China's Internet users as the culprit who carved characters into a temple wall in Egypt.
- African Union Forming Emergency Military Task Force
May 27 2013 10:08 AM
Africa made strides in creating its own military rapid reaction force to deal with security emergencies in the continent.
- London Murder Suspect Was Arrested In Kenya In 2010
May 26 2013 11:03 AM
Michael Adebolajo was caught trying to join Somali fighters, Kenyans say, but was sent back to UK.
- African Union Celebrates 50-Year Anniversary
May 25 2013 11:41 AM
On May 25, 1963, the AU’s predecessor, the Organization of African Unity, was established.
- New Soil Atlas Could Modernize Agriculture In Africa
May 25 2013 11:08 AM
A new soil atlas for Africa could help farmers and politicians throughout the continent make better choices about food production.
- Africa's Economic Future Depends On Big Ideas
May 24 2013 10:21 PM
As Africa emerges as "the 21st century continent," experts say its future rests on big ideas, entrepreneurship and local ownership.
- Djokovic Adopts New Approach At Roland Garros
May 24 2013 6:12 PM
Djokovic claims that the French Open is his top priority in 2013.
- Google Chat No Longer Private
May 24 2013 3:08 PM
Google's new chat platform, Hangouts, removes several of the options for private chat that users had in Google Talk.
- Malawi Sells Presidential Jet To Aid Economy
May 22 2013 1:53 PM
Malawi President Joyce Banda has agreed to the $15 million sale of her country's luxury presidential jet, in an effort to raise money for its ailing economy.
- Young Africans Flocking To Dubai As Guest Workers
May 21 2013 9:55 AM
About 40,000 Kenyan guest workers currently live in the UAE, primarily in the construction, hotel and travel industries.
- Where In The World Are The Military Drones?
May 18 2013 10:20 AM
The U.S. has by far the greatest variety of military drones in the world. Check out the other 59 countries that also possess military drones.
- Nigerian Forces Launch Offensive Against Militants
May 17 2013 5:34 AM
Nigerian armed forces have launched raids against Boko Haram Islamist militants in the north-east, officials said on Thursday.