- Better Charge Your Devices Before Heading To The Airport
July 07 2014 10:47 AM
Citing unrest in the Middle East, TSA has announced that US-bound passengers are required to show their electronics -- and they must be charged.
- Typhoon Neoguri Barreling Toward Okinawa
July 07 2014 7:27 AM
Typhoon Neoguri threatens the Japanese island of Okinawa and could turn into a Category 5 hurricane.
- Is This The First Case Of Ebola In Ghana?
July 07 2014 7:23 AM
In what might be the first case of Ebola in the country, Ghana has quarantined a suspected case in the capital city of Accra.
- Pistorius’ Lawyer: Re-Enactment Video Obtained ‘Illegally’
July 07 2014 3:11 AM
A new video reportedly shows the double-amputee Pistorius walking without his prosthetic legs with his hand clenched, apparently pretending to hold a gun.
- Nigerian Women, Girls Escape Boko Haram Captors
July 07 2014 3:01 AM
More than 60 women and girls kidnapped by the Nigerian Islamist group Boko Haram in June reportedly escaped Friday night.
- Nigeria's Military Says It Killed 53 Islamist Boko Haram Fighters
July 06 2014 3:33 AM
The Nigerian armed forces also say they lost five soldiers and a senior military officer during a firefight in Damboa.
- Footage Shows Oscar Pistorius Running Without Prostheses
July 05 2014 11:46 PM
There is no word why footage was shot showing Oscar Pistorius re-enacting the killing of his girlfriend.
- Privacy Group Grumbles Over Facebook Mood Experiments To FTC
July 03 2014 2:54 PM
The group is also asking Facebook to make the News Feed algorithm public.
- For Google, Porn Business Losing Its Sex Appeal
July 03 2014 12:53 PM
Google won't let its advertising partners use sexually explicit words. Will it now block adult content from search results too?
- US Cautions Travelers Over Uganda Airport Terror Threat
July 03 2014 11:15 AM
An unknown terrorist group may be launching an attack in the next few hours, the U.S. embassy said.
- Teen Who Hunts Endangered Animals In Africa Condemned By Humane Society
July 03 2014 11:09 AM
Kendall Jones, the Texas teen whose Facebook photos posing with endangered animals she hunted in Africa went viral, has a new enemy on her list: The Humane Society.
- US Discloses Secret Somalia Military Presence, Up To 120 Troops
July 03 2014 9:22 AM
U.S. military advisors have secretly operated in Somalia since around 2007 and Washington plans to deepen its security assistance to help the country fend off threats by Islamist militant group al Shabaab, U.S. officials said.
- Nearly 80 North African Refugees Lost At Sea, UN Reports
July 02 2014 12:54 PM
Scores of North African refugees are lost at sea after attempting to reach Italy for asylum.
- 'We Never Meant To Upset You'
July 02 2014 11:56 AM
Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg apologized for the way a controversial study was "communicated" on Wednesday.
- Four Killed As Cargo Plane Crashes Into Nairobi Building
July 02 2014 1:40 AM
The plane was reportedly carrying a cargo load of a locally popular mild stimulant.
- Were You A Subject In Facebook’s Mood Experiment?
July 01 2014 5:05 PM
Facebook experimented on nearly 700,000 users but tinkering with their news feeds to see how it affected their emotions. But were you one of them?
- Teenage Trophy Hunter Called ‘Slut,’ Facing Death Threats
July 01 2014 4:58 PM
A 19-year-old game hunter was hoping for fame, but she got more than she bargained for after posting pictures of her trophy animals.
- WHO Ebola Meeting To Link Corporations, Doctors And Politicians
July 01 2014 4:40 PM
Mining companies and airlines are joining the fight against Ebola.
- Bomb Blast In Nigeria Leaves At Least 15 Dead
July 01 2014 12:22 PM
The latest attack by Nigeria's Islamic extremist group leaves at least 15 dead.
- Metalworkers In South Africa’s Biggest Union Now On Strike
July 01 2014 12:06 PM
Just a week after a record-breaking strike ended, another bigger one has started.