- Ecosystem Decline Revealed In Ancient Egypt Art
September 09 2014 4:45 PM
Ancient Egyptian artifacts provide clues about changing Nile Valley animal populations.
- Apple New Mobile Payment System Aims To Revolutionize Retail
September 09 2014 2:06 PM
Will NFC revolutionize retail, or simply give Apple users greater convenience?
- Ebola Outbreak Death Toll ‘Accelerates’ To Nearly 2,300
September 09 2014 1:52 PM
The Ebola outbreak death toll continues to rise and shows no signs of letting up.
- Everything You Need To Know About iPhone 6
September 09 2014 1:48 PM
Apple attempts to reinvent a category it once dominated with two big-screen phones to compete with Android-powered "phablets."
- New Dinosaur Species Discovered In Tanzania ‘Rare’ Find For Africa
September 09 2014 11:44 AM
The fossils of a new species of long-necked sauropod dinosaur have been discovered and identified in Tanzania.
- Exceptional 232-Carat White Diamond Unearthed In South African Mine
September 09 2014 7:42 AM
Shares in the company that owns the Cullinan mine, which has produced some of the world's largest diamonds, shot up after the find was reported.
- African Union Soldiers Accused Of Raping Women And Girls
September 09 2014 5:47 AM
A HRW report alleged that the soldiers, at two bases in Somalia, had attempted to cover up the incidents by giving the victims food or money.
- US Air Marshall Attacked With Syringe At Nigerian Airport
September 09 2014 2:22 AM
The contents of the syringe are not known but the air marshal was flown back to the US where he is now under observation.
- 5 Things Apple Must Do To Make iWatch A Hit
September 08 2014 5:26 PM
First-run Apple gadgets tend to be very simple, but one thing the iWatch must have is sex appeal.
- Ebola Travel Bans Hinder Medical Relief Efforts: UN Agency
September 08 2014 4:49 PM
The fear factor of Ebola is also hurting the African tourism industry.
- iWatch Will Support Facebook, Have Its Own App Store
September 08 2014 11:43 AM
Apple's new wearable will also contain sensors to monitor heart rate, motion and sweat.
- Germany Arrests Al-Shabab Suspects Returning From Kenya
September 08 2014 7:24 AM
Three German nationals travelling from Kenya and suspected of being al-Shabab members were arrested.
- UK Expert Scolds Big Pharma Over Dearth Of Ebola Research
September 07 2014 5:11 PM
An Oxford University professor says pharmaceutical companies could have done more before the virus broke out.
- Al-Shabab Names New Leader After Deadly US Airstrike
September 06 2014 5:54 PM
The Islamist group, a wing of al Qaeda, also pledged to take revenge over the death of Ahmed Abdi Godane last week.
- Sierra Leone's Ebola Lockdown May Drive People 'Underground'
September 06 2014 5:27 PM
Doctors Without Borders warned that Sierra Leone's plans for a three-day house arrest could exacerbate the spread of the Ebola virus disease.
- Renewed Fighting In Benghazi Between General And Islamists
September 06 2014 3:19 PM
The clashes are the worst since the fall of Gadhafi 2011.
- Sierra Leone Goes Into Lockdown To Fight Ebola
September 06 2014 2:59 AM
More than 21,000 people have been hired to implement the lockdown in Sierra Leone, one of the countries worst-hit by the Ebola virus.
- Third American Infected With Ebola Is 'Stable'
September 05 2014 9:03 PM
Rick Sacra returned from Liberia Thursday and was communicating with doctors treating him for Ebola within 24 hours.
- Mapping The Ebola Outbreak As Death Toll Tops 2,000
September 05 2014 4:50 PM
Updated map of the Ebola virus disease outbreak.
- Israelis Test Nigerian Visitor For Possible Ebola
September 05 2014 1:55 PM
“It is possible that she is suffering from another viral complaint," an Israeli hospital spokeswoman said.