- Google Unveils Smartwatch Plans With ‘Android Wear’ Program
March 18 2014 1:20 PM
Google's new program plans to bring the company's mobile operating system to wearable tech.
- Can A Knowledge Economy Boost Egypt And Tunisia?
March 18 2014 6:44 AM
The countries' new constitutions have provisions to protect intellectual property rights in an attempt to foster a “knowledge economy.”
- Cancer In 3,000-Year-Old Skeleton May Show Evolution Of Disease
March 17 2014 7:01 PM
Scientists have discovered what they believe to be the oldest known evidence of metastatic cancer in a 3,000-year-old skeleton found in an ancient tomb in Sudan.
- Pistorius Knew South African Gun Safety Rules, Court Told
March 17 2014 5:17 PM
The Olympian was aware of South African firearms and self-defense laws.
- Google Sheets Goes Down, Along With Hangouts, Talk
March 17 2014 4:08 PM
Google says that Sheets, along with Hangouts and Talk have gone down, although users are reporting issues with Google Drive and other Docs.
- Replacing Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
March 17 2014 3:36 PM
Even with the lack of progress made in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, its previous route has been replaced with Flight MH318.
- Apps To Analog: Communications During An Uprising
March 17 2014 2:43 PM
How protesters are communicating in Venezuela and Ukraine, from smartphone apps to analog walkie-talkies.
- Google Chromecast UK Release Date Arrives Next Week
March 15 2014 10:05 AM
The company also has plans to offer the device in several other countries in the coming months.
- Google Smartwatch Specs Leaked As Release Approaches
March 15 2014 8:41 AM
Details about LG's Nexus smartwatch appear online as the Android wearables SDK release date gets closer.
- This Week, While You Were At Work: Conflicts From Caracas To Kiev, In Photos
March 13 2014 5:32 PM
People took to the streets, to barricades and to fortifications in Central African Republic, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine and Venezuela.
- Microsoft's Big Offer For Windows Phone Manufacturers
March 13 2014 2:31 PM
This "experiment" marks a major shift in the company's mobile strategy.
- The Bad Bomb: Blame Game Over Cluster Munitions In South Sudan
March 12 2014 4:51 PM
Cluster-bomb remnants have been found in South Sudan, but it's hard to determine who is responsible.
- Google Docs Get Add-Ons For Interactive Productivity
March 12 2014 3:15 PM
Google has announced add-ons for Docs and Sheets, the company's Office-oriented cloud-sharing suite.
- A Look At GE's Postmodern Subsea Oil Technology
March 12 2014 1:36 PM
If General Electric can help oil companies process oil at the seabed floor, it could earn millions and win fresh business in a competitive industry.
- Are Tunisia's Street Vendors Funding Terrorism?
March 12 2014 12:54 PM
3 years after Tunisia sparked the Arab Spring, suspicions arise over its informal street-vendor economy.
- Rebels Manage To Export Oil From Libya And It Costs Prime Minister His Job
March 12 2014 7:33 AM
Libyan rebels managed to export crude from the captured port and to avoid government forces.
- Pistorius Argued With Cop Who Touched His Gun, Friend Says
March 11 2014 12:17 PM
Oscar Pistorius was once pulled over and had a verbal altercation with a police officer.
- Google Chromecast Update: Dongle Sold In ‘Millions,’ Worldwide Release Date Approaching
March 11 2014 9:26 AM
Google (GOOG) says it has sold millions of Chromecast dongles so far in the U.S. and an international release is approaching.
- Morocco Welcomes But Wants More Out Of US Ties
March 11 2014 5:43 AM
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and a Moroccan business organization have signed a memorandum to make their economic connection stronger.
- Pistorius Vomits During Trial
March 10 2014 2:36 PM
During the murder trial of Reeva Steenkamp, the defendant struggled to maintain composure during a pathologist's testimony.