- 12 Nigerian Soldiers Face Death Penalty For Mutiny
September 16 2014 1:36 AM
The soldiers were convicted for revolting against their commanding officer by throwing stones and shooting at him in a May incident.
- US To Send 3,000 Troops To Fight Ebola
September 16 2014 1:14 AM
President Barack Obama is expected to announce the military deployment and $500M in aid for Ebola-affected regions in Africa.
- Microsoft Running Xbox One Games In A Browser: Report
September 15 2014 5:48 PM
Cloud computing could herald the end of console gaming as we know it.
- Motorola Refreshes Moto 360 Stock; Moto X (2014) Pre-Order
September 15 2014 11:55 AM
Motorola's smartwatch sold out in two hours earlier this month.
- 500 Feared Dead In Migrant Shipwreck Off Malta
September 15 2014 9:02 AM
Around 500 migrants were said to be on the boat that traffickers rammed and sank.
- Libyan Prime Minister Accuses Qatar, Sudan Of Arming Rebels
September 15 2014 8:09 AM
Libya's prime minister said that three military planes loaded with weapons landed at a rebel-held airport, about five miles east of Tripoli.
- ISIS Finds New Loyalists In Algerian Al Qaeda Splinter Group
September 15 2014 1:23 AM
The new group, reportedly named "soldiers of the Caliphate in Algeria," accused al Qaeda of “deviating from the true path.”
- Obama Plans To Enhance US Efforts To Fight Ebola
September 15 2014 1:11 AM
The Wall Street Journal reported that President Barack Obama is expected to make the announcement on Tuesday.
- Libyan PM Accuses Qatar Of Sending Planes With Weapons To Tripoli
September 14 2014 7:27 PM
Analysts say Libya is turning into a conflict zone for competing regional powers.
- Ebola Fight Hit By Western Apathy, Lack Of Aid
September 14 2014 5:05 AM
"We know what needs to be done but we don't know why it's not being done. It's incomprehensible to us," an MSF doctor in the region said.
- Will The Kidnapped Nigerian Schoolgirls Ever Be Found?
September 14 2014 12:55 AM
Months after the #BringBackOurGirls campaign, the kidnapped children remain in the hands of Boko Haram while the world has moved on.
- Spinosaurus First Semiaquatic Dinosaur
September 13 2014 8:32 PM
The Spinosaurus had nostrils high up on its head so it could breathe while partially submerged.
- Ebola Doctor Denied Evacuation From Sierra Leone
September 13 2014 6:10 PM
The Ebola virus is exacerbating the skilled health care worker shortage in West Africa as another doctor is diagnosed with the virus.
- US Embassy In Uganda Warns Of Terror Threat
September 13 2014 5:41 PM
“We urge that you exercise all possible caution, remaining at home or in a safe location until the all clear is issued," embassy officials said.
- 100 Boko Haram Militants Killed In Nigeria's Borno State
September 13 2014 1:34 PM
More than 300 Boko Haram members have been killed in the last two days by the Nigerian military.
- Boko Haram Suffers Heavy Losses In Clashes In Northern Nigeria
September 13 2014 4:30 AM
A senior Boko Haram commander was reportedly killed in a the fighting in Konduga town, about 22 miles southeast of Maiduguri.
- Reeva Steenkamp's Parents Express 'Shock' At Pistorius Verdict
September 13 2014 12:43 AM
June and Barry Steenkamp said they do not believe Pistorius' version of events on the night he killed their daughter.
- Pistorius Could Compete In Rio If Sentence Is Completed
September 12 2014 10:35 PM
The International Paralympic Committee has said that Oscar Pistorius can compete in Rio if his sentence is completed.
- Tim Cook Weighs In On 'Awful' TV Interfaces, Steve Jobs' Legacy
September 12 2014 10:00 PM
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' office is still on the fourth floor, just as he left it.
- Check Out The First 10 Apps For The Apple Watch
September 12 2014 4:41 PM
The first apps for the wrist-worn device will unlock your hotel room door, and find your parked car.