- Fourth Sierra Leone Doctor Contracts Ebola, Health Workers Most At Risk
September 11 2014 3:41 PM
A fourth doctor from Sierra Leone has tested positive for Ebola and will be evacuated from the country for treatment abroad.
- Culpable Homicide Likely For Pistorius
September 11 2014 10:45 AM
Oscar Pistorius could spend years in jail, despite being found not guilty of murder.
- Pistorius Cleared Of Murder Charges
September 11 2014 8:04 AM
The judge threw out all murder charges against the star athlete, but a verdict on the less serious charge of culpable homicide is yet to come.
- Watch Live: Oscar Pistorius Trial Verdict
September 11 2014 2:43 AM
Judge Thokosile Masipa is to deliver her verdict in the trail of athlete Oscar Pistorius, charged with murdering girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
- Planet's Ozone Layer Is Recovering, UN Report Says
September 11 2014 2:25 AM
A study published by environmental regulators has said that the ozone layer around the Earth is recovering.
- Sony To Stream 22 Viacom Cable Channels On Its TVs, PS4
September 10 2014 8:23 PM
A Viacom partnership will bring 22 channels to Sony boxes like the PS4.
- Apple Watch Uses Wireless Charging, But What About The iPhone 6?
September 10 2014 2:38 PM
Apple’s new charging tech has critics asking: Is this wireless power's 'moment'?
- Bill & Melinda Gates Donate $50M To Fight Ebola
September 10 2014 2:14 PM
The foundation will work with international groups and independent research firms to fund aid efforts and find treatments for the deadly virus.
- US House Republicans Allot $88M For Ebola Response
September 10 2014 9:28 AM
House Republicans agreed to fund the White House's request for Ebola response in their proposed spending bill.
- China To Send 700 Troops To Join UN Forces In South Sudan
September 10 2014 8:16 AM
A U.N. official reportedly said that neither the date for the deployment nor the area has been finalized so far.
- African Asylum Seekers Forced To Leave Israel, HRW Says
September 10 2014 4:30 AM
The report alleged that, between January 2013 and June 2014, thousands of asylum seekers from Sudan and Eritrea were forced to leave Israel.
- Following Apple Watch Unveiling, Battery Life Remains A Mystery
September 09 2014 5:06 PM
Apple's mum on battery life and whether its Watch can survive underwater.
- What's Bothering Your Country? Here Are The Top Economic Concerns Around The World [MAP]
September 09 2014 4:59 PM
In 18 of 25 emerging markets, citizens say rising prices are 'gravest' economic concern.
- Ecosystem Decline Revealed In Ancient Egypt Art
September 09 2014 4:45 PM
Ancient Egyptian artifacts provide clues about changing Nile Valley animal populations.
- Apple New Mobile Payment System Aims To Revolutionize Retail
September 09 2014 2:06 PM
Will NFC revolutionize retail, or simply give Apple users greater convenience?
- Ebola Outbreak Death Toll ‘Accelerates’ To Nearly 2,300
September 09 2014 1:52 PM
The Ebola outbreak death toll continues to rise and shows no signs of letting up.
- Everything You Need To Know About iPhone 6
September 09 2014 1:48 PM
Apple attempts to reinvent a category it once dominated with two big-screen phones to compete with Android-powered "phablets."
- New Dinosaur Species Discovered In Tanzania ‘Rare’ Find For Africa
September 09 2014 11:44 AM
The fossils of a new species of long-necked sauropod dinosaur have been discovered and identified in Tanzania.
- Exceptional 232-Carat White Diamond Unearthed In South African Mine
September 09 2014 7:42 AM
Shares in the company that owns the Cullinan mine, which has produced some of the world's largest diamonds, shot up after the find was reported.
- African Union Soldiers Accused Of Raping Women And Girls
September 09 2014 5:47 AM
A HRW report alleged that the soldiers, at two bases in Somalia, had attempted to cover up the incidents by giving the victims food or money.