- Look Out Dubai, Turkey Wants To Be A Global Transport Hub
March 06 2014 11:28 AM
Turkey is aiming to build the world's biggest airport, which it hopes will handle 150 million passengers a year.
- Witness Describes Distraught Pistorius After Shooting
March 06 2014 10:46 AM
A witness at the Oscar Pistorius trial described how distraught the Olympian was after killing girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
- International Women’s Day, A Day to Always Remember
March 06 2014 8:49 AM
Women make up more than 50 percent of the global population, but less than 20 percent of parliamentary seats are filled by females.
- What Google's Doing To Fix Nexus 5 Battery Drain Issue
March 06 2014 7:16 AM
Google is aware of a renegade process that drains the Nexus 5 battery, and other Android devices with a Qualcomm chip.
- Ukrainian Grain Export Delays Could Be A Problem For The World's Largest Importer
March 06 2014 7:13 AM
Ukraine is the fifth-largest grain exporter worldwide, which means economists and politicians are keeping an eye on Egypt -- the world's largest importer.
- US Freezes Half-Billion Of Nigerian Dictator's Loot
March 05 2014 8:43 PM
The Department of Justice called this the largest civil forfeiture case ever brought against a foreign leader by the U.S.
- T-Mobile Customers Dropped BlackBerry For Other Manufacturers
March 05 2014 3:52 PM
In an upgrade program that drew ire from BlackBerry, T-Mobile saw a 15-fold increase in trade-ins during the promotion.
- MMA Fighter Booto Guylain Dies From Head Injury Sustained In EFC Africa Fight
March 05 2014 3:24 PM
MMA fighter Booto Guylain died on Wednesday from a head injury suffered in a fight for Extreme Fighting Championship Africa in Johannesburg.
- Brazil Shuts Out South Africa
March 05 2014 2:09 PM
Brazil defeated South Africa with a hat trick from Neymar.
- Brazil Leads South Africa At Half
March 05 2014 12:56 PM
Brazil leads South Africa 2-0 in Johannesburg at the half.
- Facebook Is Worth More Than Its Weight In Gold, Sort Of
March 05 2014 10:19 AM
For Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp buy, investors could buy the entire South African gold mining industry, according to one gold analyst.
- The Firms Behind Some Of The World's Coolest Architecture Designs
March 05 2014 8:58 AM
ECADI, the architects behind five of the tallest buildings, acquired Wilson Associates, one of the world's leading interior architecture firms.
- Facebook's Drones: Internet From Above In Developing Countries
March 04 2014 5:13 PM
Facebook is looking to extend the range of its social network by beaming the Internet from flying drones into less developed countries.
- Emotions Run High In Day 2 Of Oscar Pistorius Trial
March 04 2014 2:15 PM
The Oscar Pistorius case saw an emotional testimony from the Olympian's neighbor on Tuesday.
- This Is How Much Food The World Wastes
March 04 2014 10:45 AM
What's more, the number of daily calories lost per person varies from 400 calories a day to 1500 calories a day in the developed world.
- Oscar Pistorius' Defense Targets Prosecution's Key Witness
March 04 2014 7:08 AM
The second day of the trial was interrupted when a local news network aired a picture of a prosecution witness without her consent.
- African Entrepreneur Knows What’s Next For Surging Economies
March 04 2014 5:39 AM
“People need to understand that we are 54 countries. There are 54 different mindsets..." he said.
- Peter Nyong’o, Brother Of ‘12 Years A Slave’ Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o, ‘Photobombs’ Ellen DeGeneres’ Selfie
March 03 2014 7:28 PM
Peter Nyong’o, Lupita Nyong’o’s younger brother and the Oscar-winning actress’ plus-one for the evening, managed to photobomb Ellen DeGeneres’ Oscars selfie, making his way into the most retweeted photo of all time.
- Windows Phone "Cortana" Leaks, Microsoft's Siri Killer
March 03 2014 12:59 PM
Windows Phone 8.1 will include Cortana, but will it unite Microsoft's Xbox One and Windows computers with mobile?
- Scotland Wants To Offer Asylum To Gay Ugandans
March 01 2014 10:48 AM
Minister For External Affairs, Humza Yousaf, writes formal letter urging support for persecuted Ugandans.