- Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood From Participating In Elections
August 09 2014 1:23 PM
The Egyptian court previously banned the Muslim Brotherhood in September.
- Judge Announces Verdict Date In Oscar Pistorius Case
August 09 2014 7:14 AM
The verdict date was announced by Judge Thokozile Masipa after the prosecution and defense ended their final arguments.
- Ebola Patient's Husband Criticizes Critics Of Aid Workers
August 08 2014 6:02 PM
David Writebol is in quarantine in Liberia until doctors publicly determine whether he's infected.
- Conservationists Deploy Drones To Combat Poaching
August 08 2014 4:36 PM
Conservationists are using drones in India, Nepal and elsewhere to research and protect endangered species from poaching.
- 'I Am Growing Stronger Every Day': Infected Ebola Doctor
August 08 2014 3:09 PM
Dr. Kent Brantly wrote a statement from his isolation room at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.
- Nigeria Declares State Of Emergency Over Ebola Outbreak
August 08 2014 2:22 PM
President Goodluck Jonathan declared a national emergency as officials continue their monitoring of victims.
- WHO: Ebola A Public Health Emergency
August 08 2014 4:26 AM
However, the organization cautioned against a sweeping ban on international travel and trade.
- Leave Liberia Now, US Tells Diplomats' Families
August 08 2014 1:23 AM
The Liberian government on Wednesday declared a state of emergency to help contain the Ebola epidemic.
- 95% Of Expat Doctors Fled Liberia When Ebola Broke Out: Physician
August 07 2014 4:02 PM
A doctor who works in Liberia says West African countries need urgent intervention to fight Ebola or thousands could die.
- Twitter Reveals 'Payment And Shipping' Option
August 07 2014 3:12 PM
Online retail may be trending on the social network sooner than you think.
- Racial Politics Surround Ebola Crisis
August 07 2014 2:36 PM
Some doctors are suggesting experimental vaccines aren't being distributed widely enough because the patients happen to be African.
- Gmail Just Made It A Lot Easier To Unsubscribe From Unwanted Emails
August 07 2014 10:43 AM
Google has announced a small, but potentially helpful new Gmail feature.
- From The Creators Of The Internet
August 07 2014 10:35 AM
The Ebola virus drug used to treat two Americans is being funded by the same U.S. government program that brought you the Internet.
- Google, Barnes & Noble Join Forces Against Amazon
August 07 2014 9:38 AM
The war over retail delivery is escalating in Silicon Valley.
- Prosecutor Calls ‘Blade Runner’ A ‘Deceitful Witness'
August 07 2014 8:40 AM
Oscar Pistorius’ murder trial resumed Thursday at the North Gauteng High Court in Pretoria. Closing arguments will conclude this week.
- Nearly 4 Million In South Sudan At Risk Of Hunger And Malnutrition: UN
August 07 2014 3:33 AM
The overburdened United Nations mission in South Sudan is now the organization's biggest aid operation in any single country.
- Liberia Declares Emergency While Sierra Leone Cordons Off Villages
August 07 2014 1:24 AM
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, the Liberian president, declared a state of emergency for at least 90 days, to ensure “the very survival of our state."
- Evacuations Accelerate As Libya Falls Further Into Chaos
August 06 2014 7:35 PM
Options for leaving Libya by sea and air are limited. Thousands of Filipinos say they fear joblessness more than war.
- Ford Searching For African ‘Opportunities’
August 06 2014 4:34 PM
The chief of Ford’s new Middle East-Africa unit stopped short of confirming rumors of a Nigerian factory project.
- Will WHO Declare Ebola An International Concern?
August 06 2014 4:28 PM
WHO leaders could also recommend travel bans during the two-day emergency meeting to discuss West Africa's Ebola outbreak.