- Four Things To Know About The End Of Amplats Strike
October 11 2013 12:21 PM
An 11-day strike was brought to a close, with 44,000 ounces of platinum lost as a result of the protracted unrest.
- African Union Puts The International Criminal Court On Trial
October 11 2013 10:33 AM
An AU summit Friday could result in an unprecedented mass withdrawal from the International Criminal Court.
- 'GTA 5 Online' Character Deletion Fix For Xbox 360, PS3 Released
October 10 2013 1:19 PM
Disappearing characters should now be a thing of the past in "GTA 5 Online."
- Rats! Bubonic Plague In The Modern World: Outbreak Feared In Madagascar
October 10 2013 1:16 PM
Madagascar records an average of 500 cases of The “Black Death” annually.
- GameStop Discounts Pre-Owned PS3, Xbox 360 Systems For Limited Time
October 10 2013 11:19 AM
GameStop is temporarily lowering prices on preowned current-gen consoles.
- Abducted Libyan Prime Minister Freed By Revolutionary Group
October 10 2013 2:09 AM
Ali Zeidan's kidnapping was reportedly triggered by an erroneous arrest warrant that the interim government denied knowledge of.
- Libyan Prime Minister Kidnapped By Unidentified Gunmen
October 10 2013 1:05 AM
Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan was kidnapped early Thursday, the country's interim government has confirmed.
- Developer Advises Gamers To Start New Campaigns After Downloading 'Total War: Rome 2' Patch 4 Beta
October 09 2013 4:07 PM
You might not like what Creative Assembly said after the Patch 4 Beta was released.
- Developing Countries: Mobile Growth Soon
October 09 2013 12:00 AM
A report shows the predominance of mobile over broadband Internet connection worldwide, and the importance of young, tech-savvy consumers.
- Did Valve Tease Upcoming "Half-Life 3" And "Left For Dead 3" Annoucements?
October 08 2013 1:27 PM
Has Valve teased some upcoming big games announcements?
- Energy Company Prefers To Invest In Unstable Africa Over Russia
October 08 2013 10:33 AM
Despite the instability in North Africa, Italian energy giant Eni SpA has a huge stake in oil and gas production there and plans to stay the course.
- Alcatel-Lucent To Cut 15,000 Jobs Worldwide
October 08 2013 3:04 AM
While Germany and France will be most hit by the decision, the company also plans to create 5,000 new jobs in growth areas worldwide.
- BlackBerry Continues To Delay BBM For Android, iPhone
October 07 2013 2:07 PM
BlackBerry blames an unofficial version of BBM for Android making its way around filesharing sites for delays in offering BlackBerry Messenger on Google Play and Apple's App Store.
- For Peacekeepers In Congo, Fighting M23 Was Just The Beginning
October 07 2013 1:38 PM
U.N. forces embroiled in the civil war in the Congo have two new foes: One is tied to Rwanda, and the other is an Islamist group.
- U.S. Fend Off Internationals Fightback To Win Cup
October 07 2013 12:25 AM
The U.S. held off the Internationals 18-1/2 to 15 1/2 in the Presidents Cup.
- Libya Protests ‘Kidnap’ Of Al Qaeda Suspect
October 06 2013 9:35 AM
U.S. special forces in Tripoli seized an accused mastermind of 1998 bombings.
- US Navy SEAL Team Seizes Somali Al-Shabab Militant
October 05 2013 5:16 PM
U.S. Navy SEALs raided a seaside villa in Somalia in retaliation for the Kenya attack.
- New York Comic Con Live Stream Schedule Revealed
October 04 2013 3:21 PM
Check out the New York Comic Con live stream schedule here.
- 'SimCity' Offline Mode On The Way?
October 04 2013 1:14 PM
SimCity may be getting an offline mode after all.
- 'Total War: Rome 2' Patch 4 Patch Notes Revealed, How To Download Patch 4 Beta
October 04 2013 1:14 PM
Creative Assembly has released the patch notes for "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 4. Here's how to download the beta.