- WHO And Regional Governments Will Intensify Ebola Fight With $100 Million In Funding
July 31 2014 1:12 PM
The announcement comes as WHO announces the Ebola virus has killed over 700 people since March.
- Ebola Outbreak Map Shows Virus Deaths In West Africa
July 31 2014 12:51 PM
Latest World Health Organization data shows the spread of the Ebola virus in Western Africa.
- Biggest Ebola Outbreak Ever Is Growing
July 31 2014 11:18 AM
Regional leaders are in crisis mode as the West Africa Ebola outbreak tops 729 deaths — the most ever in the virus' history.
- Samsung's Next Big Thing: A Flexible TV
July 31 2014 11:09 AM
Samsung is hoping its high-end flexible 4K TV is a hit.
- Here's One Way Facebook Is Finding Its Next Billion Users
July 31 2014 10:36 AM
Facebook's free Internet project, while helping struggling African communities, also hopes to enlist new users.
- Sierra Leone, Liberia Brace Against Ebola Epidemic
July 31 2014 7:21 AM
Sierra Leone has declared a state of emergency and Liberia has appealed to the international community for assistance.
- Militia Declare Temporary Cease-Fire In Tripoli
July 31 2014 4:22 AM
Libya's government has been unable to rein in heavily-armed rebel brigades who continue to wreak havoc across the country.
- Organizations Aiding Ebola Victims Need Help
July 30 2014 5:41 PM
The international community is turning its attention to West Africa, but the organizations on the ground need help fighting the deadly virus.
- In West Africa, Peace Corps Evacuates Volunteers After Two Are Exposed To Ebola
July 30 2014 4:43 PM
Hundreds of volunteers will leave Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea as Ebola outbreak grows.
- New Infosys Chief Favors Tweaks Over Drastic Changes At IT Giant
July 30 2014 1:56 PM
Infosys CEO-in-waiting sees great oppotunity in building innovative software
- Liberia Shutters Schools, Quarantines Communities To Halt Ebola
July 30 2014 1:52 PM
Liberia announced on Wednesday the closure of all schools across the country and the quarantine of a number of communities in a bid to halt the worst Ebola outbreak on record spreading across West Africa.
- 'Threat' Of Ebola Outbreak Worries International Community
July 30 2014 12:30 PM
As the Ebola virus is becoming increasingly global, officials in Hong Kong and the U.K. are creating response plans.
- Worldwide Water Shortage By 2040 Unless There Are Changes To The Way Power Is Produced
July 30 2014 9:13 AM
In most countries, the creation of electricity leads to the biggest source of water consumption
- At Least 24 Killed In Guinea During Eid Stampede
July 30 2014 1:27 AM
The West African country is already reeling from a deadly outbreak of Ebola.
- What You Should Know About Ebola
July 29 2014 6:02 PM
An Ebola outbreak in West Africa has focused the world's attention on the deadly disease.
- Militants Capture Benghazi Special Forces Base
July 29 2014 5:31 PM
"We have withdrawn from the army base after heavy shelling," Saiqa special forces officer Fadel Al-Hassi told Reuters.
- Google's Intention To Trademark ‘Glass’ Is Clear
July 29 2014 3:42 PM
The company just bought out two companies to achieve that goal.
- Ebola's Flight Out Of Africa
July 29 2014 3:39 PM
Two African airlines have grounded flights from Liberia and Sierra Leone, but the good news is Ebola can't spread that easily.
- Sierra Leone's Top Ebola Doctor Succumbs To Virus
July 29 2014 2:27 PM
After fighting Ebola for about a week, Khan passed away on Tuesday from the virus he risked his life to fight.
- Just How Big Can Twitter Get?
July 29 2014 11:36 AM
Twitter has a noisy, loyal following. But can it expand into the masses? Tuesday afternoon's Q2 report should provide some answers.