- Pope Francis Says No On Legalizing Marijuana
June 20 2014 8:06 AM
The pope railed against marijuana legalization while speaking at a drug-enforcement conference in Rome.
- Silicon Valley Jobs Overwhelmingly Held By White, Asian Males
June 19 2014 5:18 PM
Google, Yahoo! and LinkedIn revealed employee numbers by race and gender, and the results show huge gaps.
- iWatch Release Date Approaches, Larger Screen May Surprise Rivals
June 19 2014 5:16 PM
Apple intends to release the iWatch following a special event in October, and may surprise some with its choice of form factor.
- LG G Watch Price And Images Leak Online
June 19 2014 3:06 PM
A look at the start-up screen for the wearable that leaked online offers details about Google's plan for Android Wear.
- Yo Messaging App Reduces Conversations To 'Yo,' Raises $1 Million
June 19 2014 1:35 PM
A new app for iPhone and Android makes it easy to say "yo" to friends, a worthwhile preposition for investors who gave its team over $1 million.
- The Gender Gap: Google Discusses Diversity In Tech
June 18 2014 9:38 PM
Google asked female attendees of an Android developer conference how they could narrow the tech gender gap.
- Don't Feel Bad, Spain: World Cup Champions Rarely Win Again [GRAPHIC]
June 18 2014 7:29 PM
Spain's early elimination from the World Cup is not the first time a defending champion has gone home early.
- Why Apple Will Release The iPhone 6 In Mid-September
June 18 2014 4:28 PM
Some reports say Apple will release the iPhone 6 in August, but mid-September is more likely.
- Amazon Smartphone Release Date Arrives
June 18 2014 1:25 PM
Amazon won't live stream a video of its 3D smartphone unveiling.
- Piracy Emojis Create Confusion Among Hackers
June 18 2014 11:28 AM
Unicode's new list of 250 emoji symbols contains a "No Piracy" character that has left torrent users and hackers wondering exactly how often copyright law comes up in normal conversation.
- FedEx Kenya May Have Paid Government Bribes
June 18 2014 10:24 AM
The international shipping company is looking into an anonymous tip that its employees paid off government officials.
- South Africa Strikes Continue Amid More Union Demands
June 18 2014 10:08 AM
After weeks on strike, South African platinum miners are adding to their demands for the country’s producers.
- Car Bomb Blast At Somalia Hospital Kills 2
June 18 2014 7:31 AM
The explosion occurred in the parking lot of Keysaney Hospital in Mogadishu, which is home to the al-Shabab militant group.
- Where To Buy 2014 World Cup Jerseys, Merchandise
June 17 2014 9:38 PM
Online sites where World Cup fans can buy jerseys and other merchandise.
- At Least 13 Killed At World Cup Viewing Center In Nigeria
June 17 2014 5:01 PM
There was no immediate word on casualties but a Reuters witness near the scene heard a loud boom. Some residents said they also heard a second explosion.
- Apple Releases iOS 8 Beta 2: How To Download
June 17 2014 4:13 PM
Apple says iOS 8 is coming to the iPhone and iPad this fall, but for $99, anyone can download Beta 2.
- Google's Skybox: Competitive View From Above
June 17 2014 3:25 PM
Google says it will use Skybox's satellites for Maps, but the company's CEO paints a more intriguing picture of corporate espionage.
- What Governments Misunderstand About Crime, Poverty And Terrorism
June 17 2014 1:30 PM
Researchers from West Point explain what governments don't understand about terrorist and criminal groups -- and how to stop them.
- Who Is Sofiane Feghouli?
June 17 2014 1:28 PM
Feghouli's goal in the 24th minute against Belgium shockingly put Algeria on top at the half, 1-0.
- Islamist Militants Kill 8 More In New Attack On Kenya Coast
June 17 2014 3:53 AM
Mpeketoni lies on the coast between Mombasa and the Somali border in the north.