- Hyperlapse: Instagram Unveils New App For Videos
August 26 2014 6:48 PM
Time-lapse photography? There's an app for that.
- Egypt And United Arab Emirates Hit Libya With Airstrikes
August 26 2014 5:28 PM
A week after unclaimed airstrikes rained on Libya, the U.S. military confirmed Egypt and the UAE acted without U.S. knowledge.
- Fujifilm 'Developing' The Latest Ebola Treatment
August 26 2014 1:39 PM
The Japanese camera company has expanded its horizons.
- Six Indians Test Negative For Ebola, More To Be Tested
August 26 2014 1:47 AM
Indians expected to travel back on seven different flights from the Ebola-hit countries of West Africa will be moved to designated hospitals.
- TiVo Unveils $50 Roamio DVR For Cord-Cutters
August 25 2014 1:33 PM
Will cord-cutters be scared off by the set-top box's $15 monthly fee?
- Is Boko Haram Nigeria's ISIS?
August 25 2014 8:08 AM
Militant group Boko Haram declared an Islamic caliphate in parts of Nigeria's northeast, which it has wrested from the army's control.
- Japan Considering Unapproved Ebola Drug In Special Circumstances
August 25 2014 1:40 AM
Japan’s Fujifilm and its U.S. partner MediVector plan to use the drug in the fight against Ebola.
- Ebola Kills Two In DR Congo
August 24 2014 3:47 PM
DR Congo officials confirmed two people in the country have died from Ebola, but said the cases were unrelated to West Africa outbreak.
- First British Ebola Sufferer Arives In UK
August 24 2014 12:29 PM
RAF flew Ebola victim home for treatment at specialist unit in Royal Free Hospital
- China Executes Eight Uighur Muslims For Terrorism
August 23 2014 11:21 PM
Authorities say three of those put to death were behind October's attack in Tiananmen Square.
- UN Seeks 'Immediate Action' For Iraqis 'Besieged' By Islamic State
August 23 2014 11:04 PM
The group has cut off an entire town from food, water and medicine, the U.N. says.
- Tripoli Airport Seized By Misrata Forces
August 23 2014 8:03 PM
- China Blames US For 'Dangerous' Jet Encounter
August 23 2014 5:52 PM
Beijing says the US is to blame for the encounter.
- Boat Carrying 200 Immigrants Sinks Off Coast Of Tripoli
August 23 2014 8:28 AM
As many as 170 passengers are still missing. Travelers are believed to include Somalis and Eritreans.
- Airstrikes By Unidentified Planes Kill 15 In Libyan Capital
August 23 2014 7:33 AM
Earlier attacks by unidentified airplanes killed six people in Tripoli over two days this week.
- WHO: Ebola 'Shadow Zones' Concealing True Extent Of Outbreak
August 23 2014 5:39 AM
The WHO said that its efforts to contain the ongoing outbreak have been hindered due to the under-reporting of cases in affected nations.
- Cholera Outbreak In Ghana Worsens
August 22 2014 5:25 PM
Ghana's capital city of Accra is the epicenter of the crisis.
- Canada Is Planning To Break Up Cable Bundles
August 22 2014 3:42 PM
Canadians might be able to pay for the channels they want by 2015.
- Apple Considered Shrinking The Headphone Jack With iPhone 6
August 22 2014 12:05 PM
If geniune, Foxconn images contain the best look yet at the upcoming iPhone 6.
- Google Makes Chromebook Enterprise Push With Citrix Support
August 22 2014 10:16 AM
Google is reaching into Microsoft territory after having success in schools with its Chrome OS.