- Check Out The Gorgeous 'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End' Trailer From E3
June 10 2014 12:06 PM
In the next edition of the Sony game, the protagonist wanders battered through the jungle -- in a resolution higher than ever.
- Check Out New ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’ Gameplay Footage From E3
June 10 2014 11:37 AM
The latest entry in the shooter franchise showcases drone swarms, exo suits, and a brief look at Kevin Spacey's latest villain.
- How An Island Paradise Became A Haven For Dirty Money
June 09 2014 9:14 AM
Seychelles, an island nation with a population smaller than Davenport, Iowa, has become a haven for international corruption and money laundering.
- US Turns To Entertainment In Fight Against Boko Haram
June 07 2014 3:33 PM
The new program will focus on providing education and entertainment to Nigerians that encounter violent Boko Haram propaganda on a daily basis.
- Western Advisers Help Egypt Remodel Its Economy After Sisi Takes Over
June 07 2014 10:25 AM
Egypt’s economy is predicted to grow at the rate of 3.2 percent for the next fiscal year, while unemployment rates soar.
- Boko Haram Mass Killings Continue, As Media Attention Wanes
June 06 2014 6:03 PM
The kidnapping of the Nigerian schoolgirls dominates press coverage, but it's far from the whole story.
- Google Maps Brazil’s World Cup Stadiums
June 05 2014 11:54 AM
Check out images of all 12 stadiums and notable sites throughout the host country for the premiere international soccer tourney.
- 21 Dead As New Spike Of Ebola Cases Strikes West Africa
June 04 2014 4:03 PM
The governments' claims of containing the highly lethal disease seem to be false.
- Despite Optimism, South Africa Mining Strike Will Have Long-Term Effects
June 04 2014 2:57 PM
Though rumors of a resolution have been flying, it could take months to recover from a five-month mining strike in South Africa.
- Motorola Updates Moto Smartphones, Including Moto G, E And X To Android 4.4.3
June 04 2014 1:36 PM
Motorola said it would update most U.S.-bought versions of its Moto family of smartphones to Android 4.4.3 KitKat.
- E-Commerce Comes To Africa, Thanks To Big Retailers
June 04 2014 10:57 AM
Global retail chains are making moves on in some of the world's fastest-growing markets.
- Central African Republic Bans Texts
June 04 2014 7:51 AM
The war-torn country's telecommunications ministry said the ban will be instituted "until further notice."
- Guinea-Bissau's Ex-Navy Chief Pleads Guilty In US Drug Case
June 04 2014 6:38 AM
The secret plea came more than a year after Na Tchuto was arrested in April 2013 from a luxury yacht off the coast of Guinea-Bissau.
- Why Tesla Is Talking About Conflict Minerals
June 03 2014 3:41 PM
A new rule requires companies to disclose where they get certain minerals. That’s easier said than done.
- Virgin Mobile Expands Into Middle East Via Islamic Banking
June 03 2014 3:34 PM
Shariah-compliant banking is becoming a necessity for many companies that hope to operate in the Middle East.
- Google Releases Android 4.4.3 On Nexus 5, Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 To Follow
June 03 2014 2:43 PM
Google has begun rolling out the release of Android 4.4.3, an update to KitKat that fixes a number of bugs, on Nexus devices.
- The 'Jon Stewart Of Egypt' Cancels Show
June 03 2014 10:39 AM
“The present climate in Egypt is not suitable for a political satire program," Bassem Youssef said.
- Uganda Strikes Oil, Tells Suitors To Start Lining Up
June 03 2014 10:33 AM
The African country plans to license more than a dozen oil exploration areas and attract major international oil companies.
- New Libyan Cabinet Meets After Police Take Over Building
June 02 2014 9:29 PM
The previous premier refused to acknowledge his successor as legitimate.
- Apple Releases iOS 8 Beta 1: How To Download The Latest iPhone Software
June 02 2014 5:06 PM
Apple says iOS 8 is coming to the iPhone and iPad this fall, but for $99, anyone can download the beta from the developer website.