The Amazon Appstore is now offering 22 paid apps for free until 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 1 (2:59 a.m. July 2). The limited-time offer lets users get all the apps and games listed as the Free App of the Day Bundle for free. The total cost of all the apps is $50.
The Amazon Appstore is well-known for providing a free offer each day through the year. The Free App of the Day Bundle contains apps and games from different categories such as games, health & fitness, music, productivity, utilities and weather.
The apps that are listed on the Amazon Appstore not only support devices like Kindle Fire tablets, Fire Phone and Fire TV. These also can be installed on Android smartphones and tablets. It also supports BlackBerry devices that are running on BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Here is the list of the 22 paid apps and games that are now listed for free on the Amazon Appstore:
- Games – Table Top Racing, The Bard’s Tale, Mystery case Files: Return to Ravenhearst, Quelll Memento, Endless Skater, Deep Under the Sky, Exiles, Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips, M.A.C.E, Knock Knock, Monkey Racing, Crazy Rocket, Fantastic 4 In Row 2, No Gravity (Kindle Tablet Edition) and Trouserheart
- Utilities – AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security, Mirroring 360 – AirPlay Receiver, Alarm Clock Pro
- Health & Fitness – Simply Yoga
- Productivity – tinyCam Monitor PRO for IP Cam
- Weather – Weather Live Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions.
- Music – AirReceiver
In order to install the aforementioned apps on Android devices, users will have to install the Amazon Appstore. Users are required to carry out the following steps:
Go to Settings > Applications or Security > Unknown Sources, and then on the browser of the device, access the link: https://www.amazon.com/getandroidapp. It will download the AmazonApps-release.apk. Users are required to install the app and launch it and enter the Amazon.com account credentials to enjoy the Amazon apps on Android.
According a report from CNET, the Amazon Appstore had 300,000 apps in the previous year, but the count has jumped to 400,000 apps. It is not as popular as giants like the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, as both contain more 1.2 million apps.