Some of the biggest names in music came together Sunday night for the 43rd annual American Music Awards (AMAs) to honor the best in the business in 2015. One Direction took home the Artist of the Year award, while Nicki Minaj took home awards for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album and Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist. Many awards were given out during the ceremony, but in between each presentation, a different artist took the stage to showcase their skills as musicians. There were over 19 performances ranging from artists like Ariana Grande to Gwen Stefani.
Check out some of the best performances from the 2015 AMAs below:
1. Celine Dion's Tribute To France With "Hymne a L'Amour"
2. Ariana Grande Debuts "Focus" Live
3. Macklemore, Ryan Lewis and Leon Bridges Premiere "Kevin"
4. Justin Bieber Sings In The Rain During "Purpose"
5. Alanis Morissette & Demi Lovato Bring the 90s Back With "You Oughta Know"
6. One Direction Serenades The Crowd With "Perferct"
7. Meghan Trainor & Charlie Puth Kiss After Singing "Like I'm Gonna Lose You/Marvin Gaye”
8. The Weeknd Sings "The Hills" Under Flames
9. Gwen Stefani Performs Emotional Song "Used To Love You"
Which 2015 AMAs performance was your favorite? Sound off in the comments section below!