- With Durov Out, ‘VKontakte’ Users React To Kremlin Control
April 24 2014 5:51 PM
Russian users of VKontakte, the "Russian Facebook," react to the removal of the social network's privacy-minded creator and CEO.
- China And Cuba: Skip the Ideology, Let's Talk About Money
April 24 2014 3:28 PM
As China's foreign minister lands in Cuba, the focus is on oil and trade, not Communist ideology.
- Meet The New High-Fashion, Selfie-Taking Ronald McDonald
April 24 2014 12:47 PM
Ronald McDonald will now be a bit more high-fashion and high-tech thanks to a makeover, McDonald's announced Wednesday. The brand ambassador will rock new duds, participate on Twitter using hashtag #RonaldMcDonald and take tons of "selfies."
- New Screenshot For Upcoming 'Call Of Duty' Game
April 24 2014 11:45 AM
Sledgehammer Games recently revealed a new screenshot for its upcoming "Call of Duty" title.
- Armed Police Descend On L.I. Home In 'Swatting' Hoax
April 24 2014 11:44 AM
This disturbing crime trend endangers first responders and those in legitimate need of their help.
- 'DayZ' Standalone To Receive Update
April 24 2014 10:39 AM
Bohemia Interactive's zombie survival game 'DayZ' has received a number of recent updates.
- Is Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' Video Racist? Twitter Has Mixed Reaction To Japanese Inspired Video
April 23 2014 5:16 PM
Avril Lavigne was accused of being "racist" after she featured four expressionless Japanese women in her video for "Hello Kitty."
- LG's G Watch Is Waterproof, Always-On And One Ugly Duckling
April 23 2014 3:22 PM
LG has revealed more details and a closer look at its G Watch, powered by Android Wear, and we wish they hadn't.
- Xbox One To Reach Japan This Fall
April 23 2014 2:52 PM
Microsoft's Xbox One will hit Japan on September 4, nearly one year after its launch on Nov. 22, 2013.
- Fair Trade Gold Q&A – An Ethical And Political Niche
April 23 2014 1:58 PM
We spoke to one of the few North American jewellery retailers who carries Fairtrade gold, sourced from poor miners in South America.
- HBO Deal Isn't The Only Good News For Amazon This Week
April 23 2014 1:45 PM
The giant Internet retailer's broadening ambitions and improving margins likely boosted first-quarter earnings.
- This Cinco De Mayo, Beware The Limepocalypse
April 23 2014 11:11 AM
Looking forward to a margarita as warm weather approaches? You may be in for a surprise.
- Why Caterpillar's Quarterly Report Is Expected To Show Modest Improvement
April 23 2014 7:36 AM
One key analyst says equipment demand will remain adequate in 2014, despite challenging mining sector conditions.
- Gabo's Unpublished Manuscript Found
April 23 2014 6:53 AM
This year's Havana Film Festival will be dedicated to the late Nobel Prize-winning author, state news agency Prensa Latina announced.
- Why Bad Weather Won't Hurt Starbucks Q2 Earnings
April 23 2014 5:49 AM
Analysts also predict the global cafe giant will post 11 percent revenue growth in the most recent quarter.
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight' Delayed Until Next Year?
April 22 2014 1:48 PM
Will Rocksteady's "Batman: Arkham Knight" be delayed until 2015?
- 'Titanfall' Available For $37 Today
April 22 2014 1:12 PM
First-person shooter "Titanfall" is available on Amazon today for $37,
- How Mark Zuckerberg Became Lightning Rod In American Immigration Debate
April 21 2014 6:22 PM
The Republican opponent of the immigration reform proposal says the Facebook founder would benefit financially from immigration amnesty.
- If You Can Remember Game Boy, It Means You're Old
April 21 2014 4:57 PM
Game Boy’s massive success was due to its repertoire of Nintendo-exclusive titles such as the best-selling puzzle game “Tetris,” 1989’s “Castlevania: The Adventure” and 1996’s RPGs “Pokemon Red,” “Pokemon Blue.”
- Sony Dumps Square Enix Shares
April 21 2014 2:51 PM
Tokyo-based Sony recently dumped 9.52 million Square Enix shares.