- Planning Minister Romero Jucá said he would leave his post following a report that cited a recording of him allegedly conspiring to obstruct Brazil's corruption investigation.
- The Beckham couple has been surrounded by divorce rumors recently, but they have yet to address the rumors publicly.
- Salud Hernandez, who works for Spain’s El Mundo and other newspapers, was reporting on the illegal drugs industry.
- The comments by President Nicolas Maduro come as the opposition says the unpopular leader must be removed to keep a brutal recession from worsening.
- He would face charges in U.S. federal courts in Texas and California.