- Ten were arrested and two were wanted for supporting the Islamic State group and preparing to target the Olympic Games next month.
- The West Indies and India will begin their Test cricket series in Antigua on Thursday.
- The space agency said Monday that at least four of the 104 planets located outside our solar system have shown potential similarity to Earth.
- Russia’s track and field athletes are already banned from competing at next month’s Olympics over widespread doping in the sport.
- After analyzing more than 500,000 specimens dating back to 1707, researchers say they have come up with the first comprehensive list of Amazonian trees.
- Unlike popular imagination, influenced by films like “Jurassic Park” that made dinosaurs both featherless and loudly roaring creatures, reality may be more of a whimper, a new study suggests.