- Adiós, Gabo: Gabriel García Márquez Dies At 87
April 17 2014 7:35 PM
The world mourns the loss of the great Latin American writer.
- Shipping Price Drop Is Only Temporary, Analysts Say
April 17 2014 6:43 PM
While the Baltic Dry Shipping Index has long been thought of as a predictor of the global economy, the current drop isn't as foreboding as it seems.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel Prize-Winning Author, Dies At 87
April 17 2014 5:05 PM
The prolific Colombian writer started out as a newspaper reporter.
- New 'Tom Clancy's The Division' Screenshot Revealed
April 17 2014 5:02 PM
A new screenshot from "Tom Clancy's The Division" was recently revealed by Ubisoft.
- Gabriel García Márquez Dead: 19 Quotes And Sayings By The ‘One Hundred Years Of Solitude’ Writer
April 17 2014 4:48 PM
Colombian novelist Gabriel García Márquez died at 87 years old at his home in Mexico City Thursday. Here are some of the “One Hundred Years of Solitude” and “Love in the Time of Cholera” author's inspirational quotes and sayings.
- New 'Batman: Arkham Knight' Screenshots
April 17 2014 2:35 PM
"Batman: Arkham Knight" will launch this October for the PC, Xbox One and PS4.
- 11 Leftover Recipes For Hard-Boiled Easter Eggs
April 17 2014 1:59 PM
You’ve already hard-boiled and colored dozens of Easter eggs for the kids, but now what? Here are some recipes and meal ideas for boiled eggs that don’t taste like leftovers.
- 'GTA Online' High Life Update And Heists Launching Soon?
April 17 2014 1:30 PM
Will heists and the High Life update launch in "GTA Online" next week?
- Take That, Microsoft! PS4 Sales Reach 7 Million
April 17 2014 11:48 AM
Sony's PS4 sales reached more than 7 million this month, while Microsoft has yet to reveal its sales figures.
- Ronald McDonald Was Their Landlord
April 17 2014 11:45 AM
Five McDonald’s guest workers in Canada say they were compelled to live where their employer told them to live.
- Google Profits Are Up, But Too Slowly For Wall Street
April 16 2014 7:02 PM
Google Inc. posted higher revenues and profits but failed to meet Wall Street expectations for Q1.
- 'Halo' And 'Destiny' Game Composer Fired By Bungie
April 16 2014 4:04 PM
Marty O'Donnell has unexpectedly been let go by game developer Bungie. Will this delay production of "Destiny?"
- Nigeria - Open For Business And Full Of Opportunities
April 16 2014 3:33 PM
One of Nigeria's appeals is a debt-to-GDP ratio under 11 percent, according to Verod Capital.
- Rapper Snoop Dogg Coming To 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts'
April 16 2014 3:19 PM
Rapper Snoop Dogg will lend his well-known voice to an upcoming DLC for Infinity Ward's "Call of Duty: Ghosts."
- 'GTA 5' PC Version Appears On Romanian Site
April 16 2014 2:25 PM
A PC, Xbox One and PS4 version of 'GTA 5' appeared on Romanian site Altex, showing the release dates for 2015.
- Respawn To Improve 'Titanfall' Experience
April 16 2014 12:40 PM
Respawn is developing a number of free updates for first-person shooter "Titanfall."
- IBM Hit With $2.5B Suit From Mexico Mobile Phone Company
April 16 2014 12:29 PM
Iusacell SA de CV accused IBM Wednesday of making fraudulent representations that caused it to lose $2.5 billion in profits.
- Holy Week Around The World In Pictures
April 16 2014 11:20 AM
With Easter Sunday fast approaching, Christians around the world partake in celebrations for Holy Week, the final week of Lent.
- Google's Focus On Mobile Brings Fatter Earnings
April 15 2014 6:43 PM
Wall Street analysts expect Google to increase revenue and earnings in the first quarter of 2014.
- With China Keeping Venezuela Afloat, Now Maduro Wants To Be Friends
April 15 2014 4:44 PM
Venezuela and China have quietly built a strong economic relationship, but President Nicolás Maduro wants more: a political alliance.