- Introducing TweetPee
May 10 2013 11:04 AM
TweetPee, a new device from Huggies, tweets parents when baby has wet diaper.
- Android-Powered Mobile Devices Account For 59.5% Of Total Devices Shipped In Q1
May 10 2013 9:15 AM
Google’s Android operating system powered 59.5 percent of 308.7 million smartphones, tablets and notebooks shipped in Q1.
- iPhone 6 Rumors: Device Listing In Vodafone Retail System Suggests Apple May Skip ‘5S’ Tag
May 10 2013 7:54 AM
A new report hit the Web Thursday talking about an alleged device as “4G iPhone 6.”
- Why Canada Gave Up On Marketing To American Tourists
May 10 2013 5:21 AM
Marketing to Americans is not worth the time, money or effort, according to the Canadian Tourism Commission.
- Woods, McIlroy Takes On TPC Sawgrass
May 09 2013 2:37 PM
The 2013 Players Championship kicked off on Thursday in Florida.
- Sex Change Convict Caught: Colombian Gang Member Giovanni Rebolledo Captured
May 09 2013 12:14 PM
Colombian convict Giovanni Rebolledo was captured after undergoing a sex change and fleeing police.
- iOS 7 Web Traffic Surges On iPhones, iPads Ahead Of WWDC 2013
May 09 2013 3:03 AM
Data from the serve logs of some websites reveal that Web traffic from devices running Apple's as-yet unreleased iOS 7 has increased significantly in recent days.
- The Worst Industrial Accidents In History [TIMELINE]
May 08 2013 1:54 PM
The Bangladesh factory collapse that killed 800 is just the latest. Click through for a history of the world's worst industrial accidents.
- Brazil To Import 6,000 Doctors From Cuba - Are They Qualified?
May 08 2013 6:23 AM
Critics of Brazil's plan to fix a doctor shortage - only 1.8 for every 1,000 people - question the standards of Cuban medical schools.
- Galaxy S4 Zoom: Samsung’s First Camera Phone May Have 16 Megapixel Sensor
May 08 2013 4:04 AM
Samsung’s first camera phone will be named the “Galaxy S4 Zoom,” and it will feature a 16-megapixel camera, according to a new report.
- Apple iPhone 5S LCD Display Production To Commence In June By Sharp
May 08 2013 2:46 AM
Sharp, one of Apple’s primary display suppliers, is set to begin mass production of LCD display panels for the “iPhone 5S.”
- Police Seize 4 Pounds Of Cocaine From Fake Nuns
May 07 2013 6:08 PM
Airport police said the habits of the three women seemed "odd."
- Roberto Azevedo To Become Next Head Of WTO
May 07 2013 2:30 PM
Brazil's candidate for director-general of the World Trade Organization has been chosen for the position, replacing Pascal Lamy.
- Emotional Couples And Montgomerie Enter Hall Of Fame
May 07 2013 12:48 PM
Fred Couples and Colin Montgomerie highlighted the Class of 2013 on Monday in Florida.
- Apple iPad Mini 2 With Retina Display Could Go Into Mass Production Next Month: Analyst
May 07 2013 7:17 AM
NPD DisplaySearch analyst Richard Shim claimed on Monday that the device's mass production could begin soon.
- How To Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean On T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 Using CM 10.1 M3 Custom ROM
May 07 2013 6:22 AM
The CyanogenMod (CM) 10.1 M3 custom ROM based on the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware update got released last week.
- Apple iPhone 6/ 5S Rumors: Verizon’s $100 Discount On iPhone 5 Suggests New Model Forthcoming
May 07 2013 3:12 AM
Verizon will offer a $100 discount on the iPhone 5 by middle of this month, according to rumors.
- Source: David Luiz A Barcelona Target
May 06 2013 2:41 PM
Barcelona is expected to be active in the summer transfer period.
- Apple iPad Mini 2: Analyst Says 2 Retina iPad Mini Models Coming
May 06 2013 6:50 AM
Apple is likely to release a Retina display-toting iPad mini in Q3 of this year and a third-generation iPad mini in Q1 2014.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets CyanogenMod Support: First CM 10.1 Nightly Builds For T-Mobile, Canadian Variants
May 06 2013 5:05 AM
Steve Kondik, announced the very first CyanogenMod builds for the Galaxy S4 are available for the T-Mobile and Canadian variants of the handset.