- Ukraine Conflict A Boon To Russian Domestic Air Travel
September 03 2014 10:41 AM
Amid overall flat growth in air travel globally, Russian domestic air travel grew almost 10 percent in July.
- Apple's Blame-The-User Approach To Breach Won't Fix iCloud
September 02 2014 6:35 PM
The company's reputation as a maker of future-tech that "just works" took a big hit this week.
- 'The Sims 4' Is Finally Here
September 02 2014 4:28 PM
Today marks the release date of 'The Sims 4' for the PC.
- Apple Denies Responsibility For Celebrity iCloud Hack
September 02 2014 3:46 PM
Apple says iCloud breaches were result of weak passwords.
- Coahuila First Mexican State To Approve Gay Marriage
September 02 2014 3:09 PM
The northern state of Coahuila became the first jurisdiction outside of Mexico City to legalize same-sex marriage.
- Xbox One To Launch In 29 New Markets
September 02 2014 2:28 PM
Microsoft's XBox One will launch in 29 more markets this month.
- Petition Calls For End To 'Hateful Speech' In Gaming Industry
September 02 2014 1:01 PM
A petition that calls for the end of hateful speech has reached more than 1,200 signatures as of this morning.
- Hunted By Authorities, Hacker Group Lizard Squad Disbands
September 02 2014 12:07 PM
Lizard Squad, the hacker group that disrupted Twitch, PSN and XBox Live, have disbanded, but have the members been arrested?
- iPhone 6 Sales Will Likely Disappoint
September 02 2014 11:32 AM
Sales of Apple Inc.’s iPhone 6 won’t topple the 9 million record set in 2013, according to analysts. Here's why.
- India's FreeCharge Gets $33M In Second-Round Funding
September 02 2014 3:57 AM
Sequoia Capital, one of Silicon Valley's best-known venture capital firms, is one of the investors in the online mobile-recharge provider.
- Iceland Raises Aviation Color Code To Red In Vicinity Of Volcano
August 31 2014 8:29 AM
A diminutive eruption in the Holuhraun lava field north of the Bardarbunga volcano led to the action Sunday.
- Trapped Miners Risked Their Lives ‘For A Few More Cents’
August 30 2014 7:51 PM
Miners who became trapped at a mining site in northern Nicaragua knew of the dangers of working there, but risked it for better pay.
- Mystery Of Paleo-Eskimos Revealed In Study
August 30 2014 4:51 PM
Research sheds light on the mysterious disappearance of Paleo-Eskimos, the ancestors of modern-day Inuit and Native Americans.
- Orthodox Jews Expelled From Guatemalan Village
August 30 2014 7:25 AM
Jews from the Ultra-Orthodox Lev Tahor Sect began arriving in the remote Guatemalan village in March from Canada.
- Most Of 24 Trapped Miners Rescued From Nicaragua Mine
August 30 2014 7:19 AM
At least four more freelance workers are reportedly still missing, while efforts to rescue them entered a second day.
- Nintendo's New 3DS Won't Launch In North America Until Next Year
August 29 2014 4:55 PM
Nintendo's next console will have a number of new features, including improved graphics, faster download speeds and a second analog stick.
- Zombie Survival Game 'DayZ' Reaches 2.5M Downloads
August 29 2014 2:21 PM
Update 0.49 will bring improved combat, new clothing and horticulture.
- Brazil's Economy In Recession For First Time In 5 Years
August 29 2014 1:08 PM
Investment and government spending are falling as consumer spending remains weak in Latin America's largest economy.
- Lizard Squad Conducts Reddit AMA
August 29 2014 12:50 PM
Who is Lizard Squad? The infamous hacker group held a Reddit AMA where users could ask them anything.
- CEO Of 'Angry Birds' Creator Rovio To Step Down
August 29 2014 11:12 AM
Rovio's chief commercial officer will take the reins in January 2015.