- Clinton, Christie Vie For Energy Industry Favor
September 04 2014 2:48 PM
Clinton is addressing "clean energy" leaders Thursday, while Christie appealed to oil and gas players in a Wednesday speech.
- Colossal ‘Dreadnoughtus’ Dinosaur Discovered In Argentina Was Seven Times Heavier Than T Rex
September 04 2014 2:23 PM
The remains of a colossal dinosaur discovered in Argentina marks the most complete skeleton of a titanosaur ever unearthed.
- ‘Lego Movie’ Boosts Sales Of Popular Toy, Company Says
September 04 2014 11:51 AM
The Danish company announced a big jump in sales, mostly due to the success of the "Lego Movie."
- 'Angry Birds Stella' Coming To Alibaba
September 04 2014 11:41 AM
The newest addition to the 'Angry Birds' franchise will launch on a number of Alibaba's apps.
- Five Ways An Apple iWallet Could Revolutionize Payments
September 04 2014 10:19 AM
Will Touch ID help Apple take a slice of mobile payments?
- Can Digital Money Catch On In Latin America?
September 04 2014 8:12 AM
Two very different experiments in digital currency are evolving in Latin America, including the world's first statewide Bitcoin experiment.
- No Bail Set For War Machine In Alleged Christy Mack Assault
September 03 2014 2:42 PM
No bail has been set for Jonathan Koppenhaver, 32 in the alleged attack of Christy Mack, 23.
- 'The Sims 4' Debuts To Poor Reviews
September 03 2014 2:05 PM
Life simulation title 'The Sims 4' isn't doing so well, with many players and reviewers voicing their disappointment in the game.
- Bungie Launches New 'Destiny' Map
September 03 2014 12:42 PM
'Destiny' launches Tuesday, and developer Bungie launched a PlayStation-exclusive map that won't be available for the Xbox until next fall.
- Will Sony Add Airdrops To 'H1Z1'?
September 03 2014 12:37 PM
Sony Online Entertainment is thinking about adding buyable airdrops to zombie game "H1Z1."
- 'GTA 5' On PC Will Still Launch This Year
September 03 2014 11:20 AM
Fans worry about the apparently delayed release of 'GTA 5' on the PC, Xbox One and PS4, but Rockstar says it's coming this year.
- Ukraine Conflict A Boon To Russian Domestic Air Travel
September 03 2014 10:41 AM
Amid overall flat growth in air travel globally, Russian domestic air travel grew almost 10 percent in July.
- Apple's Blame-The-User Approach To Breach Won't Fix iCloud
September 02 2014 6:35 PM
The company's reputation as a maker of future-tech that "just works" took a big hit this week.
- 'The Sims 4' Is Finally Here
September 02 2014 4:28 PM
Today marks the release date of 'The Sims 4' for the PC.
- Apple Denies Responsibility For Celebrity iCloud Hack
September 02 2014 3:46 PM
Apple says iCloud breaches were result of weak passwords.
- Coahuila First Mexican State To Approve Gay Marriage
September 02 2014 3:09 PM
The northern state of Coahuila became the first jurisdiction outside of Mexico City to legalize same-sex marriage.
- Xbox One To Launch In 29 New Markets
September 02 2014 2:28 PM
Microsoft's XBox One will launch in 29 more markets this month.
- Petition Calls For End To 'Hateful Speech' In Gaming Industry
September 02 2014 1:01 PM
A petition that calls for the end of hateful speech has reached more than 1,200 signatures as of this morning.
- Hunted By Authorities, Hacker Group Lizard Squad Disbands
September 02 2014 12:07 PM
Lizard Squad, the hacker group that disrupted Twitch, PSN and XBox Live, have disbanded, but have the members been arrested?
- iPhone 6 Sales Will Likely Disappoint
September 02 2014 11:32 AM
Sales of Apple Inc.’s iPhone 6 won’t topple the 9 million record set in 2013, according to analysts. Here's why.