- Respawn Will Take Action Against 'Titanfall' Cheaters
March 21 2014 10:24 AM
Respawn Entertainment is in the process of taking action against in- game cheaters.
- US Will Release 5 Prisoners From Guantanamo Bay
March 20 2014 11:31 PM
Negotiations aren't over, but the leaders of each country have agreed to work out a plan to send Guantanamo Bay prisoners to Uruguay.
- Sustainable Coffee – Trendy Catchphrase Only Captures Small Slice
March 20 2014 8:37 PM
One controversial October 2013 report from KPMG even concluded that sustainable coffee farming can marginalize poorer farmers who can’t afford demanded upgrades.
- Amazon's Mystery Phone Sounds Like Project Tango
March 20 2014 3:48 PM
One analyst suspects Amazon will release a smartphone with six cameras before the year ends.
- 'Titanfall' Sequel To Be Developed By EA
March 20 2014 3:06 PM
New reports show that "Titanfall" will be developed by EA.
- Philip Saliba, Head Of Antiochian Orthodox Church, Dead At Age 82
March 20 2014 12:17 PM
Philip Saliba turned a small and largely Arab-speaking church into a major and genuinely diverse North American denomination of eastern Orthodox Christians.
- 'Flappy Bird' May Fly Again
March 20 2014 12:02 PM
Creator Dong Nguyen hints that he may bring back the addictive online game.
- The World's Happiest Countries Are Located Where?
March 20 2014 9:07 AM
It’s official: If you lived in this region of the world, you’d be much happier.
- Guess Which Bugs Are Back?
March 20 2014 6:17 AM
Decades ago, scientists designed corn plants that poison a common pest, but the worms have evolved.
- Earn Up To $18K Per Minute In 'GTA Online' [VIDEO]
March 19 2014 3:59 PM
This cheat will allow "GTA Online" players to earn up to $18K per minute.
- Pandora Internet Radio Raising Subscription Prices
March 19 2014 3:19 PM
Pandora Internet Radio (NYSE:P) is raising its monthly subscription prices and eliminating an annual option, although new subscribers have time to beat the price increase.
- 'Titanfall' Delayed For Xbox 360
March 19 2014 12:24 PM
EA and Bluepoint Games have decided to delay "Titanfall" on the Xbox 360 until next month.
- Sony Reveals New VR Headset At GDC
March 19 2014 12:03 PM
Sony unveiled its new VR headset at GDC this week.
- Meet The Former US Marine Who Wants To Reform Colombia's Coffee Trade
March 19 2014 11:55 AM
They say there is no coffee like Colombian coffee. A former American marine wants to make it even better.
- Fake 'GTA 5' Beta Test Emails Contain Malware
March 19 2014 11:01 AM
Fake emails are being sent to users, asking them to sign up for a 'GTA 5' beta testing.
- Two Men Charged In Stabbing Death Of Pa. Man In Bahamas
March 18 2014 9:12 PM
The body of the Pa. businessman was discovered on Friday morning on the grounds of a Bahamas resort.
- Where The Future Of Mexico's Oil Sector Lies
March 18 2014 3:31 PM
Petróleos Mexicanos might be ready to go where the big oil reserves are, with foreign help.
- LG G Watch, Motorola Moto 360 Coming Later This Year
March 18 2014 2:49 PM
Motorola and LG have announced smartwatches powered by Google's Android Wear, the LG G Watch and Moto360.
- 'Titanfall' Boosts Xbox One UK Sales By 96 Percent
March 18 2014 2:44 PM
The March 11 release date of "Titanfall" helped boost U.K. sales of the Xbox One by 96 percent.
- PS4 Update 1.62 Rolls Out
March 18 2014 1:34 PM
Sony's PS4 update recently rolled out. The update improves general stability.