- Obama Delays Immigration Action Until After Election
September 06 2014 12:35 PM
The president had pledged action on immigration reform by the end of the summer. Republicans call the reversal "raw politics."
- F-15 Fighters Track 'Unresponsive Aircraft' Over Atlantic Ocean
September 05 2014 2:14 PM
The two F-15 fighters called off their pursuit as the plane entered Cuban airspace. The plane did not respond to attempts at communication.
- 3D-Printed Jewelry Revives 64-Year-Old New York Retailer
September 05 2014 12:43 PM
NYC-based jewelry company American Pearl uses 3D printing technology to create customizable jewelry.
- Motorola’s Moto 360 Is No Square
September 05 2014 10:34 AM
The first round smartwatch, available later today, has swappable leather and steel bands.
- One In 10 Girls Raped Or Assaulted By Age 20, UN Says
September 04 2014 11:29 PM
The report draws on data from 190 countries and paints a grim picture of the extent of physical and sexual violence against children.
- Watch New 'Destiny' Live Action Trailer Here
September 04 2014 9:27 PM
'Destiny' will launch next Tuesday for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3, and Bungie just released a fun live action trailer for the game.
- Sony Bets You Might Like A Smaller Smartphone
September 04 2014 4:23 PM
Sony’s compact Xperia Z3 hearkens back to a time when smaller was better, for phones.
- Why Does Everyone Hate 'The Sims 4'?
September 04 2014 3:37 PM
The reviews are in -- and players and critics aren't loving 'The Sims 4,' the latest life simulation game from EA.
- Clinton, Christie Vie For Energy Industry Favor
September 04 2014 2:48 PM
Clinton is addressing "clean energy" leaders Thursday, while Christie appealed to oil and gas players in a Wednesday speech.
- Colossal ‘Dreadnoughtus’ Dinosaur Discovered In Argentina Was Seven Times Heavier Than T Rex
September 04 2014 2:23 PM
The remains of a colossal dinosaur discovered in Argentina marks the most complete skeleton of a titanosaur ever unearthed.
- ‘Lego Movie’ Boosts Sales Of Popular Toy, Company Says
September 04 2014 11:51 AM
The Danish company announced a big jump in sales, mostly due to the success of the "Lego Movie."
- 'Angry Birds Stella' Coming To Alibaba
September 04 2014 11:41 AM
The newest addition to the 'Angry Birds' franchise will launch on a number of Alibaba's apps.
- Five Ways An Apple iWallet Could Revolutionize Payments
September 04 2014 10:19 AM
Will Touch ID help Apple take a slice of mobile payments?
- Can Digital Money Catch On In Latin America?
September 04 2014 8:12 AM
Two very different experiments in digital currency are evolving in Latin America, including the world's first statewide Bitcoin experiment.
- No Bail Set For War Machine In Alleged Christy Mack Assault
September 03 2014 2:42 PM
No bail has been set for Jonathan Koppenhaver, 32 in the alleged attack of Christy Mack, 23.
- 'The Sims 4' Debuts To Poor Reviews
September 03 2014 2:05 PM
Life simulation title 'The Sims 4' isn't doing so well, with many players and reviewers voicing their disappointment in the game.
- Bungie Launches New 'Destiny' Map
September 03 2014 12:42 PM
'Destiny' launches Tuesday, and developer Bungie launched a PlayStation-exclusive map that won't be available for the Xbox until next fall.
- Will Sony Add Airdrops To 'H1Z1'?
September 03 2014 12:37 PM
Sony Online Entertainment is thinking about adding buyable airdrops to zombie game "H1Z1."
- 'GTA 5' On PC Will Still Launch This Year
September 03 2014 11:20 AM
Fans worry about the apparently delayed release of 'GTA 5' on the PC, Xbox One and PS4, but Rockstar says it's coming this year.
- Ukraine Conflict A Boon To Russian Domestic Air Travel
September 03 2014 10:41 AM
Amid overall flat growth in air travel globally, Russian domestic air travel grew almost 10 percent in July.