Apple Inc. started advertising its products in the late 1970s. Its commercials changed and evolved as the company grew and the products improved; Apple ads, over time, became more artistic. The earlier ads were more text-heavy with fewer images.
Starting with the classic ad based on George Orwell’s novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, which was televised during the third quarter of the 1984 Super Bowl to its latest iPhone commercials, all of Apple's ads have been big hits and have received massive acclaim worldwide.
Moreover, Apple's co-founder, the late Steve Jobs was a great brand ambassador and something of a magic man. Jobs died on Oct.5, after battling with a rare form of pancreatic cancer.
Apple’s most famous ad is that epic 1984 commercial by acclaimed Hollywood director Ridley Scott. Steve Jobs introducing the first Apple Macintosh in 1984 and the “Think Different” campaign in the 90s were the most revolutionary commercials for the budding company.
The “Think Different” campaign was certainly a game changer for Apple and became very popular as it featured a number of famous people. Apple’s commercials are one of the most iconic series of advertisements from the tech world.
Here is a collection of top ten most memorable and classic Apple commercials of all time.
1. 1984 Apple's Macintosh Commercial
2. Think Different Commercial
3. Mac vs. PC Windows 7 vs. Mac Ad: Broken Promises
4. Apple - Nightmare Before Christmas
5. Apple Ad - Dinosaurs
6. Cute advertisement from Apple
7. Old Apple Ad - The Internet
8. Apple - Introducing the iPhone
9. Classic Apple ad: PowerBook
10. Apple 2011 Think Different Steve Jobs Commercial