- Richard Nixon Wondered If Pandas Knew How To Have Sex
July 29 2014 10:47 PM
Mating games: President Richard Nixon wanted to make sure the pandas traded to the U.S. knew how to have sex.
- Beyoncé Addresses Divorce Rumors
July 29 2014 10:41 PM
Beyoncé is once again going into defense mode when it comes to the status of her relationship with Jay Z.
- ‘Married At First Sight’ Season 1 Episode 4 Recap
July 29 2014 10:16 PM
Find out how the couples deal with living arrangements and finances in "Married At First Sight" Season 1 episode 4.
- US Judge Says She Cannot Seize Kurdish Crude For Now
July 29 2014 10:13 PM
A high-stakes dispute over a tanker carrying $100 million in Iraqi Kurdish crude took a surprising turn on Tuesday when a U.S. judge said she...
- Spanx Putting The Skinny In Jeans
July 29 2014 10:00 PM
Spanx is branching out from undergarments to jeans.
- United Held But Down Inter On Penalties
July 29 2014 10:00 PM
After a goalless draw in regulation time, Manchester United beat Inter Milan 5-3 on penalties in the International Champions Cup.
- GM Sued Over Deaths And Injuries Linked To Ignition Switches
July 29 2014 9:43 PM
The lawsuit names a total of 658 plaintiffs, including 29 who are bringing claims on behalf of people who died.
- The Last Member Of The Enola Gay Crew Dead
July 29 2014 9:27 PM
The men of the Enola Gay dropped the world's first atomic bomb on Hiroshima in 1945. The last crew member has died.
- Rita Ora Talks ‘Fifty Shades’ Role Mia Grey After Trailer Premieres
July 29 2014 9:26 PM
Rita Ora talked about landing the role of Mia Grey in the "Fifty Shades" movie.
- Colorado Court Tells County To Stop Issuing Gay Marriage Permits
July 29 2014 8:45 PM
Colorado's top court ordered the Boulder County Clerk on Tuesday to stop giving out marriage licenses to gay couples while it considers an...
- Khloe Kardashian Pregnancy Rumors
July 29 2014 8:35 PM
Khloe Kardashian is sparking pregnancy rumors after hiding her stomach in recent Instagram posts. Is she having French Montana's baby?
- Samsung ‘Galaxy Alpha’ May Sacrifice Display Quality
July 29 2014 8:30 PM
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha may not be as high-quality as people expect.
- Just 6 Seconds Of Exercise Beneficial
July 29 2014 8:00 PM
Elderly people who exercise six seconds at a time
- Whole Foods Q3 Earnings Preview Uncertain As Grocery Industry Changes
July 29 2014 6:57 PM
Experts say that Whole Foods' Q3 earnings report will likely be disappointing, but they believe the company's long-term outlook is more promising.
- ‘Black Jesus’ 'Double Edged Sword' For Black Community
July 29 2014 6:46 PM
A trailer for the upcoming show "Black Jesus" has created controversy among religious groups in the United States.
- The Next Wave Of Tea Party Challengers
July 29 2014 6:45 PM
Kansas and Tennessee Tea Partiers are eyeing the U.S. Senate while Michigan challengers look at state offices. What do the polls predict?
- Beyoncé Goes House Hunting Without Husband
July 29 2014 6:38 PM
Divorce rumors heated up after Beyoncé allegedly went house-hunting last month without husband Jay Z. They are reportedly splitting after their tour.
- Richard Dawkins Causes Twitter Storm With Rape, Pedophilia Comments
July 29 2014 6:31 PM
Richard Dawkins claimed on Twitter logic dictates mild rape and pedophilia are better than violent rape and pedophilia.
- Waiting For Another Night Of War With Nowhere To Go
July 29 2014 6:26 PM
Hospitals are full, power is knocked out, people are scrambling for the last loaves of bread, and there is nowhere left to hide.
- What You Should Know About Ebola
July 29 2014 6:02 PM
An Ebola outbreak in West Africa has focused the world's attention on the deadly disease.