Happy birthday, Aries! March 21 marks the first day of the zodiac for the fire sign. Stargazers will see the Aries constellation in the sky until April 19. To celebrate this time, some facts and traits about Aries have been listed below, courtesy of Astrology.com, GaneshaSpeaks.com and Zodiac Signs.
1. Aries is the first of 12 signs in the zodiac.
2. Aries means “ram.”
3. The Aries ruling planet is Mars.
4. The best love matches in the zodiac for Aries are normally Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo and Aquarius.
5. The worst love matches are typically Cancer and Pisces.
6. Aries people are known for their independence.
7. Positive traits for the sign encompass being courageous, energetic, generous and optimistic.
8. Negative traits for the sign encompass being impatient, moody, self-involved and short-tempered.
9. Aries are in good company. Famous people who fall under this zodiac sign include Amanda Bynes, Mariah Carey, Charlie Chaplin, Bryan Cranston, Celine Dion, Robert Downey Jr., Carmen Electra, James Franco, Lady Gaga, Jessie J, Ashley Judd, Kourtney Kardashian, Peyton Manning, Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson.
Now that the quick fun facts are over, check out the 2015 horoscope for Aries: The past few years have been difficult for Aries, but their luck will turn around in 2015. It’s a good time to travel and seek mentors. Creativity and workflow will improve, especially in the second half of the year.
With Mars, the ruler of Aries, moving into the stars, March will be a good month for Aries. But be wary of mercurial Uranus, which may also have an influence.
Love might have taken a backseat the past few months, but March is the time for Aries’ love life to heat up.
In the workplace, there could be new forms of power and potential since Pluto is in retrograde.
Follow me on Twitter @mariamzzarella