- Who Would You Cast As Ellie And Joel In 'The Last Of Us?'
August 01 2014 3:25 PM
Vote now for the roles of Joel and Ellie in 'The Last of Us' movie!
- Zombie Mode: Sony's Upcoming 'H1Z1' Game May Allow Players To Go Undead
August 01 2014 2:48 PM
Infect yourself and then use zombie powers to attack other players.
- Tesla Stock Jumps: Time To Buy Shares? [VIDEO]
August 01 2014 2:15 PM
As Tesla Motors Inc. shares jumped over 6 percent Friday following the company's second-quarter earnings, when should investors buy shares?
- Here's Why Sony's PS4 Won't Be Adding 'EA Access' Subscription Service
August 01 2014 1:30 PM
Sony was offered EA Access, but declined the feature, due to it not being a good value.
- Chinese Government Detains Edelman PR Boss
August 01 2014 1:18 PM
PR giant Edelman doesn't know the whereabouts of Steven Cao, head of its China operations.
- Rockstar Running Double RP Weekend Until August 3
August 01 2014 11:47 AM
Rockstar is running a double RP weekend until July 3, this is the last chance to download its latest update, the Independence Day Special.
- Apple Builds Global Network To Deliver Huge Amounts Of Content
August 01 2014 11:36 AM
Apple's content delivery network is now live, and the company has deals with a number of Internet service providers, including Comcast.
- Bill Clinton: 'I Could Have Killed Him'
August 01 2014 10:34 AM
Hours before 9/11, former President Bill Clinton was recorded discussing why he didn't kill Osama Bin Laden.
- China Controls Nuclear Warheads Capable Of Reaching US
August 01 2014 8:37 AM
China has admitted to owning a DF-41 missile which has a range of 7,500 miles and could reach North America.
- Infosys CEO Includes Starlings And Startups In Grand 5-Year Plan
August 01 2014 8:03 AM
The company's new leader has bet $100 million on fresh ideas from startups to help drive future inorganic growth.
- LIVE BLOG: Chrysler Sales Up 20 Percent Last Month
August 01 2014 8:01 AM
The world’s top automakers are expected to report the strongest July sales figures since 2006, more than a year before the Great Recession.
- Samsung Rumored To Unveil Galaxy Note 4 In September
August 01 2014 7:41 AM
Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy Note 4 sooner than expected, to counter Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6.
- China Stocks Avoid Fallout After Strong Manufacturing Data
August 01 2014 7:34 AM
China's recovery was broad based with 10 out of the 13 sub-indices pointing to improvement from the previous month.
- Japan To Name 5 Disputed Islands After Former Leader's Secret Beijing Trip
August 01 2014 5:59 AM
The islands are reportedly within Japan’s established territories and will not change the existing maritime borders.
- WTO Deal Refusal Undermines India's Image: Kerry To Modi
August 01 2014 4:54 AM
Kerry was in New Delhi to revitalize ties and lay the ground for Modi's visit to Washington in December.
- Failed WTO Deal Will Have 'Significant Consequences:' Director-General
August 01 2014 2:03 AM
The WTO's landmark Trade Facilitation Agreement fell through as India demanded a parallel pact for subsidies and stockpiling food.
- India Uncovers New Gold Smuggling Route
August 01 2014 12:56 AM
India has imposed a record 10 percent duty on gold imports, prompting smugglers to think of innovative ways to bring the metal into the country.
- MH370 Search Area More Mysterious Than Surface Of Mars Or Venus
July 31 2014 9:23 PM
Two ships tasked with mapping the Indian Ocean are making progress ahead of the September mission, Australian officials said Thursday.
- The Reason China Won't Pop Its Housing Bubble
July 31 2014 7:40 PM
Beijing's swift rescue of falling housing prices indicates an addiction to real estate that, ultimately, may threaten long-term economic health.
- Samsung Plans Circular Smartwatch
July 31 2014 5:10 PM
Patent applications reveal a round smart watch could be on the docket for Samsung.