- Afghanistan’s Presidential Rivals Sign Power-Sharing Deal
September 21 2014 10:36 AM
Ashraf Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah will share control over who leads key institutions, such as the Afghan army.
- Indonesian Province Considers Draconian Anti-Gay Law
September 20 2014 10:47 PM
Aceh, the westernmost part of the country, may enact a law stipulating 100 cane lashes for those found guilty of having gay sex.
- Yemeni Government And Houthi Rebels Reach Agreement, UN Envoy Says
September 20 2014 6:53 PM
Medical sources said 13 Houthis had died on Saturday in fighting with the army in the capital.
- British Imams Use Video To Tell ISIS To Free Alan Henning
September 20 2014 5:37 PM
Abu Eesa Niamatullah, a director of Prophetic Guidance in Manchester, said Henning's would-be killers are "defacing the religion of Islam."
- Afghan Presidential Rivals At Last Reach Unity Deal After Disputed Vote
September 20 2014 5:11 PM
One of the new president's first tasks is likely to be signing a bilateral security agreement with the United States.
- Film Purportedly Shows Resellers Swarming iPhone 6 Lines
September 20 2014 2:54 PM
The front of many iPhone 6 lines were filled not with enthusiast Apple fans, but purported resellers looking to make a profit on the smartphone.
- 'I Will Take Back Kashmir, All Of It': Pakistani Politician
September 20 2014 8:14 AM
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari plans to wipe out the Taliban in Pakistan and reclaim Kashmir from India.
- Hyundai Directors Kept In Dark On Size Of $10B Land Bid
September 20 2014 7:21 AM
Thursday's winning bid sent shares in Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors and Hyundai Mobis plunging, wiping out $8 billion in shareholder value.
- Fung-Wong Batters Philippines; 5 Dead, 200,000 Displaced
September 20 2014 7:07 AM
Nearly 85,000 people have been displaced by the storm in Manila alone, while a total of 700,000 have been affected.
- North Korea Claims Miller Sought To Be 'Second Snowden'
September 20 2014 6:10 AM
Matthew Miller, 25, was arrested when he tore up the tourist visa he used to enter the isolated country in April, according to state media.
- After Record IPO, Alibaba Prepares To Expand Outside China
September 20 2014 2:18 AM
Alibaba could strengthen its overseas operations by focusing on investments in, and partnerships with, local logistics companies.
- Students Fall Ill After Lizard Found In Food At Indian School
September 20 2014 1:46 AM
More than 300 students were hospitalized after eating their midday meal at a government school in Bangalore, India.
- Sony Reveals New Weapons In 'The Order: 1886'
September 19 2014 5:54 PM
Sony Computer Entertainment recently revealed a number of new weapons for upcoming action game "The Order: 1886."
- Check Out The Best New Keyboards For iOS 8
September 19 2014 5:51 PM
Swipe-to-touch can make you a faster texter, if you learn how.
- Sony's 'Holographic' Smart Glasses Nerdier Than Google Glass?
September 19 2014 2:45 PM
The headset creates optical holograms that are 85 percent transparent, Sony says.
- Islamic State Group Uses 'GTA 5' To Recruit Members
September 19 2014 2:40 PM
The Islamic State group took inspiration from the popular game 'GTA 5" for its video recruiting young members.
- Remember The Fisker Karma? It’s Coming Back And Will Look The Same
September 19 2014 1:46 PM
The head-turning Fisker Karma will be revived with “noticeable upgrades” under the hood, the company's new owners say.
- Alibaba Founder Flashes A $228 Billion Smile
September 19 2014 12:32 PM
The Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba, which opened for trading Friday on NYSE, is now more valuable than Facebook, Amazon or Disney.
- China-India Territorial Dispute Heats Up While Leaders Meet
September 19 2014 12:11 PM
While China's leader pledged big investments in India, his military was encroaching on Indian territory, Indians say.
- Nintendo Confirms DLC For 'Hyrule Warriors'
September 19 2014 11:29 AM
Nintendo confirmed via Twitter that four DLC packs are in the works for Europe and North America.