- China Cracks Down On 'Almighty God' Apocalyptic Cult
August 19 2014 1:37 PM
Followers of a woman who calls herself the reincarnation of Jesus are being arrested by the thousands in China, and some are accused of murder.
- American Airlines Hires Ink Global To Relaunch 'American Way'
August 19 2014 11:24 AM
In-flight titles like "American Way" will get a digital makeover.
- Love 'Flappy Bird'? Get Ready For 'Swing Copters'
August 19 2014 10:54 AM
Dong Nguyen's new game will launch on Aug. 21, but will the game be as successful as his first?
- Watch Apple's Reversible USB Lightning Cable In Action
August 19 2014 10:38 AM
New video of the Apple iPhone 6's purported reversible USB cable shows the connector in action.
- Rockstar Launches 'GTA' Update 1.16
August 19 2014 10:37 AM
Rockstar is launching its latest update today -- without the heists feature.
- Jackie Chan To Meet Son Held In Beijing Marijuana Bust
August 19 2014 8:38 AM
Jackie Chan was named anti-drug ambassador by China in 2009 while Ko was part of an anti-drug campaign two years ago.
- BHP Billiton Wants To Sell Its Nickel Business
August 19 2014 8:21 AM
Nickel prices are up more than 50% this year and the world's biggest miner wants to cash in.
- Hundreds Of Taliban Fighters Attack Logar Province Near Kabul
August 19 2014 8:04 AM
In May, the U.S. declared that it will withdraw most of its troops from Afghanistan by 2016, leaving behind just 10,000 troops.
- Japan To Resume Export Of Fukushima Rice: Report
August 19 2014 7:51 AM
Before the Fukushima nuclear disaster, more than 100 tons of rice, peaches and apples were being exported annually from the prefecture.
- Sri Lanka Closes Its Doors To UN War Crimes Investigators
August 19 2014 7:46 AM
UNHRC had voted in March to initiate an inquiry into allegations of war crimes during the final months of the civil war, which ended in 2009.
- Heinz Infant Food Hit By Lead Scare In China
August 19 2014 7:35 AM
According to experts, exposure to lead can slow down a child’s intellectual and physical development.
- Indian Companies Pledge $32M For Toilets In Rural Schools
August 19 2014 7:24 AM
Narendra Modi, in his first Independence Day Speech, raised social issues ailing the country such as rural sanitation and female education.
- Dozing ATC Staff Delay 737 Landing In China
August 19 2014 5:23 AM
The Boeing aircraft, travelling from Sanya to Wuhan, could not contact the control tower for several minutes despite multiple attempts.
- At Least 29 Trapped After Coal Mine Explosion In China
August 19 2014 2:53 AM
The mine reportedly continued to operate despite having been ordered by the government in June to close down.
- Australia, Indonesia Mend Ties After Spying Allegations
August 19 2014 2:17 AM
Indonesia had withdrawn its ambassador after documents claimed Australian spy agencies were snooping on top Indonesian politicians.
- India Cancels Foreign Secretary-Level Talks With Pakistan
August 19 2014 1:59 AM
The talks, which would have been the first in two years, were cancelled after a Pakistani diplomat met Kashmiri separatist leaders in New Delhi.
- JD.com, Tencent Sell Half A Million Smartphones In 5-Day Promotion
August 19 2014 1:27 AM
Monday’s announcement is seen as an effort to show that the $215 million partnership between the companies has paid off.
- Nine 'Dream' Features Of iPhone 6
August 18 2014 5:18 PM
The Apple iPhone 6 is expected to have a number of new features, but not everything is guaranteed to make it into the smartphone.
- Will 'GTA 5' Be Delayed For PC, XBox One And PS4?
August 18 2014 4:07 PM
Will open world action game 'GTA 5' launch next year?
- Natural Rubber Glut Shrinks Amid China Car Boom
August 18 2014 2:35 PM
Global rubber surpluses will drop by nearly 50 percent next year as producers temper their taps and China makes more tires.