- Chinese Military's Supercomputer Twice As Fast As US' Best
November 20 2013 11:51 AM
China has unveiled the world's fastest supercomputer, and U.S. experts are likely raising their eyebrows.
- No Direction Home: Afghan Refugees Face Bleak Future In Iran
November 20 2013 11:37 AM
Officials allege that some two-thirds of the Afghans in Iran are illegal immigrants.
- China's Fake Banker Gets Real Life Sentence
November 20 2013 11:24 AM
Lin Chunping was charged with filing millions of yuan worth of fake tax invoices, and now he's going to jail for life.
- Bitcoin - On The Verge Of Becoming A Medium Of Exchange?
November 20 2013 11:05 AM
The virtual currency is having its moment in the sun, after high-profile hearings in Washington this week.
- Myanmar: Love/Hate Relationship With Foreign Tobacco Makers
November 20 2013 10:20 AM
The country's trade ministry welcomes the investment even as the health ministry tries to curb smoking.
- PBOC Governor Announces Possible Currency Reform
November 20 2013 8:35 AM
One economist said that currency reform could widen the yuan's trading band in the near term.
- Huge Gold Stash Discovered By Indian Cleaners In Aircraft Bathroom
November 20 2013 8:33 AM
The plane that carried the 2.2lb of gold had arrived from Bangkok earlier in the evening.
- Spanish Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-China President Jiang Zemin Over Tibet
November 20 2013 8:18 AM
Beijing rebuffed the case filed by Tibetan activists as “absurd” and demanded clarification from the Spanish government.
- Cambodia Hopes To Become Global Crocodile Skin Supplier
November 20 2013 6:21 AM
Cambodia is encouraging farmers to raise crocodiles instead of selling them as babies.
- The Rise Of China's 'Tuhao': Coming To A Dictionary Near You?
November 20 2013 6:19 AM
The word 'tuhao', which refers to China's flashy wealthy population, could join the ranks of 'selfie' and 'twerk.'
- IOC President Open To Baseball's Return At Tokyo Games
November 20 2013 4:43 AM
Baseball and softball were voted out as Olympic sports in 2005.
- Japan's October Trade Deficit Wider Than Forecast
November 19 2013 7:55 PM
Both imports and exports boomed, but fuel costs took a toll.
- Rios Needs Aggressiveness To Have A Chance Against Pacquiao
November 19 2013 5:56 PM
Brandon Rios will have a chance to upset Manny Pacquiao if he is aggressive in the fight.
- Two-Headed Ray Discovered Off Australian Coast
November 19 2013 4:54 PM
A rare two-headed ray fetus was discovered in Australia, and the bizarre finding has researchers wondering what exactly caused the deformity.
- India’s Dangerous Drug Problem
November 19 2013 4:19 PM
India’s main problem now is that nationalism has replaced health protection as the guiding principle of drug regulation.
- Xbox One SmartGlass Now Available For Windows Phones
November 19 2013 3:50 PM
Xbox One smart phone app is now available for Windows smart phones.
- China Will Have 1 Million Lung Cancer Patients By 2025
November 19 2013 3:45 PM
The World Health Organization is estimating that China will have around one million cancer patients by 2025.
- A Billionaire Here, A Billionaire There, And Pretty Soon We're Talking About Real Money
November 19 2013 3:16 PM
The Wealth-X and UBS Billionaire Census shows that the United States has the most billionaires of any country, but Asia is catching up.
- Xbox One Unable to Live Stream Until 2014
November 19 2013 3:10 PM
Microsoft recently announced that live streaming via Twitch TV won't be available until next year.
- First To Play 'Decisive' Role, China's Currency Market
November 19 2013 3:02 PM
The People's Bank of China said that it will end normal intervention in the currency market.