- The Likely Reason For The iPhone 6 Delayed China Launch
September 11 2014 10:51 AM
Before they can go wait in line for the new iPhone 6, mainland Chinese Apple fans have to wait for government approval of the device.
- Nissan Leaf Goes To China
September 11 2014 10:29 AM
The Venucia e30 launches in China. Nissan hopes Chinese version of the Leaf will take significant market share.
- Samsung Mocks Apple iPhone 6, Apple Watch In New Series Of Ads
September 11 2014 10:14 AM
Samsung chides Apple for coming in late to big-screen phones and smartwatches.
- Ssangyong Motors Considers Entering US Auto Market
September 11 2014 8:36 AM
A study being conducted by the company, which is owned by an Indian conglomerate, will look at the feasibility of selling cars in the US.
- Chinese Regulator Fines Audi, Chrysler In Anti-Monopoly Probe
September 11 2014 8:14 AM
China fined Volkswagen’s Audi $40.5 million and Fiat’s Chrysler $5.2 million after they were found guilty of price-fixing.
- Thai Junta Arrested And Tortured Hundreds Since May Coup
September 11 2014 7:03 AM
An Amnesty International report says that 665 Thai nationals have been detained since May on grounds such as “attitude adjustment.”
- Yao Ming The Philanthropist Wants More Freedom To Spend
September 11 2014 6:25 AM
The Chinese basketball sensation held up the American way of philanthropy as a model while addressing the World Economic Forum.
- Al Qaeda-Backed Group Releases Captured UN Troops
September 11 2014 5:52 AM
Fijian peacekeeping troops who were posted in the Golan Heights had been captured two weeks ago by the Nusra Front.
- Modi Government To Raise Record $7B By Selling Stake In State-Owned Firms
September 11 2014 3:38 AM
The combined asset sale, which will be done over the course of the year, is expected to add nearly $7.3 billion to the government's coffers.
- North Korea Agrees To Release Report On Japanese Abductees
September 11 2014 3:00 AM
Pyongyang had announced the death of eight prisoners and returned the remaining five to Japan, but Tokyo had insisted on a fresh probe.
- Sony To Stream 22 Viacom Cable Channels On Its TVs, PS4
September 10 2014 8:23 PM
A Viacom partnership will bring 22 channels to Sony boxes like the PS4.
- Jurassic ‘Squirrels’ Push Origin Of Mammals Back By 40M Years
September 10 2014 4:54 PM
Three new species of Jurassic "squirrels" have scientists rethinking the origin of mammals.
- Western Tourism Rising In North Korea, Of All Places
September 10 2014 4:43 PM
North Korea is possibly the world's grimmest dictatorship, and it's attracting more tourists each year.
- Apple Watch Uses Wireless Charging, But What About The iPhone 6?
September 10 2014 2:38 PM
Apple’s new charging tech has critics asking: Is this wireless power's 'moment'?
- Are Apple's Days Of Secrecy Over?
September 10 2014 2:29 PM
With all the spot-on leaks leading up to the iPhone 6 launch, it's clear Apple won't be able to keep its products under wraps anymore.
- Russia Fires Nuclear Missile, Hits Target 3,500 Miles Away
September 10 2014 12:00 PM
The Bulava missile was fired from a Russian submarine near Finland and it hit a target near Japan.
- There Is One Country That Won't Be Getting An iPhone 6 On Launch Day
September 10 2014 10:45 AM
Apple's iPhone 6 is set to launch around the world next week, but missing from the list is the largest smartphone market in the world.
- How Toyota Plans To Attract Hipsters Who Shop At Farmers Markets (PHOTOS)
September 10 2014 10:25 AM
The world’s biggest car company is aiming its U-squared concept’s flexible architecture at the small, urban business.
- iPhone 6 Won't Increase Apple's Market Share In India
September 10 2014 8:52 AM
Apple efforts to build larger-screen handsets may pay off in emerging markets as the new iPhone 6 models offer an alternative to Samsung's Note series
- China To Send 700 Troops To Join UN Forces In South Sudan
September 10 2014 8:16 AM
A U.N. official reportedly said that neither the date for the deployment nor the area has been finalized so far.