- Chinese Troops Intrude Over Indian Border Twice In 3 Days
July 17 2014 3:51 AM
The latest intrusions come after two more incidents -- in April and June -- which were reported to the PLA by the Indian Army.
- Australia Now 'Bereft Of Credible Climate Policy:' Climate Institute
July 17 2014 2:24 AM
The Australian senate on Thursday passed a bill to repeal the carbon tax, scrapping a law introduced in 2012 by the previous government.
- Typhoon Kills At Least 38 In The Philippines, Heads For China
July 17 2014 1:41 AM
Officials estimate that Typhoon Rammasun, the strongest storm to hit the Philippines this year, destroyed about 7,000 houses and damaged 19,000.
- Italy Wants Indian, UK Nationals Arrested In Bribery Case
July 17 2014 1:20 AM
The bribes were allegedly paid for a 560 million euro ($757 million) order to supply 12 presidential helicopters to India in 2010.
- Massive Crater In Siberia Leaves Scientists Perplexed
July 16 2014 5:22 PM
The exact cause of the hole remains a mystery to scientists.
- Samsung Losing Ground To Apple In Smartphone Wars
July 16 2014 4:46 PM
Samsung's global smartphone sales are down as it readies another high-end release for 2014.
- Jibo Raises $100,000 In Four Hours
July 16 2014 3:21 PM
Social family robot Jibo soared past its Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign goal in just a few hours.
- Sony's Been Targeting Wii Owners
July 16 2014 2:41 PM
The big Japanese company says there may be lots of Wii owners who skipped the PS3 and Xbox 360 while it was designing the PS4.
- Google Hacker Team Recruits Famed iPhone, PlayStation Jailbreaker
July 16 2014 2:18 PM
Google's Project Zero will target the Web's unknown security holes.
- 'Archie' Ban In Singapore Revives Larger Anti-LGBT Issue
July 16 2014 1:24 PM
In one of the world's richest, most modern countries, gay sex is still a criminal offense.
- Why Chinese Hackers Have Started To Think Small
July 16 2014 12:31 PM
A recent report said Chinese hackers have gone off the beaten path to choose which U.S. government agencies to target this year.
- What Will Compete With The Tesla Model 3? Maybe Nothing
July 16 2014 12:02 PM
Telsa says its new $35,000 electric vehicle is due out by 2017. Here are the contenders that could compete by then.
- LeapFrog To Launch New Gaming Console
July 16 2014 11:42 AM
LeapFrog will launch a new gaming console aimed at children. Can it compete with the Wii U?
- Pirates Rob Malaysian Tanker In South China Sea
July 16 2014 8:13 AM
Since April, nearly eight tankers navigating regular trade routes in the South China Sea have been attacked by armed men.
- Naval Exercises A 'Reckless Act Of Provocation:' North Korea
July 16 2014 7:30 AM
Amid an increasing barrage of North Korean missile tests, U.S. and South Korea kick off a five-day joint naval drill in the Sea of Japan.
- Japanese Nuclear Reactors Inch Closer To Resuming Operations
July 16 2014 3:47 AM
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is trying to restart at least some of the nation's 48 nuclear power plants that were shut after the Fukushima disaster.
- Swiss Firm Launches Online Store Targeting India's $8B Metals Market
July 16 2014 3:24 AM
The store will sell consignments of one to 24 tons of aluminum, copper, lead, nickel, tin and zinc at index-linked prices.
- China Ends Controversial Drilling Operation In South China Sea
July 16 2014 2:06 AM
China completes exploratory drilling in a disputed area of the South China Sea, which is also claimed by Vietnam.
- China's Growth Quickens To 7.5% In Q2
July 16 2014 12:15 AM
Many economists believe more policy support may be needed in coming months to sustain any recovery.
- At Least 10 Killed By Typhoon Rammasun In Philippines
July 15 2014 9:11 PM
Nearly 150,000 people evacuated from low-lying areas as Typhoon Rammasun takes aim at Manila.