- American Matthew Miller Faces North Korean Trial Next Week
September 06 2014 9:20 PM
Matthew Miller, a resident of Bakersfield, Calif., will go to trial in North Korea Sept. 14, its state media says.
- Purported Photos Of iPhone 6 Show New Passbook Icon
September 06 2014 4:16 PM
A Weibo user reportedly uploaded photos of a working iPhone 6 that feature a new Passbook icon with a credit card graphic.
- New Xbox One 'Minecraft' Features
September 06 2014 2:44 PM
'MInecraft' is now available on the Xbox One, and Microsoft promises a slew of new features for the indie sandbox game.
- You May Want To Reconsider Stealing 'The Sims 4'
September 06 2014 1:25 PM
Players thinking of stealing life simulation title 'The Sims 4' may want to think again.
- Dancing Groot Takes On A New Meaning
September 06 2014 12:51 PM
Marvel character Groot appears in a recent mod in 'GTA 5.'
- Australia Plans Memorial For MH370 Victims
September 06 2014 5:51 AM
Prime Minister Tony Abbott said Saturday that a memorial for the missing MH370 victims is being planned on Australia's west coast.
- North Korea Test Fires Short-Range Missiles In Sea Of Japan
September 06 2014 5:27 AM
The North Koreans announced that they have successfully completed testing a new tactical short-range missile.
- Explorers Film Incredible Descent Into Active Volcano
September 05 2014 11:22 PM
The adventurers filmed themselves climbing into the crater of a volcano, and got so close to lava that it melted their protective gear.
- Alibaba To Raise Up To $24 Billion In Largest-Ever US IPO
September 05 2014 5:25 PM
The Chinese e-commerce giant set the estimated price range of its shares at $60 to $66; ticker will be BABA.
- Chinese Property Price Drop Great News For NYC Homeowners?
September 05 2014 1:51 PM
Fueled by a desire to get money out of the country, China's wealthy are buying homes in large numbers in the U.S.
- 3D-Printed Jewelry Revives 64-Year-Old New York Retailer
September 05 2014 12:43 PM
NYC-based jewelry company American Pearl uses 3D printing technology to create customizable jewelry.
- Bigger iPhone Won't Be Big Problem For Small Hands
September 05 2014 10:58 AM
Apple's larger iPhone is expected to come with a new feature that will enable use with one hand.
- Motorola’s Moto 360 Is No Square
September 05 2014 10:34 AM
The first round smartwatch, available later today, has swappable leather and steel bands.
- North, South Korea In Cheerleader Flap Ahead Of 17th Asian Games
September 05 2014 9:06 AM
North Korean officials demanded that the South cover its cheerleaders' travel expenses and security.
- Ford Focus Recall In China Due To Fuel Leak Risk, Fire Hazard
September 05 2014 9:01 AM
Ford’s Chinese venture is calling back over 190,000 Focus cars. It recalled about 161,000 in 2012 for the same problem.
- 2 Pakistani Nationals Arrested In Fake Passport Case In Thailand
September 05 2014 8:57 AM
Two passengers on board missing Flight MH370 were found to have been travelling on stolen passports obtained from a resort in Thailand.
- Australia, India Close To Civil Nuclear Deal
September 05 2014 6:55 AM
Abbott and Modi were due to hold formal talks later on Friday and sign the deal to sell uranium for peaceful power generation.
- China Angry Over UK 'Interference' In Hong Kong
September 05 2014 6:16 AM
Chinese government officials have warned Britain that relations between the two countries were at risk.
- US Says Al Qaeda's New South Asia Branch Not A Threat
September 05 2014 5:53 AM
The organization has said it will now take its jihad to India, Myanmar, Bangladesh and other regions where Muslims are oppressed.
- Apple To Investigate Labor Violation Claims In China
September 05 2014 5:07 AM
The report was based on an investigation conducted at a Catcher factory, where nearly 20,000 workers produce metal casings for Apple.