- Five Ways An Apple iWallet Could Revolutionize Payments
September 04 2014 10:19 AM
Will Touch ID help Apple take a slice of mobile payments?
- Kashmir Floods Sweep Away Bus, 32 Feared Dead
September 04 2014 8:21 AM
Jammu and Kashmir is currently facing its worst flood in 22 years, and meteorologists believe that it could rain for two more days.
- JPMorgan Data Breach Traced Back To Russia
September 04 2014 7:24 AM
Weeks after the breach was discovered, investigators have traced the re-routed data to a Russian city, according to a Bloomberg report.
- Phablets Predicted To Dwarf Tablets Soon
September 04 2014 5:56 AM
Phablets are expected to have a bigger impact on the smartphone market in the future and Apple’s larger iPhone 6 could deal a blow to Samsung.
- Japan Battles With Dengue Outbreak In Tokyo
September 04 2014 4:35 AM
The source of the dengue outbreak has been traced to mosquitoes in Tokyo's Yoyogi Park, which has now been closed.
- Malaysia Airlines Replaces 'My Ultimate Bucket List' Contest
September 04 2014 3:31 AM
The contest page for the 'My Ultimate Bucket List' contest had earlier announced “Bon voyage and good luck!”
- Al Qaeda Announces South Asia Arm In Bid To Reassert Dominance
September 04 2014 2:05 AM
Since the rise of Islamic State, and the emergence of Islamist groups in Africa and elsewhere, al-Qaeda's clout among jihadists has been waning.
- LinkedIn's China Censorship Mess
September 04 2014 12:19 AM
The career networking site censored a sensitive article from a newsletter, even though the author was an American writing from U.S. soil.
- New Samsung Smartphones Viewed As 'Incremental' Improvements
September 03 2014 8:34 PM
Samsung looks to revive its sales with some nifty features, but they may not have a big impact on sales.
- China’s Role In Fighting Ebola
September 03 2014 3:28 PM
Chinese companies have made massive investments in some of the countries most affected by Ebola.
- No Bail Set For War Machine In Alleged Christy Mack Assault
September 03 2014 2:42 PM
No bail has been set for Jonathan Koppenhaver, 32 in the alleged attack of Christy Mack, 23.
- Ebola's Expanding Reach: Africa Outbreak Slows Thai Rice Shipments
September 03 2014 2:06 PM
Thailand's rice industry, already hurt by internal politics, is having trouble exporting to West Africa.
- 'The Sims 4' Debuts To Poor Reviews
September 03 2014 2:05 PM
Life simulation title 'The Sims 4' isn't doing so well, with many players and reviewers voicing their disappointment in the game.
- Bungie Launches New 'Destiny' Map
September 03 2014 12:42 PM
'Destiny' launches Tuesday, and developer Bungie launched a PlayStation-exclusive map that won't be available for the Xbox until next fall.
- Will Sony Add Airdrops To 'H1Z1'?
September 03 2014 12:37 PM
Sony Online Entertainment is thinking about adding buyable airdrops to zombie game "H1Z1."
- Japan Seeks To Resume ‘Lethal’ Whale Research Despite UN Ban
September 03 2014 11:59 AM
Japan plans to resume hunting minke whales in the Antarctic despite a ruling from the U.N. that temporarily banned all whaling.
- Apple Stock Price Falls Amid Nude Photo iCloud Hack Scandal
September 03 2014 11:38 AM
Apple's reputation was sullied after iCloud’s role in a hack that resulted in the release of nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence.
- 'GTA 5' On PC Will Still Launch This Year
September 03 2014 11:20 AM
Fans worry about the apparently delayed release of 'GTA 5' on the PC, Xbox One and PS4, but Rockstar says it's coming this year.
- Ukraine Conflict A Boon To Russian Domestic Air Travel
September 03 2014 10:41 AM
Amid overall flat growth in air travel globally, Russian domestic air travel grew almost 10 percent in July.
- Apple Bars HealthKit Data From iCloud
September 03 2014 10:28 AM
One place you won't be seeing HealthKit data is in Apple's iCloud, according to recently updated developer guidelines.