- China's Rising Travel Trend: 'Red Tourism'
July 11 2014 1:51 PM
"Red tourism" was most popular in China in the late 1970s, but it's on the rise again as China gets back to its Communist roots.
- Alibaba IPO Appears Likely To Make Its Debut In August
July 11 2014 1:49 PM
Eight is considered a lucky number in Chinese culture. The number's pronunciation in Chinese, 'Ba' is similar to the character pronounced 'Fa', meaning wealth or fortune.
- You'll Never Believe This Futuristic Wraparound Display For The iPhone
July 11 2014 1:14 PM
Apple revisited its futuristic wraparound display iPhone, according to a patent published by the US patent office.
- 'Destiny's' Beta Will Launch Next Week For PS4
July 11 2014 1:12 PM
The countdown to the "Destiny" beta has begun, with PS4 players gaining access next Thursday.
- India's Prime Minister To Visit US
July 11 2014 11:39 AM
India's new prime minister to meet Obama in September.
- Will 'GTA 5' Come To OS X?
July 11 2014 11:35 AM
Will 2013 action-adventure game "GTA 5" come to Mac?
- Tough Singapore Law Targets Illegal Internet Activity
July 11 2014 11:33 AM
The Pirate Bay and other popular websites will bear the brunt of a new Singapore law that takes aim at online piracy.
- Apple iPhone 6 Leaked Screen Cover May Be Sapphire
July 11 2014 10:58 AM
The leaked Apple iPhone 6 screen cover may actually be made out of Sapphire according to a London professor.
- Apple's iPhone Threat To Chinese National Security: State Media
July 11 2014 6:39 AM
Apple has frequently come under fire from Chinese state media, which accused the company of providing user data to U.S. intelligence agencies.
- India's Infosys Battles Leadership Turmoil To Post Profits
July 11 2014 5:58 AM
Many senior executives have left the company in the past year while its overall attrition rate too hit a record high in the June quarter.
- Abdullah Abdullah’s Running Mate Wants Interim Government, Re-Election
July 11 2014 4:59 AM
Abdullah, the early leader in the vote count, has claimed that ballots at more than 7,000 polling stations were rigged in favor of Ahmadzai.
- Chinese Court Commutes Tycoon's Death Penalty
July 11 2014 4:18 AM
Wu Ying had received a death sentence in 2009 for cheating investors of about $60 million with promises of high returns.
- School Van Sinks In China, Killing 8 Children And 3 Adults
July 11 2014 2:13 AM
In November 2011, a nine-seater bus with 62 children and two adults on board collided with a truck, killing 20 people.
- China Cracks Down On Information Sharing By Journalists
July 10 2014 5:39 PM
In the country's latest restriction of media, Beijing has warned domestic journalists not to share information with their foreign counterparts.
- A White PS4 Will Launch On Its Own
July 10 2014 4:44 PM
The highly-anticipated glacial white console was announced last month.
- Xinjiang Students Risk Expulsion For Observing Ramadan
July 10 2014 3:54 PM
A nationwide ban on observing Ramadan in China extends to a college, where students face harsh repercussions for fasting.
- Google Unblocked In China, But Just Temporarily
July 10 2014 12:24 PM
Google was mysteriously made available in China for a few hours during John Kerry's visit to Beijing.
- Google Services Working Again In China
July 10 2014 12:10 PM
Access to Google has returned for Chinese users, but no one knows for how long.
- Lufthansa Plans To Launch New Low-Cost Airline
July 10 2014 10:52 AM
The German airline hopes to offer no-frills, long-distance flights to destinations in Southeast Asia.
- Why Sony Wanted To Unveil The PS4 Before The Xbox One
July 10 2014 10:20 AM
Sony's Playstation Group CEO said it was a "gut decision" to release the PS4 before the Xbox One last year.