- Stem-Cell Scientist Found Guilty Of Misconduct
April 02 2014 7:09 AM
Six errors were identified in the study’s methodology, two of which were suspected to be made “in an intentionally misleading fashion.”
- Kim Kardashian ‘Attacked By Elephant’ While Taking Thailand Selfie: Did She Overreact? [POLL]
April 01 2014 5:17 PM
Kim Kardashian's elephant selfie was disrupted when the animal blew air through its trunk and scared her.
- To Go Forward, Square Enix Returns To The Past [VIDEO]
April 01 2014 4:49 PM
Square Enix’s president, Yosuke Matsuda his company should focus on creating ‘JRPGs’ for their core audience.
- As Billionaire Trial Opens, China May Go After A Bigger Target
April 01 2014 4:21 PM
The Chinese president's anti-corruption drive is targeting the "Shanghai Gang," a powerful faction of the Communist Party.
- Batwing Revealed in 'Arkham Knight'
April 01 2014 2:21 PM
Rocksteady recently revealed new photos of the Batwing. The title will launch this October.
- The Quest Of India's Women: Participation, Politics, Power
April 01 2014 1:58 PM
India, the world's largest democracy, has very few women in positions of political power.
- New Music Coming To Rockstar Games' 'GTA 5 Online'
April 01 2014 1:37 PM
New music is coming to Rockstar Games' "GTA Online," which launched last year for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
- 'DayZ' Reaches 1.7 Million Downloads
April 01 2014 8:37 AM
Zombie survival horror game 'DayZ' reaches 1.7 million players, while developer Bohemia Interactive opens a new studio in Slovakia.
- Welcome To The Most Dangerous Coal Mine In The World
April 01 2014 5:25 AM
On the outskirts of Mongolia's capital, illegal miners risk their lives to feed a growing coal hunger. Their accident rates make China's pale.
- 'I Don't Think They're Going To Find It'
April 01 2014 5:19 AM
Some search and rescue experts have grown doubtful that any debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 will be found.
- Unidentified Drone Crashes On South Korean Island
April 01 2014 5:03 AM
The drone reportedly ran on a Japanese engine, had Chinese parts, and was equipped with a small camera.
- 'All Right, Good Night,' Not The Last Words From Missing Flight 370
April 01 2014 1:29 AM
The investigating team has been instructed to share the full transcript of the conversation at the next briefing with "the Next of Kin."
- China Slowdown Continues As HSBC PMI Hits 48.0
March 31 2014 10:15 PM
China's manufacturing engine contracted in the first quarter of 2014, a private survey showed Tuesday, adding to market expectations of government stimulus to arrest a loss of momentum in the world's second-largest economy this year.
- EA DICE Launches 'BF4' PC Update
March 31 2014 2:50 PM
EA DICE launched an update for "Battlefield 4" on the PC today, but the game is still experiencing a number of issues.
- Timber! Logging Ban Sounds Good, But May Not Work
March 31 2014 2:37 PM
Although it's a start, Myanmar's new export ban alone won't be enough to stop unaccountable forest resource cutting, hoarding and exporting.
- 'Titanfall' Beta Available For Improved Player Matchmaking
March 31 2014 1:51 PM
Respawn is working hard to help evenly-skilled players find one another in the first-person shooter.
- Amid The Search For Flight 370, A Test Of Tech Tools
March 31 2014 1:26 PM
Search and rescue teams have been using every tool available to search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370. Take a closer look at the tools used by the International search team here.
- In Japan, A Gold 'Rush' Ahead Of A Tax Increase
March 31 2014 12:16 PM
On Tuesday, Japan’s sales tax is slated to rise from 5 percent to 8 percent.
- The Factors That Drove China's Huawei Growth Spurt
March 31 2014 11:52 AM
The growth is mainly attributed to increasing demand for both smartphones and telecommunications networking equipment in China.
- Impatient Gamers Are Creating Their Own Heists In 'GTA Online'
March 31 2014 11:28 AM
Rockstar told gamers heists were coming sometime soon. Players are growing impatient and creating their own.