- Erupting Volcanoes In Alaska Put Airlines On Alert
May 21 2013 10:48 PM
Eruptions at two Alaska volcanoes, Mount Pavlof and Mount Cleveland, have put commercial airlines on alert.
- Apple On Top Again In Most Valuable Brands List
May 21 2013 10:07 PM
The top 20 brands in the world are overwhelmingly American and tech-focused, with Apple number one.
- Chinese Luxury Brand Backed By Hermès To Open A Store In Paris
May 21 2013 3:59 PM
Shang Xia, a brand inspired by traditional Chinese design elements, is opening its third location and first store overseas, in Paris.
- Commodities Are In The Red
May 21 2013 3:27 PM
The slowdown of the Chinese economy translates into a beating for silver, gold and others commodities.
- Xbox One Key Specs Revealed By Microsoft
May 21 2013 2:02 PM
The Xbox One's full system and controller specs announced, with photos.
- Philippines And Taiwan Agree On Probe Into Fishing Boat Shooting
May 21 2013 1:28 PM
Manila and Taipei try to mend relations after a Taiwanese fisherman was killed by the Philippine Coast Guard.
- China's Wealth Management Sector Shrinks
May 21 2013 12:24 PM
As a result of recent regulation, Chinese banks are offering fewer new products, but all is not lost for China's wealth management products.
- Want An Australian University Degree? Ante Up At Least $200K
May 21 2013 12:04 PM
Tuition fees and living costs for international students in Australia have soared by 166 percent over the past decade.
- Beijing Envisions Bright Future For Electric Cars
May 21 2013 11:57 AM
Beijing is offering heavy subsidies to popularize electric cars, which may alleviate its pollution and congestion troubles.
- Official Android 4.2.2 Firmware Make the Samsung Galaxy S3 Seem More Like A Galaxy S4
May 21 2013 10:21 AM
Find out how to get official Android 4.2.2 software on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- How Do You Want To Go? Hong Kong Funeral Expo Displays Options
May 21 2013 10:10 AM
This year's Asia Funeral and Cemetery Expo, held in Hong Kong, featured some odd ways to go to the next world.
- Media Paint Rosy Picture For Indo-China Relations, Indian Public Wary
May 21 2013 7:11 AM
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang’s visit to India prompts the media to see a benign future for Indo-China relations. The Indian public remains wary, an independent survey says.
- Neo-Nazis Sprout in Malaysia; Yes, Malaysia
May 21 2013 5:41 AM
Neo-Nazis in Malaysia not only espouse openly racialist theories, but they have adopted some Third Reich symbols/language.
- 3 Things Europe Can Learn From Abenomics
May 21 2013 5:37 AM
Abenomics is an expansionary monetary policy, increased fiscal spending and structural changes - and Europe can learn from it
- Chinese Tourists Told To Curb ‘Uncivilized Behavior’
May 21 2013 5:35 AM
A prominent Communist Party official has twice this week warned Chinese tourists to use "polite tourist behavior" while abroad.
- Communist Lux: Fancy Car Demand Down In China
May 21 2013 5:31 AM
Luxury car prices declined 3.4% in April, showing just how much demand for luxury goods by the country's civil servants affects prices.
- Singapore Supervisor Slaps Intern, Calls It 'Nurturing'
May 21 2013 1:00 AM
A YouTube video of a Singapore supervisor violently hitting an intern has gone viral after being posted Friday.
- North Korea Frees Chinese Fishing Boat And Crew
May 21 2013 12:37 AM
North Korea has freed a private Chinese fishing vessel it had seized, a Chinese official in Pyongyang said Tuesday morning.
- Chinese Accused Of Inflating Trade Surplus Tenfold
May 20 2013 10:33 PM
China’s trade surplus is only a tenth of the $61 billion reported so far this year after accounting for fake transactions, Bank of America Corp. says.
- Renren, China's Facebook, Is Facing Hard Times
May 20 2013 5:40 PM
With yet another quarter of losses, Renren Network's market value has dropped almost 80 percent since its IPO.