- Google Maps Helps Man In China Find Long-Lost Family
May 17 2013 11:47 AM
More than two decades after being abducted, a man in China has found his way home with the help of Google Maps.
- China Inflating Export Numbers For Months
May 17 2013 11:13 AM
China has over-reported its exports for the last five months, and its economy is growing much less than widely believed.
- Osaka Mayor Pointing Fingers At US, Other Western Countries
May 17 2013 10:27 AM
Toru Hashimoto took to Twitter to say it is unfair to single out Japan for using "comfort women" in wartime.
- Need Medicine You Can Afford? Forget The US; Try India
May 17 2013 10:26 AM
India moves to drop price of pharmaceuticals. Drugmakers have until the end of June to comply.
- Philippines Special Envoy In Taiwan Cautions Filipino Workers To Keep Low Profile
May 17 2013 8:53 AM
Philippines special envoy in Taiwan on Friday advised thousands of Filipino workers to keep a low profile, amid a diplomatic row.
- Chinese College Graduates Cannot Find Jobs
May 17 2013 6:58 AM
A record-high number of graduates, combined with an economy in a slowdown, is bad news for China's Class of 2013.
- Android, iOS Power Over 92% Of All Smartphones Shipped In Q1 2013: IDC
May 17 2013 4:29 AM
Android and iOS operating systems ran on more than 92 percent of all smartphones in the first quarter of 2013, according to the IDC.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 May Feature Sleeker Bezel, Same Build As Galaxy S4, S3
May 17 2013 2:37 AM
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to come with a sleeker bezel while retaining the same build as the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3, states a new report.
- Bill Gates Is Richer Than Carlos Slim
May 16 2013 4:55 PM
Carlos Slim, the Mexican billionaire, has been dethroned from his status as the world's richest person by Bill Gates after a recent rally in Microsoft stock.
- Jessica Alba Tries Her Hand At 'Hadouken-ing' On Instagram
May 16 2013 4:35 PM
Jessica Alba has been posting photos on Instagram with her attempts to replicate "Street Fighter" moves after being inspired by the photo phenomenon that started in Japan.
- Where Does Your Shirt Come From?
May 16 2013 3:51 PM
The factory that collapsed in Cambodia is the latest deadly industrial disaster. Click to see which economies are dependent on apparel exports.
- Shoe Factory Collapses In Cambodia: Another Bangladesh Situation?
May 16 2013 3:06 PM
In another Asian apparel-factory disaster, workers in Cambodia fall victim to substandard infrastructure at a shoe factory.
- HTC One 'Nexus Edition' Not In the Works, Says HTC Executive
May 16 2013 1:33 PM
HTC says there will be no stock Android version of the HTC One after the Samsung Galaxy S4 "Google Edition" was unveiled at Google I/O
- Abercrombie Signs On To Workers' Rights Accord in Bangladesh
May 16 2013 12:06 PM
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF) has joined several other retailers in signing an accord aimed at improving factory safety in Bangladesh.
- Vroom! Vroom! Honda Racing Back Into Formula One
May 16 2013 11:48 AM
After exiting the racing circuit in 2008, the Japanese automaker thinks the smaller F1 engine specs are right up its alley.
- GE, Boeing Warn About 777 Engine Problem
May 16 2013 11:28 AM
A problem with engines in Boeing’s 777 jumbo jet has caused engines to fail in mid-flight twice this year.
- China Not Mincing Words Regarding EU Allegations Against Chinese Telecom Makers
May 16 2013 11:11 AM
China issued its own warning regarding the executive arm of the European Union's move to investigate Chinese telecom makers.
- Are Apple And Foxconn Breaking Up?
May 16 2013 10:37 AM
Years ago, the same thing happened with another Apple manufacturer that began to develop its own products. That company is Samsung.
- Samsung May Fix Galaxy S4's Internal Storage Issues
May 16 2013 10:15 AM
Samsung has released a statement following the BBC Watchdog exposé on the Galaxy S4, saying it will review methods on freeing up internal storage for personal use.
- India’s Own ‘Black Sox Scandal’: Three Cricketers Arrested For Spot-Fixing
May 16 2013 9:53 AM
Betting on cricket (which is completely illegal in India) is a multibillion-dollar annual enterprise.