- Chinese To Launch First Lunar Rover Monday
November 30 2013 11:35 AM
China is set to achieve a major headway in its ambitious space program with the launch of Yutu moon rover, on Monday.
- Japan Seeks UN Probe Of China's Air Defense Zone
November 30 2013 11:17 AM
The U.S. is asking airlines to report their flight plans to the Chinese, while rejecting the claim.
- North Korea Says Jailed American Vet Admits 'War Crimes'
November 30 2013 11:09 AM
Merrill Newman, 85, was detained while attempting to find fellow Korean war veterans in North Korea.
- China, US, Japan Jets Tail Each Other
November 29 2013 9:04 PM
China's unilateral declaration of an "air defense zone" has both rattled and perplexed the international community.
- More Money, Extra Problems: China's Wealthy Are Hiring Bodyguards
November 29 2013 3:24 PM
The hiring of bodyguards is becoming more frequent as insecurity over safety rises.
- Mongolia Looks To Stock Trading As Trade With China Sinks
November 29 2013 3:02 PM
As Mongolia's economy slows down, the government is turning to investment in its stock exchange as a means of diversification.
- Peaceful End To Week-Long Anti-Government Protests In Thailand
November 29 2013 1:18 PM
Protesters dispersed peacefully after making an appeal to the country's military.
- Six Things To Watch In China's Reform Agenda
November 29 2013 11:58 AM
Could the party's ambitious plan turn out to be all talk and no action?
- Typhoons Spreading Fukushima Radiation
November 29 2013 11:53 AM
Two years after the nuclear power plant was destroyed, radioactive material continues to leak from the site.
- China To Japan: Get Back To Us In 44 Years
November 29 2013 11:28 AM
China's Defense ministry responded sarcastically to Japanese and American requests to revoke the Air Defense Identification Zone.
- India's Q2 GDP Beats Forecast To Grow By 4.8%
November 29 2013 8:04 AM
Asia's third-largest economy, which recently ground to its slowest pace in a decade, beat expectations in the September quarter.
- Could A Solar Panel Belt Around The Moon Solve Earth’s Energy Problems?
November 29 2013 5:33 AM
A Japanese construction company has proposed a “lunar solar power generation concept” for inexhaustible, clean energy.
- Sotheby's To Hold First Major Auction In Mainland China
November 29 2013 5:11 AM
The event will feature the creations of Picasso, Rembrandt and China’s leading artists, including the most expensive living Asian artist.
- Thai Protests Continue Unabated, Demonstrators Storm Army HQ
November 29 2013 3:54 AM
Protesters are demanding the ouster of Yingluck Shinawatra’s government and propose to replace it with an unelected “people’s council.”
- China’s No-Fly Zone Tests Delicate Security Balance In Asia
November 29 2013 1:25 AM
Amid rising tensions with the U.S., Japan and South Korea, Beijing said its East China Sea air defense zone is an act of “self-defense.”
- China's ZTE Targets $800 Million In Revenues From India Ops
November 29 2013 12:48 AM
The smartphone maker also plans to partner with local firms to sell 4G handsets in the subcontinent beginning next year.
- Where To Find A Next-Gen Game Console This Black Friday
November 28 2013 10:31 PM
Looking for a PS4 or Xbox One this Black Friday? Let us help.
- Japan's Manufacturing Sector Surges But Inflation Fails To Keep Up
November 28 2013 8:00 PM
If export orders keep up the momentum, it may offset an expected weakening of domestic demand when Japan hikes sales tax in April 2014.
- Asia Economic Outlook 2014: Leaders And Laggards
November 28 2013 10:23 AM
The speed at which credit is outpacing nominal GDP growth in Asia is worrying economists.
- Noisy Glaciers Could Help Measure Ice Melt
November 28 2013 7:54 AM
Air bubbles are formed in glacial ice sheets when snow crystals trap pockets of air, which are noisily released when the ice melts.