- Six Things To Watch In China's Reform Agenda
November 29 2013 11:58 AM
Could the party's ambitious plan turn out to be all talk and no action?
- Typhoons Spreading Fukushima Radiation
November 29 2013 11:53 AM
Two years after the nuclear power plant was destroyed, radioactive material continues to leak from the site.
- China To Japan: Get Back To Us In 44 Years
November 29 2013 11:28 AM
China's Defense ministry responded sarcastically to Japanese and American requests to revoke the Air Defense Identification Zone.
- India's Q2 GDP Beats Forecast To Grow By 4.8%
November 29 2013 8:04 AM
Asia's third-largest economy, which recently ground to its slowest pace in a decade, beat expectations in the September quarter.
- Could A Solar Panel Belt Around The Moon Solve Earth’s Energy Problems?
November 29 2013 5:33 AM
A Japanese construction company has proposed a “lunar solar power generation concept” for inexhaustible, clean energy.
- Sotheby's To Hold First Major Auction In Mainland China
November 29 2013 5:11 AM
The event will feature the creations of Picasso, Rembrandt and China’s leading artists, including the most expensive living Asian artist.
- Thai Protests Continue Unabated, Demonstrators Storm Army HQ
November 29 2013 3:54 AM
Protesters are demanding the ouster of Yingluck Shinawatra’s government and propose to replace it with an unelected “people’s council.”
- China’s No-Fly Zone Tests Delicate Security Balance In Asia
November 29 2013 1:25 AM
Amid rising tensions with the U.S., Japan and South Korea, Beijing said its East China Sea air defense zone is an act of “self-defense.”
- China's ZTE Targets $800 Million In Revenues From India Ops
November 29 2013 12:48 AM
The smartphone maker also plans to partner with local firms to sell 4G handsets in the subcontinent beginning next year.
- Where To Find A Next-Gen Game Console This Black Friday
November 28 2013 10:31 PM
Looking for a PS4 or Xbox One this Black Friday? Let us help.
- Japan's Manufacturing Sector Surges But Inflation Fails To Keep Up
November 28 2013 8:00 PM
If export orders keep up the momentum, it may offset an expected weakening of domestic demand when Japan hikes sales tax in April 2014.
- Asia Economic Outlook 2014: Leaders And Laggards
November 28 2013 10:23 AM
The speed at which credit is outpacing nominal GDP growth in Asia is worrying economists.
- Noisy Glaciers Could Help Measure Ice Melt
November 28 2013 7:54 AM
Air bubbles are formed in glacial ice sheets when snow crystals trap pockets of air, which are noisily released when the ice melts.
- Carbon Trading Kicks Off In Beijing
November 28 2013 6:12 AM
During Thursday’s trading, emissions allowance fetched 50 yuan ($8.2) a permit, which represents one ton of carbon dioxide.
- Chinese Industrial Profits Jump 13.7% In October
November 28 2013 5:03 AM
Aided by strong sales and improved operating margins, Chinese industry put in yet another stellar performance.
- India Cuts Education Budget By 6%
November 28 2013 2:47 AM
India's economy grew at its slowest in a decade and the government is struggling to contain a severe deficit problem ahead of an election year.
- Thai PM Emerges Unscathed In Parliament Vote Amid Protests
November 28 2013 1:07 AM
Yingluck Shinawatra won a no-confidence vote, as protesters aim to topple a government they say is controlled by Yingluck’s brother Thaksin.
- Best Holiday Gift Ideas For Gamers
November 27 2013 4:56 PM
From classics to recent releases to offbeat accessories, here's an array of great gifts for gamers.
- China's Muted Response To US B-52 Flyover Disappoints Public
November 27 2013 1:04 PM
Chinese netizens aren't happy with China's reaction to America flying bombers in its newly estsablished air defense zone.
- Who Stands To Lose From China-Japan Territorial Dispute?
November 27 2013 11:08 AM
The recent escalation of the conflict over the Diaoyu/Senkaku islands could lead to renewed disruption of bilateral trade and investment between China and Japan.