- Leading Chinese News Anchor Arrested
July 13 2014 6:38 PM
Rui once called the opening of a Starbucks in the Forbidden City an "erosion" of Chinese values.
- China Indicts British Man And American Woman In GlaxoSmithKline Spying Case
July 13 2014 3:19 PM
The couple were hired as private investigators and are now caught up in the massive GSK bribery case.
- North Korea Fires 2 Ballistic Missiles Into The Sea Sunday
July 13 2014 4:17 AM
The launches appear to be an expression of anger over joint naval exercises planned by Japan, South Korea and the U.S.
- China Requires Low-Sulfur Coal Use As Of Next Month
July 13 2014 12:57 AM
Airborne fine particulates are 3.5 times the international standard in Beijing.
- Apple Denies China Data Tracking Allegations
July 12 2014 8:08 PM
Apple tried to reassure Chinese consumers, saying it does not share information with government agencies.
- 'H1Z1' Will Have Dynamic Weather
July 12 2014 9:03 AM
Zombie survival game "H1Z1" is set to launch this fall, and we spoke to Sony Online Entertainment about the title's evolving weather patterns.
- Watching The World Cup Via China's Weibo
July 11 2014 4:40 PM
Chinese soccer fans take to Weibo to show their support during the World Cup.
- Microsoft Launches Downloadable Game Demos
July 11 2014 4:16 PM
Xbox One players can now download game demos and then gain access to full versions of the titles.
- BREAKING: 6.8 Earthquake Hits Eastern Japan
July 11 2014 3:47 PM
A 6.8 magnitude quake was detected 103 miles east of Iwaki city on the Japanese island of Honshu, the U.S. Geological Survey said on Friday.
- 9 Automakers, 1 Metal-Spitting Airbag Probed By US Traffic-Safety Watchdog
July 11 2014 3:12 PM
All major Japanese and U.S. automakers (as well as BMW) have cars with airbags that could spray shrapnel into your face.
- Why China Keeps Tangling With Apple
July 11 2014 2:33 PM
Beijing's claim the iPhone's "Frequent Locations" feature threatens national security is its latest attack against an American tech giant.
- The World's Worst Corporate Human Rights Violators
July 11 2014 1:53 PM
Samsung is again struggling to defend itself against human rights violations, but the company is far from alone in the corporate world.
- China's Rising Travel Trend: 'Red Tourism'
July 11 2014 1:51 PM
"Red tourism" was most popular in China in the late 1970s, but it's on the rise again as China gets back to its Communist roots.
- Alibaba IPO Appears Likely To Make Its Debut In August
July 11 2014 1:49 PM
Eight is considered a lucky number in Chinese culture. The number's pronunciation in Chinese, 'Ba' is similar to the character pronounced 'Fa', meaning wealth or fortune.
- You'll Never Believe This Futuristic Wraparound Display For The iPhone
July 11 2014 1:14 PM
Apple revisited its futuristic wraparound display iPhone, according to a patent published by the US patent office.
- 'Destiny's' Beta Will Launch Next Week For PS4
July 11 2014 1:12 PM
The countdown to the "Destiny" beta has begun, with PS4 players gaining access next Thursday.
- India's Prime Minister To Visit US
July 11 2014 11:39 AM
India's new prime minister to meet Obama in September.
- Will 'GTA 5' Come To OS X?
July 11 2014 11:35 AM
Will 2013 action-adventure game "GTA 5" come to Mac?
- Tough Singapore Law Targets Illegal Internet Activity
July 11 2014 11:33 AM
The Pirate Bay and other popular websites will bear the brunt of a new Singapore law that takes aim at online piracy.
- Apple iPhone 6 Leaked Screen Cover May Be Sapphire
July 11 2014 10:58 AM
The leaked Apple iPhone 6 screen cover may actually be made out of Sapphire according to a London professor.