- Nepal Approves $1.4B Hydroelectric Plant Project
September 19 2014 4:52 AM
Officials said GMR and another Indian firm, Satluj Vidyut Nigam, plan to construct other hydroelectric plants in Nepal.
- Obama Nominates Indian-American As Ambassador To India
September 19 2014 1:01 AM
Richard Verma will be the first Indian-American to do the job.
- Facebook Boosts Trending Posts In Your News Feed
September 18 2014 6:21 PM
Facebook will vie with Twitter for the claim to be the pulse of the Internet.
- Review: 'Hyrule Warriors' Is The Combat Game 'Zelda' Fans Have Been Waiting For
September 18 2014 2:23 PM
It's the combat game 'Legend of Zelda' fans have been waiting for.
- Amid Jihad Recruiting, China Sentences 4 For Terrorist Plans
September 18 2014 12:39 PM
The punishment suggests Beijing is worried about its western borders being vulnerable to Islamic extremist recruiting.
- Jack Ma Joins The Party
September 18 2014 11:21 AM
He's a business maverick accustomed to doing things his own way. How will Jack Ma deal with openness and, well, shareholders?
- Why Aren't We Loving 'Destiny?'
September 18 2014 9:12 AM
'Destiny' launched last week, and though sales remain high, a number of players and critics are not impressed with Bungie's latest shooter.
- Hyundai To Pay $10B For Land In South Korea For New HQ
September 18 2014 7:35 AM
The company will pay about three times the appraised price of the property after a bidding war with Samsung Electronics.
- China To Invest $20B In India Over 5 Years
September 18 2014 7:13 AM
Chinese President Xi Jinping, on a three-day trip to India, also said that his government will open up Chinese markets to Indian products.
- Malaysia Airlines Slams Book On Flight MH370
September 18 2014 7:01 AM
Malaysia Airlines condemned a book about Flight MH370, and also slammed a recent news report about another flight.
- Toshiba To Cut 900 Jobs
September 18 2014 5:27 AM
- Typhoon Triggers Flooding In China, Trapping 395 Students, Teachers
September 18 2014 4:22 AM
Typhoon Kalmaegi has already killed seven people, left one missing and led to the cancellation of more than 170 flights.
- Chinese Investors Find Ways Around Rules To Buy Into Alibaba IPO
September 18 2014 4:21 AM
While government restrictions prevent small investors from buying stocks on foreign markets, large investors have other options.
- Alibaba In Talks With India's Snapdeal: Report
September 18 2014 2:39 AM
The Snapdeal alliance could help Alibaba enter India’s booming online retail space and compete directly with Flipkart and Amazon.
- Tiger Global Leads Fresh $60M Funding For India's Quikr
September 18 2014 2:30 AM
An increasing number of global investors are becoming interested in Indian e-commerce businesses.
- US To Press India On Trade Row During Modi's Washington Visit
September 18 2014 1:22 AM
Assistant Secretary of State Nisha Biswal said the WTO agreement to ease worldwide customs rules would "certainly" be a topic for conversation.
- How Does Alibaba Operate?
September 18 2014 1:22 AM
As Alibaba prepares to launch what could be the biggest U.S. IPO ever, we examine how the company rose to fortune.
- Australia Responds To Alleged ISIS Plot To Behead Locals
September 17 2014 9:27 PM
A senior member of the Islamic State militant group reportedly exhorted supporters in Australia to conduct public beheadings at random.
- Alibaba IPO: Who Wins, Who Loses?
September 17 2014 8:38 PM
The IPO of the Chinese e-commerce giant on Thursday will create winners and losers. A handy guide.
- How Tencent Became Alibaba's Biggest Rival
September 17 2014 5:37 PM
By investing in mobile platforms, Tencent has emerged as a threat to Alibaba's e-commerce dominance in China.