- Malaysian Minister: Don't Make Malaysia Your Scapegoat
July 18 2014 12:30 PM
"It’s not the route selection that resulted in these deaths. It’s some terrorist deciding to shoot our plane that caused these deaths."
- How The BRICS Development Bank Serves China's Interest
July 18 2014 12:27 PM
China's economy dwarfs the other members of the BRICS. Why does Beijing even need to share power in a new development bank?
- Obama Calls For Ukraine Cease-fire, Confirms First US Death
July 18 2014 12:15 PM
President Barack Obama said MH17 was shot down by a surface-to-air missile in an area controlled by pro-Russian separatists.
- Cargo Manifest For MH17 Reveals Pets, Diplomatic Mail on Board
July 18 2014 11:58 AM
Animals and a large amount of valuable cargo were also lost in the crash in addition to the 298 people aboard.
- Malaysia Airlines Offers All Customers Ticket Refunds
July 18 2014 11:15 AM
Malaysia Airlines is offering full refunds to anyone who wants to cancel a ticket, following the MH17 plane crash on Thursday.
- Shanghai's Pets Get A Chance At Love
July 18 2014 10:59 AM
Didn't know there was a market for pet matchmaking? In Shanghai, there is, and a company has rushed to meet the demand.
- An Army Of iPhone 6 Clones Is Shipping Soon
July 18 2014 10:49 AM
Two manufacturers are preparing to release iPhone 6 copies that mimic the look of Apple's latest.
- Sony’s Smartwatch2 Is More Form Than Function [VIDEO]
July 18 2014 10:46 AM
If you have to have a wearable device, this isn't bad - as long as you’re not expecting anything more than an accessory.
- As Climate Change Dries Out Australia, Government Scraps Carbon Tax
July 18 2014 10:38 AM
Prime Minister Tony Abbott led a carbon tax repeal this week, signaling a disturbing trend for international attempts to curb emissions.
- MH17: 9 Facts About The Plane
July 18 2014 8:23 AM
Here is a set of facts about Flight MH17, which was a Boeing 777-200 aircraft.
- Flight MH17 Black Box Found, Investigations To Begin Soon
July 18 2014 8:00 AM
Ukraine is worried investigations into the crash might be compromised if pro-Moscow rebels hand over the box to Russia.
- Demand For International Probe On MH17 Grows Amid Accusations
July 18 2014 3:56 AM
The Boeing 777 airplane was carrying 298 people on board when it crashed into a village about 25 miles from the Russian border.
- MH17 Crash Brings Down Asian Stocks
July 18 2014 2:18 AM
The crash affected shares of Malaysia Airlines as well as those of Cathay Pacific Airways and Air China.
- ADB Cuts 2014 Growth Forecast For Southeast Asia To 4.7%
July 18 2014 12:33 AM
The ADB kept its growth forecast for China at 7.5 percent in 2014 and 7.4 percent in 2015.
- Ukrainians Pay Tribute To MH17 Passengers At Dutch Embassy
July 17 2014 11:44 PM
A population all too familiar with loss paid tribute to the victims of the first major international consequence of the Ukrainian crisis.
- Will Malaysia Airlines Survive MH17 Tragedy?
July 17 2014 7:21 PM
Four months after MH370 was lost, Malaysia Airlines contends with another major incident. Its stock is falling. Can it learn from the past?
- Malaysian PM: Investigation Of Crash Site ‘Must Not Be Hindered’
July 17 2014 5:24 PM
The Malaysian prime minister said that no one should interfere with any debris near the disaster area, including the black box.
- Malaysia PM Says No Distress Calls Were Received From MH17
July 17 2014 5:21 PM
Prime Minister Razak did not confirm if the plane was shot down, however the government has planned an investigation.
- Facebook Tries Out 'Buy' Button
July 17 2014 5:20 PM
Social media site Facebook is testing out a 'Buy' button that will allow users to buy items directly from their feeds.
- Names Of MH17 Crew Released Along With Nationalities Of Passengers
July 17 2014 4:45 PM
An unofficial passenger manifesto was released by Malaysian media identifying the 15 crew members aboard MH17.