- Amid The Search For Flight 370, A Test Of Tech Tools
March 31 2014 1:26 PM
Search and rescue teams have been using every tool available to search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370. Take a closer look at the tools used by the International search team here.
- In Japan, A Gold 'Rush' Ahead Of A Tax Increase
March 31 2014 12:16 PM
On Tuesday, Japan’s sales tax is slated to rise from 5 percent to 8 percent.
- The Factors That Drove China's Huawei Growth Spurt
March 31 2014 11:52 AM
The growth is mainly attributed to increasing demand for both smartphones and telecommunications networking equipment in China.
- Impatient Gamers Are Creating Their Own Heists In 'GTA Online'
March 31 2014 11:28 AM
Rockstar told gamers heists were coming sometime soon. Players are growing impatient and creating their own.
- Why Pakistan’s Literacy Rate Is In The Spotlight
March 31 2014 11:22 AM
Pakistan has actually made tremendous progress in easing illiteracy, even with rapid population growth.
- China's Weibo Is 'Sina' No More
March 31 2014 10:38 AM
China-based Sina Corp.'s microblogging service has dropped the parent company name from its title. Here's why they did it.
- North Korea Actions 'Dangerous': US
March 31 2014 10:06 AM
The postmodern world can't seem to go more than a month without an alarming incident on the Korean peninsula.
- In These Airports,You Won't Mind Waiting
March 31 2014 6:28 AM
Singapore's Changi airport has a pool, movie theater and butterfly garden, and it was just named the best airport in the world.
- Can A Towed Pinger Locator Find Flight 370?
March 30 2014 3:43 PM
The search for definitive answers continues with the help of a U.S. Navy device.
- Debris Found Not From Plane, Aussies Say
March 29 2014 8:10 PM
As the search resumed Sunday, objects retrieved Saturday seem not to be from the lost flight.
- Healthy Lifestyle Can Reverse Impotence, For Some
March 29 2014 6:55 PM
New research suggests that guys who suffer from erectile dysfunction can reverse some of the symptoms of impotence without medication by making certain lifestyle adjustments.
- New 'Tom Clancy's The Division' Screenshots Revealed
March 29 2014 11:04 AM
Ubisoft recently launched new screenshots for its upcoming third person shooter "Tom Clancy's The Division."
- Becoming A Doctor In China Means Being A Target of Violence
March 29 2014 10:49 AM
China's troubled medical system inadvertently subjects its doctors to violence in hospitals.
- Is 'The Last Of Us' Coming To PS4?
March 28 2014 8:16 PM
Will 2013's "The Last of Us" reach the PS4 sometime this year?
- Facebook's Connectivity Lab: Drones, Lasers Will Bring Rest Of World Online
March 28 2014 2:41 PM
Facebook's Connectivity Lab is developing technology to connect the two-thirds of the world without Internet access.
- 'Uncharted 4' Director Leaves Naughty Dog
March 28 2014 2:38 PM
Justin Richmond, game director of 'Uncharted 4,' says goodbye to Naughty Dog, where he's worked since 2008.
- China Editor Says Bloomberg Tried To Gag Him
March 28 2014 1:58 PM
Ben Richardson, who resigned from Bloomberg News this week, spoke with IBTimes about the future of investigative journalism in China.
- Malaysian Airlines Flights No Longer Offered On Chinese Travel Sites
March 28 2014 1:57 PM
The Malaysian Airlines travel boycott now extends to China's popular online booking websites.
- Mass Exodus From Infosys Sows Anxiety About Its Future
March 28 2014 12:41 PM
At least 50 executives who held the rank of associate vice-president or higher have left the firm since last summer.
- Low-Carb Diets Improve Mental Health [VIDEO]
March 28 2014 12:11 PM
The low-carb diet trends may have more benefits then shrinking your waistline, as research is discovering there is a clear link between diet quality and mental health.