Ubisoft’s upcoming and one of the most anticipated games of the year, “Assassin’s Creed 3,” will arrive in October this year and will also be available on Nintendo’s Wii U, apart from Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows. A host of features were released previously from the company that will feature in the new game. Now new features that will arrive along with the Wii U for the game have also been unveiled. The new features promise to be a thriller on the Nintendo-made handheld.
Let’s have a look at what the game has to offer on Nintendo Wii U.
1. The “Animus Database” entries that may pop up from time to time in the Wii U can be displayed on the touchscreen instead of interrupting the flow of the game. You can check them later if you want to and you certainly won’t have to bother to pause the game and look for them.
2. You can use the Wii U’s easy touchscreen weapon selection during combat. You can also perform quick change from dual-wield combat to single with a simple touch.
3. The Wii U tablet controller can act as a link to the Assassin's Creed Animus.
4. The touchscreen can be used as an alternate view for Eagle vision. The Wii U will enable you to use the built-in accelerometer to control the camera view while in Eagle Vision.
5. The “Animus” works as database or an encyclopedia of information related to the game. Information like character biographies and bits of information that would normally miss our attention will be displayed on the touchscreen. Thus, you can go through this information at your own pace and suitable time.
6. The Wii U tablet Animus can also be used if you want a persistent on-screen map and navigation tool to guide you through the game.