Hello, ladies! In a couple of weeks “The Bachelor” will return to ABC for its 20th season. The 2016 installment will be led by “The Bachelorette” alum Ben Higgins, who has 28 women beautiful women competing for his heart. Fans will have to still hold tight for cast photos, but a list of competitors has been released by the network.
Check out the full cast list for “The Bachelor” Season 20 below:
- Amanda – A 25-year-old esthetician from Rancho Santa Margarita, California.
- Amber – A 30-year-old bartender from Chicago, Illinois.
- Becca – A 26-year-old chiropractic assistant from San Diego, California.
- Breanne – A 30-year-old nutritional therapist from Seattle, Washington.
- Caila – A 23-year-old software sales representative from Hudson, Ohio.
- Emily – A 22-year-old twin from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Haley – The 22-year-old twin of Emily from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Isabel aka “Izzy” – A 24-year-old graphic designer from Branford, Connecticut.
- Jackie – A 23-year-old gerontologist from San Francisco, California.
- Jami – A 23-year-old bartender from St. Albert, Alberta, Canada.
- Jennifer – A 25-year-old small business owner from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Jessica – A 23-year-old accountant from Boca Raton, Florida.
- Joelle aka “Jo Jo” – A 24-year-old real estate developer from Dallas, Texas.
- Jubilee – A 24-year-old war veteran from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Lace – A 25-year-old real estate agent from Denver, Colorado.
- Laura – A 24-year-old account executive from Louisville, Kentucky.
- Lauren aka “LB” – A 23-year-old fashion buyer from Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- Lauren B. – A 25-year-old flight attendant from Marina Del Rey, California.
- Lauren H. – A 25-year-old kindergarten teacher from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Lauren R. – A 26-year-old math teacher from Houston, Texas.
- Leah – A 25-year-old event planner from Denver, Colorado.
- Maegan – A 30-year-old cowgirl from Weatherford, Texas.
- Mandi – A 28-year-old dentist from Portland, Oregon.
- Olivia – A 23-year-old news anchor from Austin, Texas.
- Rachel – An unemployed 23-year-old from Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Samantha – A 26-year-old attorney from New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
- Shushanna – A 27-year-old mathematician from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Tiara – A 26-year-old chicken enthusiast from Redmond, Washington.
Yes, you read that right. Ben is being wooed by twins, a cowgirl … and a chicken enthusiast. We’ve got so many questions about Tiara that we don’t even know where to begin. Does she work at Perdue or KFC? Does she have a pet chicken? Hopefully we’ll get some answers when the new season premieres.
Besides revealing the contestants and their occupations, the list also confirms that former “Bachelor” alums Becca and Amber are returning. Both women previously appeared on Chris Soules’ season in 2015. While Amber didn’t have much luck in courting Chris (she was eliminated during episode 3), Becca made it all the way to the final two. Chris ultimately ended up proposing to Whitney Bischoff, but it looks like Becca’s willing to take a shot at love again on the reality series.
“The Bachelor” Season 20 with Ben Higgins premieres on ABC on Jan. 4 at 8 p.m. EST.