Los Angeles is a booming sprawling metropolis with about 17 million residents. No wonder traffic is horrible morning, day, and night.
The fitness business is going strong there, with thousands of personal trainers who are able to take advantage of the beaches, mountains, and amazing year-round weather to train outside of the gym setting. Although the majority of personal trainers freelance, others choose the gym setting to make a living.
Equinox is one of Los Angeles' premiere health clubs that offers top-of-the-line cardio and weight equipment, endless fitness class schedules, and a friendly staff. The facility is state of the art and they charge an arm and a leg for memberships. I believe memberships are around $150 a month, but completely worth it if it's in your budget.
Sports Club LA is probably one of the best and most lavish sports clubs in America. It has won numerous awards year after year, including best private training, best exercise classes and instructors, and best health club in America. They were also the first fitness facility in the nation to offer an indoor rowing class. Sports Club LA is home to many celebrities and the cost of memberships proves it. Check out some more of L.A.'s best gyms below:
Los Angeles' Best Gyms:
- Sports Club LA (Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Orange County)
- Equinox (West Hollywood, Westwood, Santa Monica, Pasadena, and more)
- LA Fitness (Sixty-three gyms in and around Los Angeles)
- Bodies in Motion (Several locations in and around Los Angeles)
- Gold's Gym (Several locations in and around Los Angeles)
- Tao Athletic Club (Beverly Hills)
- Train (West Hollywood)
- Crunch (West Hollywood, Bob Harper teaches spin on Saturdays)
Reprinted from Dietsinreview