Casey Anthony Sued For $3 Billion, Naomi Riches Claims Anthony Threatened To Kill Her

 @CareyDrew2
on October 12 2012 10:29 AM

Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was found not guilty after being charged and tried with the murder of her daughter Caylee Anthony, is now being sued by a woman who says Anthony caused her emotional and mental distress and even threatened to kill her.

According to court documents obtained by Radar Online, Naomi Riches claims that between 2009 and 2011, Anthony threatened her life via phone call to Riches' home, telling her that people were watching her and had poisoned her drinking water.

“Casey Anthony is an Illuminati actress who has used the summers 2009-2011 to mock and harass my current circumstances,” the lawsuit reads. “Casey Anthony and Nancy Grace are working in cahoots with one another to fill the media with propaganda so that American Citizens believe there is Justice in this country … Casey Anthony called my house August 2011 and told me that my life was being exploited and that I was a hated nation wife, she told me she would come to my house in Fort Collins, Colorado and kill me just as they did Peggy Hettrick in 1987. She let me know that my left eye would be stabbed out as a part of the Illuminati symbolism. She told me that the government was going to find a way to tap into my water pipes and poison my water supply. I was terrified to shower and drink water for months. I had to spend $600.00 on bottled water …. She (Casey Anthony) told me that there were cameras lodged in the back of my eyes and that my life is a reality show for the Elite. Because of her, I suffer from severe psychological damage. For months I couldn’t use the bathroom to go number 1 or 2 without thinking there was some sick wealthy pervert watching me through cameras Casey Anthony claimed were lodged in the back of my eyes.”

While Riches is seeking compensation to the sum of $3 billion in the lawsuit, Radar Online reports that Judge David Baker has recently dismissed the case -– as well as a temporary restraining order –- on the grounds that the allegations against Anthony are “fantastic” and don’t meet the plausibility standard.

Anthony, who was put on trial in May of 2011 and acquitted in July of the same year, has face multiple civil suits since standing trial for murder.

A defamation lawsuit was brought against her by Zenaida Gonzalez in May after Anthony testified that a woman by that name had been babysitting Caylee and had kidnapped her. In reality, the women had never met.

Share this article