Birthday celebrations are one of the most beloved events in most peoples' lives. It's an annual moment to reflect on your individual growth, be thankful for your matured fashion sense and the sweet treat of your choice.
Sadly, for a select group of February birthday holders, their actual day of birth (Feb. 29) only comes every four years -- heartbreaking, isn't it! But children of the leap year, you aren't alone. Several well-known public figures and celebrities also know your pain, and we've gathered 11 celebs below who technically won't have a birthday this year.
1. Antonio Sabato Jr. Actor and model Antonio Sabator Jr. was February 29, 1972, in Rome, Lazio, Italy.Photo: Twitter/AntonioSabatoJr
2. Jack Lousma Astronaut Jack Lousma was born on February 29, 1936, in Grand Rapids Michigan. Photo: Twitter/Steve Ball
3. Taylor Twellman Soccer player Taylor Twellman was born on February 29, 1980, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Photo: Reuters
4. Alex Rocco Actor Alex Rocco was born on February 29, 1936, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Photo: Reuters
5. Tony Robbins Author and life coach Tony Robbins was born on February 29, 1960, in Los Angeles, California.Photo: Reuters
6. Cullen Jones Olympic swimmer Cullen Jones was born on February 29, 1984, in in the Bronx borough of New York City. Photo: Reuters
7. Ja Rule Rapper Ja Rule was born on February 29, 1976, in Queens, New York. Photo: Reuters
8. Michèle Morgan Actress Michèle Morgan was born on February 29, 1920, in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France.Photo: Twitter/polasein500cc
9. Mervyn Warren Composer Mervyn Warren was born on February 29, 1964, in Alabama. He is pictured above (right) with Matthew Morrison (middle) and Jeff Marx (left).Photo: Twitter/MattewMorrisonNet
10. Ken Foree Actor Ken Foree was born on February 29, 1948, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Photo: Twitter
12. Joss Ackland Actor, poet, musician and singer Saul Williams was born on February 29, 1972, in Newburgh, NY.Photo: Reuters
Following ongoing concerns of hackers interfering with the 2016 Presidential election, President Barack Obama has called for a complete report into hacking efforts that took place during the election cycle.