Charlie Puth apologized to his fans after announcing his decision to cancel the remaining dates of his “Don’t Talk” tour.

“I promise I will do whatever I can to make it up to you,” Puth told his fans in a statement announcing the cancellation of the rest of his third tour. “I love you so much. I’m deeply sorry.”

The “One Call Away” crooner was forced to cancel the rest of his latest tour due to health reasons. “I have been extremely sick pushing through these dates and haven’t taken the time my body needs to recover,” Puth explained. “Resting and taking time off the road is the only way I can get better and start performing again.”

“This is the last thing I want because I love being on the road performing and meeting every one of you,” the “Marvin Gaye” hitmaker added.  “You are the reason I can do what I love most for a living and I am so thankful.”

The tour cancellation comes less than a day after Puth performed at CBS Radio’s fourth annual “We Can Survive” concert, where he admitted that he just recovered from a nasty case of the flu. “I got hit by a bus of flu, and I just got better the other day,” Puth told the concert’s sold-out crowd, according to Entertainment Tonight.

E! News reported that the “We Don’t Talk Anymore” singer had to cancel some of his shows earlier this month after getting the flu and losing his voice. At the time, the New Jersey-born recording artist shared a photo of himself in his doctor’s office, covered in multiple blankets, which he captioned, “Damn.”

Puth’s 29-date “Don’t Talk” tour kicked off in Dallas, Texas last Sept. 26 and was originally supposed to wrap on Nov. 8 in Los Angeles, Calif.