China Information Technology Inc. is a leading total solutions provider of geographic information systems, digital public security technology and digital hospital information systems in China. The company’s software, hardware, systems integration and related services help its customers improve efficiency in information management.
The company announced today that its newly signed contracts in the first quarter of 2011 were valued at $36 million. This is an increase of 17.6 percent compared to the same period last year. Its first quarter contract wins came from 26 provinces and provincial cities in China.
Some of the most important contracts secured include:
• $3 million contract for the Shuohuang Railway geographic information system
• $1.3 million to supply police-use geographic information systems and PDA equipment for the Shenzhen Traffic Police mobile law enforcement system
• $1 million to build a ‘first responder coordination system’ for the Anxi City
• $1 million to install a police-use geographic information system platform in Hebi City and Jiaozuo of Henan Province,under China’s National PGIS Standardization Project
• $600,000 to construct a digital hospital information systems platform for the Shenzhen Futian Second People’s Hospital
China Information Technology is encouraged by the year-over-year gain in contracts. The company is confident that its industry-leading technology solutions will enable it to continue to win more and more contracts going forward.
For more information on China Information Technology, please visit the company’s website at www.chinacnit.com