When it comes to Christmas shopping for the teenage girl in your life, it's easy to get stumped. A book could be a good idea, but surely she has read "The Hunger Games" by now. Does she like pink, or is she more pretty in punk? Below are fun and affordable present ideas for teenage nieces, daughters, sisters and friends to help you out this holiday season.
1. Purses: This MICHAEL Michael Kors Fulton Large Shoulder Tote and Wallet Gift Set is perfect for older teens looking to embrace a more mature style. This KATE SPADE NEW YORK Catie Tote Bag is big enough to hold her homework. This Steve Madden Frisky Faux Shearling Satchel could work for a teen with daring style.
2. Books: "Teens Cook: How to Cook What You Want to Eat" is a good idea for a teen just starting to test out the kitchen. "Secret Garden, An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book" could help reduce stress. "Red Queen" is a favorite at Barnes & Noble.
3. Fashion: Tell your teen these boots were made for walking... through the mall. This ASOS Longline Animal Faux Fur Coat costs less than $100. Skin jewelry is a unique choice. We also like this hair accessory:
— Arcanum by Aerrowae (@ArcanumAerrowae) December 16, 2015
4. Perfumes: We suggest Vince Camuto Women's 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray, Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium or Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Fragrance Collection for Women for scents that will stand out in high school.
5. Beauty: This Estee Lauder Give Every Shade - Limited Edition set practically does have every color for her eyelids. This Deluxe LED Compact Makeup Mirror Black True Mirror comes with tweezers. This Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition 10pc Brush Set is beautiful to look at. This e.l.f. Glam Nail Color Set comes with an assortment of fun colors, and it's just $10.
6. Tech Gear: These Polaroid Foldable Headphones cost less than $15 and come in three colors. This kate spade new york Leopard Ikat iPhone 5 Case costs less than $26. This Sound Asleep iMusic Pillow is a fun option for music lovers. They might want these Trio Touchscreen Gloves to keep Snapchatting on the go.