With Christmas right around the corner, time's running out to find a present for your significant other. But don’t panic! We’ve come up with nine festive gift ideas that will put your boyfriend in the jolliest of spirits. Check out the 2014 holiday gift guide for your guy below:
1. Birchbox – Keep your man well-groomed all year long with a 12-month subscription to Birchbox. The monthly service includes products he’ll use to look good every day. We’re talking grooming, lifestyle products and more!
Price: 3 months for $60, 6 months for $110, 12 months for $195
2. Wet Shave Club – If you have a soft spot for a smooth face than this gift is more for you than your significant other. Wet Shave Club is a subscription service that will send your boyfriend a care package each month that contains items from razors to soaps, aftershave and some “mystery” products. And we all love a good mystery along with a freshly shaven face, don’t we?
Price: 1 month for $29 per month, 3 months for $25 per month, 6 months for $22 per month, 1 year for $19 per month
3. Winter Accessories – This is a time to get your partner a gift he probably wouldn’t get himself, so So why not shower your BF with a splurge-worthy scarf? (Specifically this Mosaic wool scarf, which you can get at 30 percent off by using the promo code MERRYMERRY.)
Price: $59.50 with 30% off with the promo code MERRYMERRY (WARNING: promo codes change)
4. Socks – Sick of your boyfriend stealing your cozy socks? Then snag this comfy, hiker-chic set from L.L. Bean. His toes will thank you all winter long.
5. Discover Outdoors – If you live in the New York/Philadelphia area and have a partner other who loves adventure, then this is the perfect Christmas present to purchase. Book a day and/or multi-day trip with your beau through Discover Outdoors. Trips range from Hike and Brewery Tours to Rock Climbing.
Price: Ranges from $75+
6. Bike Accessories – Let your man ride in style with these cool bike accessories: Mobile Phone Bike Mount (so he never has to ask for directions again), 6-Bottle Bike Bag (but we do not recommend drinking and biking), a Woodgrain Helmet (because your noggin should be protected and properly styled), a Bike Wine Rack (for obvious reasons), a Bike Bottle Opener (for emergencies).
Prices: (In order as listed) $16, $54.79, $70, $34 and $42
7. Touch Screen Gloves – If your boyfriend hates pulling his hands out of his gloves to check his messages as much as me than these leather beauties are the ultimate Christmas gift. Keep his fingers warm this winter with this cool product.
8. Stout – Give your man a gift that will last forever. This stainless steel bottle opener is weatherproof and created to “survive a house fire or two” -- or so the website says. What makes Stout a must-buy gift is that it opens your bottle without bending the cap while simultaneously holding the cap in place with magnetism. That means no more bottle caps cluttering up your floor.
9. Trunk Club – Help your boyfriend find his inner fashionista by matching him up with a personal stylist who will singlehandedly dress him to perfection. His closet will thank you for it.
Prices: Range from $100+
What are you getting your boyfriend for the holidays? Sound off in the comments section below with your own festive ideas!