- Investors are finding India's consumer-driven Internet startup scene increasingly attractive, pumping in money and boosting valuations.
- A 3-year-old was raped by her teacher inside a school in the southern Indian city of Bangalore, making it the third such incident in four months.
- Compensation experts say similar changes are happening across Wall Street.
- The Chinese Android phone maker is working to grab a larger slice of India's fast-growing smartphone market.
- India's tech scene is evolving rapidly as the country is no longer content to be just a source of cheap labor.
- Microsoft will not support Internet calls to local landline and mobile phone numbers on its Skype service within the country.