- US Protests 'Dangerous Intercept' Of Navy Plane By China Jet
August 23 2014 12:31 AM
The Chinese jet flew wingtip-to-wingtip with the U.S. plane, coming as close as 10 yards, and made multiple passes at the aircraft.
- Chinese Police Have 'List Of 120' Celebrity Drug Offenders
August 21 2014 10:39 PM
Following the arrest of movie star Jackie Chan's son for drug offenses in Beijing, police are reportedly targeting other high-profile figures.
- Graphic James Foley Video And Ferguson Riots Play On Loop In Beijing
August 21 2014 11:21 AM
In a busy Beijing area, the graphic video of James Foley's execution and footage from Ferguson, Missouri, were played repeatedly.
- China Cracks Down On 'Almighty God' Apocalyptic Cult
August 19 2014 1:37 PM
Followers of a woman who calls herself the reincarnation of Jesus are being arrested by the thousands in China, and some are accused of murder.
- Jackie Chan To Meet Son Held In Beijing Marijuana Bust
August 19 2014 8:38 AM
Jackie Chan was named anti-drug ambassador by China in 2009 while Ko was part of an anti-drug campaign two years ago.
- Community Health Says Data Hacked From China's 'Apt 18'
August 18 2014 8:09 PM
Security experts said the hacking group, known as "APT 18," may have links to the Chinese government.
- China Helping North Korean Officials Seeking Defectors
August 18 2014 12:48 PM
Beijing is reportedly helping Pyongyang search for North Korean defectors who have escaped to China.
- Jackie Chan’s Son Arrested In Beijing For Drug Use
August 18 2014 7:05 AM
Chan, who was arrested along with Taiwanese actor Kai Ko, could face potential criminal charges.
- China Making Big Semiconductor Design Push: Report
August 18 2014 3:58 AM
The Chinese government plans to invest as much as $170 billion over the next five to 10 years in the industry, according to a McKinsey report.
- Pro-China Protesters Rail Against 'Occupy' Movement
August 17 2014 6:11 AM
Following several large pro-democracy protests, government supporters march to show their solidarity with Beijing.
- Pope To Communists: Don't Fear Catholic Church
August 17 2014 3:23 AM
The pope's words were applicable to several nations in Asia where the Catholic Church is associated with colonialism, particularly China.
- MH370 Crew Member's Wife Shocked Over Missing Money
August 16 2014 5:04 AM
The identity of the four missing people whose bank accounts were targeted has been revealed, while two people have been arrested.
- 7 People Arrested For Forcing Children To Donate Blood In China
August 16 2014 4:05 AM
One of the people arrested is reportedly the deputy chief of a blood centre operated by a company in Wuwei, in the Gansu province.
- Can Chinese Backer Of Nicaragua's Canal Get It Done?
August 15 2014 2:52 PM
The man behind the $50 billion project designed to revitalize Nicaragua's economy remains a mystery.
- Microsoft's Windows Phone Loses More Market Share
August 15 2014 11:54 AM
Windows Phone continues to lag far behind Apple iOS and Google Android devices which continue to hold most of the mobile market.
- Is Apple's New iCloud Data Center In China Vulnerable To Spying?
August 15 2014 11:09 AM
Mainland China's new iCloud data center has sparked user concern of government spying.
- Japan PM's Offering At Controversial Shrine Angers Neighbors
August 15 2014 5:06 AM
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's visit to the shrine in December had also sparked criticism from South Korea and China.
- US Military Chief Visits Vietnam For First Time Since 1971
August 14 2014 8:51 AM
Both U.S. and Vietnam share concerns about China's growing assertions over disputed regions of the South China Sea.
- MH370 Passengers' Bank Accounts Targeted
August 14 2014 6:18 AM
Police officials say the transactions came to light during an internal audit by a bank.
- Pope Sends Rare Goodwill Message To China
August 14 2014 2:42 AM
North Korea reportedly declined an invitation from church officials in the South to be there for Pope Francis' first visit to Asia.