- Mobile Game 'Candy Crush' Gets A Restart In China
April 16 2014 5:02 PM
The popular mobile game will partner with WeChat for a second chance in China, a market that's certain to offer stiff competition.
- US Treasury Criticizes Yuan's 'Unprecedented' Movement
April 16 2014 7:37 AM
China's GDP growth slowed to its slowest pace in 18 months; as a result, officials are looking for ways to maintain the 7.5% target growth rate.
- With China Keeping Venezuela Afloat, Now Maduro Wants To Be Friends
April 15 2014 4:44 PM
Venezuela and China have quietly built a strong economic relationship, but President Nicolás Maduro wants more: a political alliance.
- Xi Calls For Boosting China's Space Power
April 14 2014 11:28 PM
Chinese say the president's call is a response to US ambitions in space.
- Drone Search For MH370 Wreckage Suspended
April 14 2014 8:19 PM
Searchers are confident they know the approximate position of wreckage of the missing plane.
- Russia, China Eye Natural Gas Deal By May
April 14 2014 9:19 AM
Earlier, Russia's Deputy Premier Arkady Dvorkovich went to China as part of a delegation to discuss cooperation in the energy sector.
- How Pyongyang Marathon Highlights North Korea's Tourism Ambitions
April 14 2014 8:30 AM
Foreign runners made their debut at Pyongyang’s annual marathon Sunday as North Korea sprinted toward its own ambitious tourism goals.
- The 25 Most Popular Destinations In The World
April 14 2014 8:29 AM
TripAdvisor’s 2014 Travelers’ Choice awards for destinations offers a barometer for what’s in and what’s out in global travel.
- Undersea 'Robot' Considered For Malaysia Jet Hunt
April 13 2014 8:52 PM
The focus may shift to trying to find wreckage using the sonar and cameras of an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle.
- MH370 Update: Pilot Made Call Before Plane Went Off Radar
April 12 2014 10:10 AM
A communication from co-pilot Hamid’s phone is detected at 11.30 p.m. on the night of the disappearance, according to investigators.
- Confusion Reigns On Flight 370 Search
April 11 2014 12:13 AM
Australia's prime minister says authorities are "very confident" signals are from black box, but officials coordinating the search disagree.
- No, The Internet Isn't Ending
April 10 2014 8:32 PM
The Heartbleed security bug may be cause for alarm, but the unsettling news is unlikely to curb our reliance on the Internet.
- Coming To The Rescue In Detroit: Chinese Money
April 10 2014 4:00 PM
For Chinese investors, items in the Detroit Institute of Arts collection would be a point of national pride, not just portfolio pieces.
- How China's Private Equity Princelings Raise Billions
April 10 2014 2:52 PM
The offspring of China's elite is taking its clout to the private equity world.
- China Importers Default On Soy Cargoes
April 10 2014 1:13 PM
Recent defaults on loans, bonds and shadow banking products has highlighted rising credit risks in China, partly fueled by signs the economy is slowing.
- Malaysia Airliner Search Resumes With Optimism Over 'Pings'
April 09 2014 11:00 PM
After two new "ping" signals were detected, officials said they were confident that they were homing in on the plane's remains.
- India's Elections Watched Warily By China
April 09 2014 1:55 PM
India’s border patrol policy is only one small part of its military readiness against China.
- China's Oil Thirst Entails Sudan Diplomacy
April 09 2014 11:04 AM
Beijing's policy of nonintervention in oil-producing countries is becoming a bit more flexible.
- Pings Heard During Search For Flight 370 Fall Silent
April 08 2014 3:17 AM
As the search enters its 32nd day, hopes of locating the flight data recorders are receding.
- China vs. Japan Island Dispute Fought Via Textbooks, Too
April 07 2014 3:21 PM
The ongoing territorial dispute between China and Japan has found a new medium. And South Korea even gets a mention.