- New Year's Eve celebrations may leave some revelers too intoxicated to drive home safely. Fortunately, individual AAA clubs are offering "Tipsy Tow" Holiday Safe Ride services to get partygoers home safe -- for free.
- While the fictional Walter White went out in a blaze of glory, his Montana namesake got a 12-year prison sentence for meth dealing.
- The former teacher who raped a 14-year-old student was freed on Thursday after serving the 30-day sentence the judge had wanted to revise.
Stacey Dean Rambold Rape Case: Protesters Demand Resignation Of Judge G. Todd Baugh After 30-Day Sentence For Teacher Who Raped Student, Cherice MoralesProtesters are calling Judge Baugh to resign, after sentencing a teacher to 30 days in jail for raping a student.
- AGCO Corporation (AGCO), incorporated in April 1991, is a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts worldwide. The Company sells a range of agricultural equipment, including tractors, combines, self-propelled sprayers, hay tools, forage equipment and implements, and a line of diesel engines. AGCO's products are marketed under a number of brands, including Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. The Company operates through four segments: North...
- Voyager Oil & Gas, Inc., www.voyageroil.com – the Billings, Montana-based firm engaged in exploration and production on some 147k total net acres in the US, with the majority of its efforts in oil shale, took some time to provide a drilling and completion update on its major prospects today. CEO of VYOG, J.R. Reger, projected that [...]
ante4, Inc. (ANTF.OB) Acquires Oil and Gas Company in Montana, Changes Name to Voyager Oil & Gas, Inc.ante4, Inc. announced a name change today to Voyager Oil and Gas, Inc., subsequent to the Apr. 16 merger of the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary into the Nevada-based oil and gas explorer/producer via an acquisition investment of $28M in cash or equivalents – and will henceforth primarily be focused on developing existing assets while seeking to [...]