- Major food companies need to invest heavily in corporate social responsibility if they hope to continue to thrive.
- They are fluent in Ayapaneco but they're not on speaking terms. Each essentially has a dying language to himself.
Lauren Spierer Missing Update: Bloomington Takes Down Billboards About Indiana University DisappearanceBloomington, Ind., Mayor Mark Kruzan said the signs notifying residents about missing Indiana University student Lauren Spierer were taken down "to balance many and varied community interests and input."
No. 5 Indiana Hoosiers On Upset Alert Against No. 8 Minnesota Gophers In Big Ten Clash: Preview And Where To Watch OnlineA preview of No. 8 Minnesota No. 5 Indiana’s Big Ten clash on Saturday, January 12.
- Nine galleries at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn., are showcasing an exclusive exhibition called Diana: A Celebration, featuring more than 150 objects that belonged to the Princess of Wales who died in 1997.
- Playboy model Megan Dills will miss her next photo shoot because of ankle injuries she suffered after Indiana Hoosiers basketball fans stormed the court after their team's upset win over the Kentucky Wildcats in Bloomington, Ind. on Saturday.
- In a book tour appearance today, Bristol Palin said she wants her mother to run for president -- but would not share what her plans are.
- Toyota Motor Corp, the world's most dominant and profitable automaker, was not accustomed to outsiders telling it what to do, let alone some obscure bureaucrat from the United States, whose own car industry was on taxpayer-funded life support.