- In the wake of Robin Williams' death, IBTimes looks back on the show that launched his career.
- As conflict rages on every continent, Antarctica remains peaceful, but its massive Ross Sea is threatened by fishing, mining and pollution.
JonBenet Ramsey Case: Indictment Against John And Patsy Ramsey Released Accusing Parents Of Child Abuse Resulting In Child Beauty Queen's 1996 MurderThe Ramseys were exonerated in the murder of JonBenet in 2008, but the 1999 indictment shows the Boulder grand jury believed they should have been charged.
- Macy’s Inc. says a SeaWorld float planned for its signature Thanksgiving Day Parade doesn’t amount to an endorsement of the Orlando, Fla., marine-park chain.
- Roughly 15 percent of Twitter’s revenue is generated by a quiet side business of selling its data stream and user information.
- One of the original Project Mercury astronauts, Carpenter also became an aquanaut after leaving NASA to work with the Navy’s SEALAB project.
- Police in Nepal have announced the arrest of two suspects allegedly connected to the disappearance of Aubrey Sacco, a Greeley, Colo., woman missing since 2010.
Vigil Held For Elk Shot Dead By Officer In Colorado: 'He Didn't Deserve What He Got,' Boulder Resident Says Of Slain AnimalAn elk shot dead by Colorado police was so respected by its community that more than 200 people showed up for a vigil held Sunday for the slain animal.
- We survived the failed Mayan Apocalypse of 2012, but that doesn’t mean we are out of the woods when it comes to the end of the world.
- Ever since NASA's Curiosity rover landed on Mars in August 2012, the big question that begs answer is: Can humans survive on Mars? Well, it appears feasible.
- The 2012 Myanmar elections have been hailed as the most important sign yet that the nation's nascent reform movement is earnest in its commitment to change. But before that change comes, here's a look inside...
JohnBenet Ramsey Father, John Ramsey, Regrets Allowing His Daughter In Pageants, Says Killer Is Still Out ThereThe father of the murdered 6-year-old beauty contestant, JonBenet Ramsey, who was killed in 1996, said he regretted allowing his daughter to compete in beauty pageants in his new book detailing his life after her death.