- "The Walking Dead" has gotten the official green light for its spinoff series! Find out who will be writing the gory episodes for the upcoming show.
- We haven’t seen the royal baby since his birth back in July, but photos of His Royal Highness Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge, who was christened on Wednesday, have emerged showing the three-month-old wearing a lace and white satin christening gown.
- The royal baby christening will take place Wednesday, and if you're not one of the 22 guests invited by Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince William to see Prince George christened, you can watch a live stream video online of St. James's Palace.
- Debate continues to rage over the economic value of prisons to their local community versus the overall cost of warehousing inmates.
- The Church of England defeated a measure to allow women as bishops.
William & Kate: Revisiting Royal Couple’s Stolen Moments Ahead Of Their First Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS)As Prince William and Kate Middleton will celebrate their first wedding anniversary on April 29, 2012, here’s a look back at some of the best, stolen moments of the royal couple.
- Growth is likely to be weak in the near term for New Zealand as the temporary boost from the Rugby World Cup unwinds, according to Capital Economics.
- Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams announced his departure from his post Friday effective December 2012. He has accepted a position as Master of Magdalene College of Cambridge University that will start in January 2013.
- Williams was regarded as unusually liberal for such a senior church prelate, prior to becoming archbishop he was deeply involved in the anti-nuclear movement.
- The incredible run by the New Zealand dollar(NZD) so far in 2012 is bound to lose momentum in the coming months as the Reserve Bank of New Zealand(RBNZ) further supports the country's economic recovery. While the RBNZ decided to leave the official cash rate unchanged at 2.5% after the latest monetary policy meeting, inflationary trends are now placed at the bottom of the 1-3%comfort zone, implying that further economic support is likely to be in the cards.
Queen Elizabeth Defends Christianity as ‘Under-Appreciated and Misunderstood;’ Graces Red at Diamond Jubilee Event [PHOTOS]Queen Elizabeth Defends Christianity as ‘Under-Appreciated and Misunderstood’: Graces Red at Diamond Jubilee Event [PHOTOS]
New Hampshire Governor Vows to Veto Gay Marriage Repeal: 'We Have a Tradition of Leaving People Alone' [VIDEO]A repeal of the 2009 law that legalized same-sex marriage will be up for a vote this week.
- The last official visit by a British representative to Zimbabwe was by Baroness Valerie Amos in 2001.
- The Archbishop Bishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams, wants to meet Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe during his visit to Africa and call on him to end a violent suppression of the Anglican Church and its priests in the country.
- UK’s royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton has set a world record of the most watched online event ever, according to the latest edition of the Guinness Book of World Records.
- NZD/USD: Leaves Interest Rates Unchanged, 2.5%, NZ Bollard hawkish comments send kiwi higher
- The following are the wedding vows taken by Prince William and Catherine 'Kate' Middleton at The Collegiate Church of St. Peter, Westminster, which is also known as Westminster Abbey, in London on April 29, 2011.