- China's online community has crucified a Buick dealership in China for using the sad story of a missing child in a post promoting its vehicles.
- A car theft that led to the horrific killing of a baby is leading Chinese to ask themselves: How did we turn into a nation where this happens?
- Coca-Cola Co. defended on Friday the safety of its yogurt drinks sold in northern China, denying there was any link to the death of a child or the illness of three other people who had consumed the drinks, but said it removed the product from shelves in a precautionary move.
- Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE) plans to sell more than 2 million vehicles this year in China, its single biggest market, it said on Friday after celebrating the 20th anniversary of the founding of a joint venture with China's First Automotive Works (FAW).
- A convoy from North Korea traveled to the northeast Chinese city of Changchun on Saturday.
- Top European carmaker Volkswagen plans to build its fifth plant in China along with its Chinese partner, with an initial annual production capacity of at least 200,000 units, the 21th Century Business Herald said on Wednesday.
- German carmaker Volkswagen (VOWG.DE) is bolstering its presence in Asia after approving 4 billion euros ($5.84 billion) in new investments for China and mounting another effort to build cars in Malaysia.
- Mexicans were returning to normal life on Thursday after a five-day business shutdown due to the H1N1 flu virus and China eased quarantine measures, but the virus spread slowly in Europe.
China Yongxin Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CYXN.OB) Introduces Diagnosis System to Thwart Prescription Drug Abuse in ChinaChina Yongxin Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CYXN.OB) today announced it has initiated use of its Electronic Diagnosis System throughout chain drugstores in Changchun, Jilin, as part of an effort to curb the abuse of prescription in the Jilin province. The system provides a network for doctors to provide diagnosis services through an integrated video and audio system, [...]