- Comprehensive U.S. immigration reform may still happen this year, if this bipartisan group has any say about it.
- Girl Scouts won't be able to meet nor wear their uniforms at St. Timothy Catholic Church or its neighboring elementary and middle school in Chantilly as long as their parent group, The World Association of Girl Guides & Girls Scouts (WAGFGS), continues its partnership with Planned Parenthood.
- Starting Friday Dec. 16, 42 select theaters in North America and 10 select theaters in Canada will be dishing out the Dark Knight Rises IMAX prologue before screenings of Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol. Find your nearest city and go see it!
- The prologue arrives seven months ahead of the full-length feature.
President and Chief Scientific Officer of Power3 Medical Products, Inc. (PWRM.OB) to Give Plenary Address to the European Molecular Histopathology SymposiumPower3 Medical Products, Inc. and StemTroniX, Inc. announced yesterday that Ira L. Goldknopf, PhD, Power3’s President and Chief Scientific Officer, will deliver a plenary address to the European Molecular Histopathology Symposium on The Impact of Personalized Medicine, April 29, 2010, in Chantilly, France. The title of the plenary address is “The Genesis of Prototype Biomarkers [...]
- Part of the appeal of electronic medical records is that they can help doctors keep track of test results and avoid medical errors, but a study released on Monday suggests that doctors sometimes ignore electronic warnings about abnormal test results.
- The U.S. government on Thursday announced grants of almost $1.2 billion to help hospitals and healthcare providers implement and use electronic health records.